Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am unbelievably sorry about the LONG wait for the next chapter. About 4 months! Well I really am sorry; however I won’t bore you with excuses…unless you want me to? Well here is the next chapter that you all deserve SOOOO much for waiting!

A special thanks to Katrina for helping me with the proof reading and such. ^_^
*****************************

Disclaimer: yea yea you know. I don't own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho and my parents didn’t get me them for my birthday. Maybe for Hanukah or Christmas though….wait…am I Jewish or Christian? Ahhhh too much though is making my brain hurt. From here on out I am Agnostic!



*******************************************************

They were walking for what felt like hours following the trail when Inuyasha yelled, "I smell something! It’s the spider demons that were attacking the village." With that, he broke into a run. Kagome, Shippo, Sango and Miroku jumped on Kirara's back and followed him. They landed clearing where they saw ten or twelve giant spiders.



"Kagome! Which one has it?" Inuyasha yelled back to Kagome.



She looked at all of them carefully before replying "None of them! But it is close!"



"That means all of you are just in my way," said Inuyasha to the spiders before slashing five of them to pieces. Sango threw her boomerang killing three, and Miroku sucked a couple of them into his wind tunnel. Now only three remained.



"Inuyasha! The jewel shard is getting closer!" All of a sudden, a spider twice the size of the others appeared and stuck one of its arms through Inuyasha's stomach. It held Inuyasha to the ground while the 3 other spiders attacked him. Sango threw her boomerang and killed the three attacking him. Finally, Inuyasha was able to unsheathe his sword, and sliced of the arm holding him down. He jumped away and used the Wind Scar on the spider, killing it instantly. Kagome ran over and removed the jewel shard from the remains. After purifying and adding it to her collection, she went over to the dog hanyou.



"Are you ok?"



"Feh. I’m fine. Takes more then a stupid spider to hurt me." After some more small talk, they began to head back towards the village. On the way, Kagome noticed that it seemed like Inuyasha was hurt worse than he let on. Once at the village, Kagome bandaged the mutt up and saw just how deep the wound was. Inuyasha brushed off her concern and went to look around the village more. After he left, Miaka walked in.



“I wound like to thank you all for ridding us of the demons. However I ask that you leave as soon as the first light is seen in the morn--”



Miaka as interrupted by a certain monk grabbing her hands. He began to stare into her eyes and Sango got the boomerang ready. “Miko, would you do me the honor--” Sango held the boomerang only inches above Miroku’s head now. “—of bearing my children?”



*CRASH*







~*~*back with Kurama~*~*



The fox demon was currently resting next to the Well House, his plants covering him and keeping him out of sight. He was so bored that he actually wished Yusuke and Kuwabara were there so they could keep him from falling asleep. Unfortunately they were nowhere to be seen and most likely didn’t even know that he was there. He giggled to himself, if they did know he was there they would, perhaps, make a joke about him being a pervert. Watching Kagome in the shower or something….Wait, hadn’t Yusuke already suggested that? Hiei was right; he was spending too much time around the two humans. Lost in though he slowly drifted into a short nap.



He was awoken by a strong feeling of being watched and when he looked up he saw Hiei looking at him. “Hello Hiei”



“Sleeping on the job, fox? I would expect that from the other members of this ‘team’”



“Yes, well” He looked at his watch “I seem to have dozed of for 20 minutes” Kurama took a deep breath, picking up the scents of Kagome’s family, and the outdoors. His nose confirmed what he had guessed. “During that time I believe that none of the family left the house, and no one exited the well”



“Hn”



“I am assuming that you already knew that?” the fox implied that Hiei had been keeping a watch on the house all along.



“Hn” he jumped up, landing on a sturdy tree branch. “I can handle this. Go home fox”



“Good bye then” Kurama stood and walked to the front of the property, being careful to avoid the windows. Once he got there he waved once before ascending the long flight of stairs and stepping on to the sidewalk.







~*~*~Back to the Past~*~*~

(Kagome and crew)



While Miroku regained consciousness, Sango and Kagome gathered their belonging to begin to leave the ungrateful village. Once she finished with her part, Kagome went to look for her dog demon friend; to no avail however. Not sure how to find him she walked back to the hut her other friends were in and was greeted by the monk.



“Miroku, do you know where Inuyasha is?”



“No, can you not find him, Lady Kagome?”



“Bingo. I think that what Miaka thinks of him, is annoying him. I don’t think he is in the village anymore. So how do I get him to come here so we can leave?”



“Do you have any of those foods from your time?”



The miko nodded then understood what the monk was suggesting. She gathered some cooking supplies and began to prepare some oden. While she did so she thought ‘its not as good as ramen but it should work all the same’. Almost as soon as the oden mix touch the water did the hanyou come into view.



After their snack the group left again for Keade’s village.





Not very good I know but at least you know I tried, right? Well I haven’t watched the shows in a while so I am a little rusty as far as how they act. Sorry!