Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ The Story ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Once they arrived at Keade’s village Shippo went to go play with the village children, Inuyasha went and sat in his tree while Miroku tried to hit on the village women, but he was failing horribly. All the women were scared of what Sango would do to them if she caught them with Miroku. Sango was talking with Keade about the latest monster killing and Kagome was sitting on the railing of the bridge, studying for her ancient history of feudal Japan class. As time ticked by she turned the pages and read more. It was interesting for her to learn about the stories that were being told about the past. By the time that she reached the chapter about the shikon-no-tama it was almost dusk. ‘One more chapter’ she thought as she turned the page. As she read it drew closer to dinner time; however just when she was about to go in for dinner she read something that made her fall back, landing in the river below the bridge. Inuyasha ran over to see if it was a demon or something that had startled her, but when he saw her sitting in the river he just cracked up until Shippo came over and bopped him in the head for being mean.
Seeing Inuyasha standing there she grabbed her text book and closed it quickly, she didn’t want him to read about how she bore the children of two demons. Her face wrinkled in discuss as she thought about doing that with Naraku, and she wondered who this Youko was that she was going to marry. She pulled herself out of the water, with no help from Inuyasha or Shippo, and when to go get changed; however Sango called for dinner so she decided to wait to get changed.

They all entered the small hut and sat down, everyone was giving Kagome weird looks until she finally just wrapped herself in a blanket so Miroku would stop asking he what she was wearing under her shirt.
After dinner she got dressed, then called the dog hanyou over.
“What is it?”
“I have to go home for a few days to sort something out. I’ll be back in three days, I promise, but please let me go.” She then proceeded to give him the biggest set of puppy eyes imaginable. It worked; he broke
“Feh. What do I care what you do?”
“Thank you Inuyasha!” With that she said good bye to everyone and jumped into the well.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------

--With the YuYu Hakusho crew---

Hiei was just sitting in the tree at Kagome’s house waiting. ‘Five more minutes then I am leaving. This tree reeks of dog demon. I can't even watch the family since they went to sleep’ he thought to himself. Just then the same blue light he had seen before appeared through the cracks in the walls of the well house. He stood on the branch ready to jump but he wanted to make sure it was her or the dog demon before he got arrested by some human or something like that.
No sooner did the well house door opened then did Kagome find herself unable to talk due to the hand covering her mouth. The young miko kicked her attacker until she heard a young man speak into her ear.
The demon said “Move one more time and I won't hesitate to snap your neck like a twig.”
She stopped moving while Hiei carried her to Kurama’s house and into his window. Once there the two of them waited for Kurama to come back from the bathroom. After about two minutes the fox demon walked in wearing a robe (*drools*). Upon seeing Kagome in a choke hold he spoke to Hiei. “Let Kagome go. She’s only human, and if you hold any tighter you will kill her.”
Upon her release she gasped for air then once she was breathing normally she looked at the fox demon, she was scared and confused. “Kur... Kur... Kurama? Please let me go. I will forget any of this ever happened just let me go. And don’t to anything to me. Please, I wont tell anyone.”
The fox walked over to the miko and leaned down so she was eye to eye with her then he told her “Don’t worry. We aren’t going to do anything, but as I am sure you know by now I am sort of a fox demon. He is a demon too” He pointed to Hiei. “We aren’t going to hurt you we just need our boss to question you.” He then grabbed a small watch Boton had given him so that he could call her. He held it up to his mouth and simply said “Boton.”
With in seconds she was at his window, flying oar and all. She looked at the girl and came into the room. “How are you Kagome?” She then opened a portal and directed Kagome into it. Soon all four of them were inside Koenma’s office.
Converting /tmp/phpKydUoD to /dev/stdout