Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Gathering of the dark! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Unknown place

In a dark room, far from any known plane of reality, a group of dark shadows gathered around a glowing red sphere. The only light in the room was the light from the sphere. It started to flash as a man approached it. An extremely fat man, with short legs, a robotic left arm, slightly pointed head, and an orange mustache. His eyes glowed red as he looked at the flashing sphere.

"It is almost time. Soon our agent will be finished."

A tall, thin man walked next to him, "Lets hope so, Doctor Robotnik."

The fat man chuckled, "Don't worry, Sigma. With are combined technology, we have created the ultimate weapon."

"Yes. When he is complete we will have the means to capture all that we need."

"I hope you have not forgotten about the rest of us."

Robotnik gave the figure, wrapped in a white baboon fur, a glance "You fear we will turn on you."

The man in the baboon fur smiled, "Not at all. I just want you two to remember that all of us has contributed to the creation of this agent."

The other figures in the shadows remained silent, allowing the man in the baboon fur talk for them. Sigma crossed his arms and lock his red eyes him. "You and the others worry to much, Naraku. When this is done, we'll have everything that we could ever want."

Naraku bowed lightly, "Just making sure."

The conversation stopped when the sphere exploded. With out the sphere, darkness quickly enveloped the room. A pair of green eyes glowed in the darkness. Robotnik laughed, "He is finished. HE IS FINISHED!"

Meadow

Its a bright sunny day, as a brown haired, blue eyed, boy sat down on the ground. He looked to the right and left. He and his friends were walking down a beaten dirt path that seem to stretch on forever. He laid down in the grass and watch as the white clouds slowly floated through the bright blue sky. A large black dog, wearing baggy paints and a green hat sat down next to him. "You ok, Sora?"

The young boy sat up and shook his head, "I don't know. It seems that this path will never end."

A white duck in a blue sailor suit plopped down in front of him, "Don't worry. We will find King Mickey."

Sora manages a small grin, "Thanks Donald. I guess I am just tired."

The duck yawned, "Maybe a small rest. What do you think, Goofy? Goofy?"

The black dog was fast asleep. Sora and Donald laughed. As they decided to catch a nap to, the sky turned black and purple. Sora and Donald jumped to their feet. Red lightning shot from the sky and load thunder woke Goofy up.

"Whats going on?"

Sora grabbed his Keyblade, "The Heartless!"

Donald pulled out his staff and Goofy picked up his shield. The three of them scanned the sky as a black vortex opened up in the sky. The vortex spun around slowly as small bits of dirt and rocks got pulled into it.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

The surprised group looked toward the path as a walking hedgehog with glowing green eyes walked up. Blackish in color, he seamed to be a robot, but the metal looked weird, kinda alive. His eyes flashed as he turned his attention from the vortex to the them. He smiled, showing sharp metal teeth.

"So your Sora. Your the one that managed to defeat the Heartless. Hard to believe."

Sora's grip tightened on the handle of the Keyblade, "Who are you?"

The metal hedgehog chuckled, "Sorry. I forget my manners at times. My name is Metal. Not the best name ever, but it works. I represent the new leaders of the Heartless. You will find that this round, you won't have much chance of winning."

Donald swung his staff at him, "We'll see about that. Fira!"

A small ball of fire shot out of the tip of the staff. The blast hit Metal, but burst into nothing when it him. There was not even a scorch mark. Metal crossed his arms. He stood still, waiting for his next shot. Goofy stepped back as Sora and Donald nodded to each other. Sora pointed his Keyblade at Metal and Donald aimed his staff. They both yelled.

"FIRAGA!"

Huge blasts of fire shot from their weapons and flew at Metal. The blast hit Metal hard, but he didn't budge. Sora, Donald, and Goofy stood in shock as Metal uncrossed his arms and took a step forward. There wasn't a mark on him. He stretched his arms.

"My turn."

He rushed forward with incredible speed. He ran past Sora and Donald and went strait for Goofy. He raised his shield to block Metal's charge. Metal raised his right fist and punched a hole through the yellow shield and hit Goofy right in his large nose. In the same motion, he quickly swung his left fist into Goofy chest. Goofy flew through the air and hit the ground face first. Sora ran past Metal and knelled next to his fallen friend.

"Goofy? Goofy?"

Goofy rolled to his back. His face was brushed and bleeding. His chest was all red. Sora shook him lightly, "Are you alright?"

Goofy managed a small smile, "I am fine." He passed out.

Donald's face grew red and leapt at Metal's head. Metal spun around and grabbed the duck's beak in his right hand and slammed his right knee in to Donald's stomach. Metal brought his left fist around and rammed it into the back of the duck's head. The duck went limp and fell to the ground.

"Donald!!!"

Metal turned to Sora and yawned, "I hope your more fun. These friends of yours were very poor sport."

Sora ran at Metal and brought his Keyblade down as hard as he could. Metal's right arm shot up. The Keyblade hit his fore arm with great impact, but all it did was dent it a little. Sora froze. Metal's left hand went into his arm and a cannon barrel popped out. He shoved it into Sora's chest and fired. A blue bolt of energy shot out and blasted Sora to the ground. Sora just managed to hold onto the Keyblade. A dark shadow appeared under him and he started to sink into it.

"Sorry to beat and run, but I have bigger fish to fry."

Metal vanished into the shadow. Sora picked himself up. He looked to the sky. The vortex was spinning faster and everything was being sucked into it. Sora stared horrified as Donald and Goofy were sucked up into the air and entered the vortex. Sora tried to run, but the pull of the vortex pulled him off the ground and into the air. Sora closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the Keyblade. He was sucked into the vortex.