Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Azure Rose ❯ The Day Before the Finals ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And so begins yet another fic of mine and no reviews. You guys don‘t love me anymore. (Pouts). Anyway, this is Chapter 9.

Disclaimers: YYH, D.N. Angel and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: The guys hold a meeting on the night before the finals. Athena is visited by Mnemosyne who reveals that Hecate and Chloris and herself were the only Goddesses standing on her side. Entropy send his Phages to attack… err, just read on.

Chapter 9: The Day Before the Finals

*********************************************************** ***********************************

That night, after Kuwabara finally got the grasp of mastering the Spirit energy Sword, he went off to find Yusuke.

He eventually found the team captain at the bottom of a cliff.

Just as he was boating about his increase in power, Hiei came out from beside the rock wall.

The half-fire demon remarked, “Do you think it’s possible for him to shut up?”

Yusuke nodded calmly at him.

“Hey, Hiei.”

Kuwabara mumbled “Hey you really shouldn’t sneak up on a guy who’s holding the world’s most powerful sword!”

When he saw Hiei's bloody arm, he screeched, “AHG! EWW! EWW! What the heck happened to your arm!”

Looking at his arm, Hiei shrugged and answered, “It wouldn’t obey when I gave it a specific command so I decided it needed to be punished.”

Kuwabara laughed weakly before thinking, Ok he's weird.

Out loud he added, “Too much information for me. Let's stick to something simple like where's Kurama?”

Beside him, the redhead with the faint presence of a white wolf , replied, “I've been standing right beside you for some time now…”

Kuwabara screamed at Kurama’s sudden appearance, “AUGH!”

Kurama quirked a brow, “A little nervous are we?”

******************************************************* ***************************************

Meanwhile, somewhere very near where the boys were, another meeting was under way.

“Athena.” a voice sounded behind her.

“Mnemosyne .” the Goddess of Wisdom replied, not bothering to look back.

The Goddess of Memories stepped up beside her.

“So he finally comes.” Mnemosyne noted.

“If it’s Entropy you’re referring to, then yes.” Athena replied.

“Have you warned them?” she asked.

Mnemosyne let out a small smile.

“A warning will do them no good,” she said. “Their minds are too far gone. Only the sudden arrival of Entropy will truly spur them to action. In their anticipation of the coming of Crystal Tokyo, not only Endymion and Serenity, the others; they too have lost their way. The strength of their hearts, the true force behind their powers, has diminished, been weakened by their growing vanity and egotism.”

Athena nodded.

“The creation of Crystal Tokyo should never have happened in the first place. Trying to recreate the Silver Millennium. The past belongs in the past, and we were fools to think that we could bring an age from two thousand years ago to the present, and make it fit. I fear the Earth will pay for this grave mistake.” the Goddess of Nature added.

The other two women turned to see Chloris behind them.

“Mako.” Athena nodded.

Chloris returned her gesture.

Mnemosyne nodded before adding, “If they continue in this way, there will be no future. What we are looking at will be the ultimate end of an era. Crystal Tokyo will fall just like the Silver Alliance.”

************************************************* ***************************************

Meanwhile, Entropy was attacking the human realm.

Upon getting Venus’ call, the rest of the Senshi team were at the site.

“Rolling Heart Vibration!” came Super Sailor Venus’ attack.

The rolling heart of golden light flew towards the Sailor Phage look-alike.

“Sailor Phage?” Super Sailor Uranus questioned in disbelief.

“I thought Chaos was gone.” Super Sailor Mars remarked.

“Apparently not.” Super Sailor Neptune replied.

“Guys, a little help here?” Super Sailor Venus requested, her Venus Love Me Chain wrapped around the Phage.

“Submarine Reflection!” Super Sailor Neptune whipped out her trusty Deep Aqua Mirror and directed its beam of blue light towards the entangled Phage.

“Nani?” the Senshi of the Deep Seas exclaimed in disbelief when the Deep Aqua Mirror revealed no weakness.

“Space Sword Blaster!”

Super Sailor Uranus shot light waves at the Phage.

“Eternal Sailor Moon!” Super Sailor Mars shouted.

The Moon Senshi nodded and summoned her Eternal Tier.

“Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”

When the light died down, the girls were shocked when they realized that the Sailor Phage was unharmed.

The phage, taking advantage of the shock, turned its attention to Eternal Sailor Moon.

A red rose came into the scene, cutting the Sailor Phage’s hand.

“Use the Moon Power Tiara, Eternal Sailor Moon!” Tuxedo Kaman advised.

Eternal Sailor Moon Nodded and summoned the said weapon.

“Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!” she cried out.

Still no effect.

“But… how?” Eternal Sailor Moon stammered not understanding.

A black beam of pure energy hit the said Sailor Phage, totally disintegrating it.

The girls gasped and turned to see who had destroyed the Sailor Phage so effortlessly.

“Hotaru?” both Super Sailor Uranus and Super Sailor Neptune chorused together.

“Not really.” Hekete replied.
“Watashi wa Hecate; the Goddess of Change and Darkness.” she reintroduced herself.

“NANI?” the combined exclaim.

“Hotaru, what is the meaning of this?” Super Sailor Uranus demanded.

The youngest Planetary Senshi remained unfazed in front of one of her adopted parents.

“You heard me, Haruka-papa.”

“Hotaru, please explain.” Eternal Sailor Moon requested.

The Goddess shook her head.

“Iie, this is one battle that not even you, Usagi-mama, can win. Leave this one war to the Gods.” she added.

“The only salvation lies in Athena-nee, for not only does she have the Victory Goddess, she has the Toki no Byoushin and the Toki no Kusabi.” Hecate replied.

“Athena?” came the combined chorus.

Hecate nodded.

“Mnemosyne-mama told me not to reveal too much. This is the extent I can divulge.” she added.

Summoning her dragon chariot, the Goddess took off into the night sky.

************************************************************* ********************************

SailorStar9: A short chapter. Give me a break, I’m experiencing writer’s block here.