Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Good and Evil often Cross ❯ Detectives Fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

Detectives Fight

Spirit World:

George the blue ogre just got some news on where Yusuke's foes have been hiding in the human world. *I've got to tell Koenma* George thought. "KOENMA, KOENMA!!!" George yelled. "Botan and Muzi have found new info."

"What is it, what is the information."

"Muzi and Botan have found were those demons are hiding at."

"Well did she tell Yusuke about it?" Koenma asked

"Well of course."

"Then you don't have to tell me about it." Koenma told him, "Now go and get back to work."

"Whatever you say sir."

Human World:

Two figures flying on oars wanted to find Yusuke, and tell him about their new findings.

"Hey sis." Asked Muzi

"What do you need." She said this as she looked at her sister.

"Do think Yusuke and the boys can handle time warp demons. I heard these were very fierce demons and they never stopped until there was in another dimension or dead, it's going to be ruff."

"Yusuke handled the Four Saint Beasts right."

" I really hope he can handle this one Botan." Added Muzi a little worried.

As the two girls traveled to find the Spirit Detectives, Botan spots Kuwabara talking to Yukina.

"KUWABARA!" Botan yelled

"AHHhhhhhh." Yelled Kuwabara, then he noticed it was just Botan and her sister Muzi Suki. "Don't do that."

"We have an emergency." Exclaimed Botan.

"We found out were the time warp demons are hiding." Add Muzi.

"Well what the hell are we waiting for let's go and kick so serious demon ass." Exclaimed Kuwabara he was ready to go. He turns towards Yukina, "I'm sorry our date was ruined Yukina, but we really need to get rid of these demons."

She turns to him and smiles. "Don't worry Kazuma, I know you need to go, we can continue were we left off when you get back."

"Thanks Yukina."

"Always Kuwabara." Yukina runs off leaving Kuwabara with the two girls on the oars.

"Kuwabara do you know where Yusuke is?" Asked Botan

"Of Course I was going to his house because we were going on a double date."

"Well I didn't need to hear that." Add Muzi

"Well you guys asked."

"We only wanted to know were Yusuke was!" Both girls yelled at him.

Kuwabara jumped back, "Ok, ok, follow me."

The girls and Kuwabara raced to Yusuke's house. The girls made their oars disappear, and but themselves in their human forms as well. Before ringing the doorbell. Kuwabara ringed the doorbell.

Inside Yusuke's House

"I'll get it, it's probably Kuwabara and Yukina!" Yusuke yelled halfway down the hall.

"Whatever Yusuke." Keiko answered back.

Yusuke raced down the hall, and opened the door to his house and notice it was just a little bit more than just Kuwabara and Yukina.

"Botan and Muzi what are you guys doing here?"

"We found out were the time warp demons are hiding." Said Muzi in a hurry.

Keiko ran outside Yusuke's room because she heard Botan, and when Botan is here it usually means a case. "Yusuke what about our date?"

"I'm sorry Keiko but it is going to have to wait."

"Don't worry Keiko." Kuwabara said, "I've told Yukina we would put our date on hold at least tell the mission is over. Will that do?"

"Yes just be careful Yusuke."

"I don't worry Keiko I will." With that Yusuke leaves with Kuwabara and the two girls to find Kurama. Once they are outside Yusuke starts to wonder something. "How are we going to find Kurama?"

"That easy." Muzi explained.

"What do you mean?" asked Yusuke.

"There is only two places that he could be." Botan said.

"At that is...."

"His house or Aikou house. Remember they are fiancees."

"True." Said Yusuke, "Hey Kuwabara do you have your cell phone with you?"

"I always have it with me Urameshi." He tosses the phone to Yusuke, "Call Kurama house first."

"Got it." He starts to dial Kurama number on the cell phone. The phone starts ringing at Kurama's House

Kurama's House:

"Kurama love the phone is ringing." Yami said

"Well can you hand me the phone?"

"Sure." Yami tosses the phone to her lover.

"Shuuichi here." He hears Yusuke's voice on the other line. "Hi Yusuke what do you need?"

On the other line, "Botan has found were the time warp demons are hiding and we need you and Yami's help with this mission."

"Were are you guys?"

"We are outside my house, and other question do you know were Hiei is at?"

"It's your lucky day Yusuke because Hiei is at my house as well."

"We well be waiting for you."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Kurama sets the phone down back on the charger. The look on his face just told Yami to prepare for a mission.

"What is it Kurama?" Yami asked.

"Baka Kitsune, just tell us." Added Hiei

"Botan has found out were the time warp demons have been hiding, we have to meet them outside Yusuke's House right now." With that the three demons left Kurama house in search of their friends. The three finally caught to their friends.

"Took you guys long enough." Said Kuwabara.

"I was expecting Hiei to be the first one over here. What did you guys do walk over here?"

"Detective you answered your own question." Hiei announced.

"Forget it." Said the Detective, "Now Botan and Muzi were are these time warp demons."

"I will explain." Said Muzi, "The only reason why we couldn't pick up these demons because they have no youkai like any other demon. They can use their time warp abilities and block our senses."

"And what does that have to do in finding them?" asked Yami

"That's were you come in." Added Muzi

"I see I can sense them because I'm a Physic."

"So can you please use your powers and help us find there exact location?" asked Botan.

"If it will help the detectives then yes." Yami sits down and starts concentrating about finding these demons. She gets a picture in her mind. Then she notices these demons running in Youkai Forest near an open patch with no trees. Yami opens her eyes.

"So did you see anything Aikou." Demanded Yusuke

"Yes they are in Youkai Forest."

"Is that all you seen love?" Kurama asked

"No, there exact location is were is no trees are at."

"The place were Kurama and I hid with the dark artifacts." Hiei said, "Follow me I will lead you guys right to them."

Everyone started to follow the shortest of them all into the forest. Once they made it to the exact location they all started to watch these demons.

"We must get rid of these demons."

"I'm with you Urameshi."

"Lets get these demons out of the way before they use their time warp powers."

"I'm agreeing with all of you." Said Hiei

"Remember these demons won't stop until they put you in their dimension portal or you guys get killed." Said Botan.

"So just please be careful." Said Muzi worried about the detectives.

"We will!" All of them said in unison.

The guys jump into battle Kurama produces his famous rose whip and knocks one of the demon heads off. Hiei drew his Katana and started to take out another set of those demons. With out Hiei and Kurama knowing a demon jumped behind Yami and Suki and opened a time warp portal behind them. Kurama and Hiei jumped for the girls who were in the way, Kurama, Hiei, Yami, and Muzi are lost in the time warp.

"You Bastard! Give me back my friends." Yusuke yelled angrily, "Take this ONE SHOT SPIRIT GUN!!!" The beam went towards the last little demon and killed him instantly.

"Yusuke wait!" Botan cried but it was to late the portal closed leaving Kurama and the others trapped inside a different dimension.

"What is it Botan?" Yusuke said.

"Was trying to tell you not to kill the last time warp demon. Because now we have to find a way to bring our friends back to this plain."

"I'm sorry Botan I didn't know." Yusuke looked at her sad when he said this. "Kuwabara were are you!?"

"I'm over here Urameshi."

"What are you looking at?"

"This belt, this is the reason we couldn't pick up their youkai."

"Let me see that."

"Whatever Botan." Kuwabara handed her the belt.

"We Must go back to Spirit World so we figure out how to save our friends."

With that the three that are left went back to Spirit World.

What will become of the four that got pulled into the portal. Will Yusuke find a way to bring them back, or will they be stuck in a different dimension forever.