Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole World's Leaning On Me ❯ Forgiveness ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Whole Worlds Leaning On Me

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu-Hakusho…blah blah blah

Lani: Ahem…umm…well, ppl, I don't really know what to say…but umm….well…I just realized I've only been a member for 12 days and look how many stories and chappies I have out! Wow! Hehe, any way *rambles on about nothingness*

Naraku: *Bonks on head* Muhahahahahaha!

Inuyasha: *Bonks Lani also* Just had to do it!

Kagome: *Tied up with everyone else so they can't get out* Inuyasha you jerk! SIT!

*All struggle to get free*

Rauquel: Well, hi everyone…I'm the new umm….person here, sooo….seeing as how everyone is to umm…busy, I'll just start the chapter! Please enjoy! *Runs off to help untie the poor victi-I mean, ahem teens*

Christyn: The pairs are as follows: Inuyasha/Kagome, Sesshomaru/Lani, Savannah/Hiei, Fox/Koga, `Rin'/Kurama, Raquel/Yuske and Sango/Miroku…

Savannah: The following people are available: Kagura, Naraku, *Inuyasha*, Keiko, Kuwabara, Botan, Hiten, Kikyo, and anyone else you can think of from YYH or IY okay!

*I got this idea from this one author okay! I forget hut ho….gomen!*

~Recommended Reading: Forever Pain by Mija aka Maryann and Caught up in the Moment by Urameshi

Chapter 7: Forgiveness

Last Time:

"No! Please…d-don't leave me…" she cried, her grip tightening on his shirt so he couldn't get her off. So, finding no other solution, he sat down, back against the wall (comfortably mind you), and wrapped his arms around Kagome. Slowly, he drifted off to sleep.

This Time:

~~~Kagome's POV~~~

Kagome woke to a warm embrace. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Yuske holding on to her. She couldn't help but smile at how peaceful he looked. She didn't really remember how it happened, but she was in Kaede's hut. She began to ponder this as Yuske opened his eyes.

~~~Yuske's POV~~~

Yuske slowly opened his eyes. His heart almost stopped. Somehow, he was lying on the ground, his arms still wrapped around Kagome. "Good-morning Kagome," Yuske said softly, making her jump.

"Good-morning Yuske," she said when she calmed down a bit. Yuske made to remove his arms, but she just snuggled up against his chest.

~~~Kagome's POV~~~

Yuske tried to remove his arms, but I just snuggled aginst his chest. I needed comfort right then. And Yuske was so strong, warm, soft, cute….Yes, so what if I have a crush on Yuske? I suddenly heard footsteps coming closer to us. I didn't care who it was though. Yuske was just so warm and soft.

"Oi! Wench, get up!" came the ever so pleasant voice of Inuyasha.

I turned over to face him. There was a look of hurt on his face. `Why should he be hurt? He has his precious Kikyo!' "Fine!" I replied, finally leaving Yuske's warm embrace. I helped him to his feet and continued to hold his hand as I walked past Inuyasha.

"Good-morning!" I said cheerfully to everyone as I sat down next to Sango. Yuske sat next to Hiei. An orange blur ran up to me and jumped into my arms. "Good-morning Shippo! Did you sleep well?" she asked him stroking his hair.

"Yup!" he replied happily. They had all made an agreement *cept Inuyasha* to not mention anything about Kikyo to Kagome for a while. Even Hiei felt sorry for the poor girl, and only showed it by being nice to her that day. Inuyasha stumbled in.

~~~Inuyasha's POV~~~

I just stood there for a full minute. `She was sleeping with another man! I'm supposed to be her only man!'

*~*HAHAHAHAHA! Idiot! You deserve it! *Sigh* I Can't wait for the next new moon! Then I can treat Kagome with the respect she deserves!*~*

Inuyasha stumbled into the main room. He didn't say a word as he brushed past them and went outside to go mope around in his God Tree.

~~~Hiei's POV~~~

That girl, Kagome, didn't even look at that hanyou, Inuyasha. Hn. Something must be wrong….ahh well. None of my business anyway. I'll just be nice to Kagome today.

~~~Kagome's POV~~~

"Excuse me," she said as she went outside. `I've been such a jerk today. I should go apologize to Inuyasha.' Kagome walked over to the God Tree. "Inuyasha!" she yelled up.

