Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Two Worlds Collide ❯ Meet and Fight ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi everyone, well I'm back! Sorry for the long wait! Thank you to all of you who have so patient. My laptop still isn't working right so I had to transfer my story to my mom's computer. So I hope you enjoy!
 
Cherrysinger, Komugi, and Mysticalflame I hope you like this!
 
You all know the disclaimers! (I do own this story!) Well here it goes!
 
 
Chapter 6: Meet and Fight
 
“ Oh come on Kagome do I have to?” Inuyasha whined, “ I mean they're your friends why do I have to go. And aren't you forgetting one thing, I'm a demon! Won't they be just a little freaked out.”
 
Kagome sighed and leaned back against the sacred tree, she knew this wasn't going to be easy. “ Oh come on Inuyasha it won't be so bad. They really want to meet you. Besides my friend Keiko's boyfriend and you will get along very well. And if worst comes to worst you can always leave anytime you want. I won't stop you.”
 
“ Feh, nice try Kagome, but I still won't go!”
 
“ Fine then don't go! See if I care! As a matter of fact you won't see me because I won't be back for two weeks. Maybe more!” She stressed the more. He turned his head and looked at her with alarm in his eyes. Kagome knew this was wrong and she felt bad about it, but sometimes with Inuyasha you had to use desperate measures.
 
“ Fine I'll do it, but I'm not going to like it!” She flashed him a smile and he felt a whole lot better. He didn't know what would have happened if Kagome had left him. He didn't like it when she left anyway, but he wasn't going to risk her wrath. Some times Kagome could be scarier then his enemies.
 
She gave him a hug and thanked him. She then told him that she would come and get him a little later that night so meet her at the well. He shrugged and picked her up bridal style and took her back to the well. She gave him a kiss good bye and jumped down the well.
 
Later on that night…
 
Inuyasha sat on the edge of the well waiting for Kagome to come. He hated waiting. He wished that she would come on already because he didn't want to go in the first place. He was so deep in thought that he didn't feel a hand pull him through the well until it was to late. When he looked up he was sitting on the bottom of the well and then he heard the giggling. He turned his head to see Kagome sitting there on the well floor laughing.
 
“ I'm sorry Inuyasha, but you were just sitting there and it just seemed that I would never get another chance like that again so I went for it! I thought for sure that you would have picked up my scent, but it seems you didn't!” she broke out laughing again.
 
“ Oh you think you're so funny! What if I decided to go home and embarrass you in front of your friends?”
Kagome glared at him, “ You wouldn't dare!”
“ Try me!” With that Kagome jumped on his lap and kissed him. Just when he was starting to enjoy it she pulled away. He stared at her in disbelief.
“ That's for threatening me!”
“ But you threaten me all the time! Why can't I threaten you once in a while!”
“ Simple, because I said so!” With that she climbed out of the well leaving Inuyasha brooding on the well floor, “ So are you going to stay down there all night or are you coming up.” He mumbled a bit, but he jumped out of the well. Right before Kagome could grabbed the door handle he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. He then kissed her till he felt her sink against him. When he backed away from her he smirked at the goofy look on her face.
“ Alright Kagome! We can go!”
 
On the way to Yusuke's
 
“ Hey Inuyasha there's something I forgot to mention! You see my friends, some of them are demons. I don't know if they'll be here tonight, but I just thought I'd give you a heads up.”
“So the rest of them human?”
“For the most part! They just really wanted to meet you, so be nice, ok.”
“ Feh, whatever! Let's just get this over with.”
“ By the way, you look really cute in those clothes!” He was wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt and unbuttoned black shirt on top with blue flames on the bottom. He was wearing a pair of skater's shoes with flames on them and a matching bandana.
 
They reached Yusuke's apartment and knocked on the door. A brunet woman in her early forties opened the door.
“ Hi, you must be friends of Yusuke! Him, Keiko, and few of his friends are in the back. So come on in.”
She led them to a back room where Yusuke and his friend were hanging out laughing about something.
“ Hey everyone, I'm here!” They all looked up and saw Kagome.
“ Hey Kagome!” Keiko exclaimed, then her faced dropped, “I thought you were bringing your boyfriend?”
“ What…” Kagome turned around to see Inuyasha wasn't there. She grabbed his arm and pulled him through the door. “I would like you to meet Inuyasha! Inuyasha, that's Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara and Keiko. The ones on the bed are Botan and Koenma. Hiei is the one standing in the corner.
Inuyasha nodded and gave a slight wave to them. Kagome slightly nudged him in the ribs and glared, he then sighed, “I it very nice to meet you!” looking at Kagome, “There you happy now! I'm playing nice with your friends!
Kagome looked down at the floor in embarrassment! She couldn't believe He just did that, then again what else was she expecting!
Kagome's head shot up when she heard laughing and saw Yusuke laughing him self to death!
When he was done he said, “You know what Keiko tries to get me act polite and all that other stuff, but I don't see the point. If I don't mean it or feel like doing it why should I!” Inuyasha smirked at his comment. He was going to like this Yusuke guy. “So Inuyasha, you ready for a night on the town!” He nodded and they all left.
 
 
Later on in the park
 
 
They had just left a concert that was going on in the park. Hiei had left early saying that he was only interested in seeing the hanyou and now that he had he was leaving. They said good bye and he was off. Kagome was so happy that everything else was going so well. Yusuke and Inuyasha were hitting it off great. They seemed to think alike! If Kagome hadn't known any better she would have sworn that the two of them had grown up together.
Kagome was brought out of her thoughts when she felt hands shake her shoulders. She turned around and saw Botan and Keiko.
“So,” Keiko started, “He seems to be having fun!”
“I'm glad he is! In my opinion he needed some more friends. Hanging around Miroku all the time is good for one's health!”
“What do you mean hanging around Miroku isn't good for my health?”
“Oh, I'm sorry Inuyasha I forgot about your hearing, but any way I'm right!”
“Miroku isn't dangerous except with his hands!”
“Exactly my point! I don't want you to pick up any of his habits. I feel bad enough leaving Shippo around him! I don't want another Miroku on my hands!
“Feh, whatever!”
“Miroku was the guy who had the wind tunnel in his hand right?” Botan asked.
“Yeah Botan, that's him! Even though there's no wind tunnel in it his hands are still dangerous to all pretty girls.” Botan gave her a blank look while Yusuke and Kuwabara were holding a laugh. Kagome sighed and explained it to her, “I mean he likes to grope women. He even has a pick up line, Would you please bear my children!
“I don't know why he says it! It only gets him in trouble with Sango!”
“His girlfriend?” Keiko asked.
“ No, but she still slaps him or uses her boomerang to hit him! He'll probley be senile by the time he turns twenty.” They were all laughing till Inuyasha heard a whistling sound and in an instant pushed Kagome to the ground just as an arrow passed by her.
Inuyasha helped her up and growled in the direction of where the arrow came. Just then a tall man who couldn't be more than twenty five stepped out from behind a tree. His piercing blue eyes only accentuated his golden hair. He gave them a cold stare while the others prepared to fight. Judging by his white robes he seemed to be a priest.
Growling Inuyasha bit out, “What do you want priest? How dare you shoot at Kagome!”
“My name is Tetsunosuke and I have come for her!” He said pointing at Kagome.
“What'd you say?” Yusuke said.
“Over my dead body!” Inuyasha yelled. With that the battle was on.
 
 
 
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
So what did you think! If you guys like it I'll update! By the way does anyone know how to spell Sango's weapon! Well I'm out a here! Asta!