He grumbled in reply. He landed gracefully in front of her. "What?"

"Inuyasha," she said softly. "Inuyasha I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you. Please forgive me."

"Feh," he said in a gentle voice, that she took for a "I'm sorry too".

With that, Kagome walked back to Kaede's hut, a certain hanyou following in her steps. *Think of that one flash back with Kikyo walking in the snow and Inuyasha following her!*

Lani: *mumbles stuff rubbing head* *Slurs words* Sorry all…my head hurts…sorry for the short chapter. Just felt that this was the best time to end it. I might put some pointless fluff in the next chapter. Okay, by the way. I need to ask you all to vote for this story to be a inu/kago or Yuske/kago. Soo, also I need 2 girls to be Hiei and Kurama's partners okay….and who do you want Botan to be with? She can be with either Fluffy or a oc….so, please vote and will the girls please email me their descriptions?

Raquel: This is what you need…

Name: *can be your own or made up* Age: *bewtween 15-18* Race: *Human, Hanyou, or Youkai* Hair color and style: *I think you know what this means* Eye color: *if you are a demon, or hanyou, please tell me if you want cat eyes like Yash* Hieght: *anywhere from 5'4-6'0* Personality: *ya know what this means!* Also, if you have any hidtory, like bad stuff in your past…this is optional…

Christyn: Yea, sooo thanks to all of you guys for reading and reviewing!

Savannah: And sorry it is sooo short and took forever for this chappie!

Fox: And also *pants and tries to rip hands away from Koga* I need some more rope! Will anyone please hand me some?

Kagome: Yea…soo, *bonks Inuyasha on head again* thank you all for reading, and as said before, we are still in need of people to have mates! Okay, that's all!

Kurama: Responses are at the bottom.

Lani: And also, I put Hiei's POV because I felt he didn't get enough parts in this story yet…

Why?What?Shutuo: I have also never read a Yuske and Kagome pairing either, so I think its about time someone got one up! Hehe, also, tell thanks to your friend for me, I love that way to kill Kikyo, but we need something more Fuedel Era like….gomen ne. Thanks for the review!

The little fox: Hey! Thanks for the review! Umm….Yes, kurama was just dressed in white! When I mean youkai form I'll say it, or make it clear, if not, I just mean that he's in a white uniform! Thanks for the compliments!

Tiger_Blaze: Hey! Your welcome for the prologue! No big! And, no….it just kept getting cut is all! Lol, yea, I like inu/kag fics too, but I needed a change in my writing is all….and umm..im sorry, im very youngs (12) and I don't know many things thanks to 2 certain men *cough* my brother and cousin *cough* Soo, um…what do you mean left field? Gomen ne! And I'm soooooo sorry! But Hiei is taken….you can have someone else though *points to available people at the top* gomen again! Thanks for reviewing tho!

Savannah: Hey! Yes, I understand that you were too lazy to sign in! hehe, well, thanks for the compliments! I like my side stories too! Lol, thanks again! Oh! And thanks for complimenting my inu/kag fluff!

Raquel: Hey! THANK YOU! I have been wondering for AGES what kuso meant!!! Thank you sooo much! Yes, I am sorry about the short chapters…im just exhausted by school and drama club! @-@ too much stuff! Well, thanks again, and I hope your happy with Yuske!

Fox: Hehe! Yay! Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I like putting pointless almost fluff in my stories! Hehe, well, thanks again and I hope this chappie is okay for you!

Urameshi: Hey! Why thank you! I hope they do too! As I said, please vote! I might make a inu/kago sequel anyway, since I feel bad for the hanyou….-.- stupid me! Ne way, good chappie! I liked it! Hehe, thanks for the review!

Thanks again all! Love yah! Please review!

Okay, btw…..if you review, I will send the next half of the prologue since it keeps on getting cut to your email okay! Gomen about that!

IMPORTANT! PLZ READ BELOW!

If any chapters don't show or are cut plz tell me! This really is making me mad man! Coz I dunno. This fic is my main one rite now since I finished Don't Leave Me so im pissed that it keeps on getting cut or not showing! Okay, also, if you review n your not a member, and you want the rest of the prologue, please email me your address or leave me your address. I check my mail almost everyday, so I will get to you very quickly! Ai-Lani