Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Attack on Knothole Village! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mobius

It was midday at Knothole Kingdom as the world's fastest hedgehog walked from his hut. Sonic tossed a small black box into the air and caught it. He had a important present to deliver, but he had to make a quick stop. Sonic revved up and ran out of Knothole. He ran around the Great Forest, before stopping at a lake. It was a very beautiful shade of blue and the sun glistened off the surface of it. The lake was almost a mile wide, but Sonic's green eye saw what he was looking fore, a huge cliff that rose a good thirty feet above the lake. Sonic ran up it and hid behind a tree. The top of the cliff was covered in soft grass and a couple sat near the edge next to the lake. A light red female echidna in a yellow sun dress was laying on the grass propped up against a small rock and was rubbing the head of a green hedgehog. Dressed in black and blue sneakers and white gloves, the hedgehog's head was on the echidna's lap and his eyes were close.

Sonic smiled and shook his head, 'They had an argument just over an hour ago. Now they lay here like it didn't happen. How do they do it?' Sonic rolled his shoulders and walked up.

The echidna's purple eyes glanced up at him and back to the green hedgehog, "Sonic is here."

The hedgehog's blue eyes opened and he stood up. He tried to hid his annoyed face with half a smile, "Yes Sonic?" His voice was half friendly and half irritated.

Sonic gulped, 'Probably should have waited. To late now.' Sonic motioned to the forest, "I need to talk to you." He glanced at the echidna, "In private."

The green Hedgehog shrugged, "Sure." He leaned down to the echidna, "I'll be back."

She lick his nose, "You better."

The hedgehog gave her a quick kiss and picked up the sword that was laying next to her. He tossed it over his shoulder and followed Sonic into the forest. After a minute of walking Sonic sat down on a fallen log. The green hedgehog sat next to him, "Whats up?"

Sonic handed him the small black box, "I needed your advice, Speed."

Speed took the box and opened it. A small gold ring with a small green gem was in it. Speed smiled and handed it back to Sonic, "So you are finally going to do it?"

Sonic closed the box, "Yep."

"So what do you need from me?"

Sonic sighed, "I am still not sure about this. I want to ask Sally, but I am worried."

"Why?"

Sonic said nothing, just glanced up at him. Speed's smile faded. He got the message.

"This is about the fight me and Leda had. Isn't it?"

Sonic nodded, "Yeah. I know it isn't any of my business, but I worry that me and Sally would go through this."

Speed went to crack his knuckles. The two sharp points on each of his fist made a loud sound. He gathered his thoughts and spoke, "I guess you think this is what every married couple goes through. Well, everyone has augments, but me and Leda have our own problems."

"Such as?"

"We both have no families. My family is gone and hers won't even acknowledge her. They hate her for marring me."

"Hate hedgehogs."

"Yep. I maybe half echidna, but all they see is a green hedgehog that is with an echidna."

"And the argument?"

"Finding a place to live. She doesn't mind traveling the globe, but she wants a place she can call home. I just haven't had much need for one."

Sonic placed a hand on his friends shoulder, "So how did it go?"

"It didn't. She stormed out. After a few minutes, I went after her and found her on the cliff. We stood a few feet away from each other and then we just ended up on the ground."

"Made up?"

"Yeah. But it won't take long for the argument to kick back in."

Sonic stood up, "Sorry to bug you."

Speed jumped up, "Hey Sonic. Me and Leda well take care of this problem. We love each other. Thats how we manage to stay together even through this. I know you and Sally can go through anything."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Just try not interrupt me next time."

Sonic was going to throw a wise crack, but Leda ran to them, "You two have to see this."

Sonic and Speed looked to each other and followed her to the cliff. She pointed to the sky. The two hedgehogs couldn't believe their eyes. The sky was filling up with black and purple clouds.

Speed rubbed his eyes, "What in the hell is that?"

Sonic's fists tightened, "Robotnik."

Leda pulled on Speed's arm, "Lets get back to Knothole."

Speed pick her up in his arms, "Lets go!"

Sonic and Speed took off toward Knothole.

By the time the trio had reach Knothole, the clouds had covered the sky and day turned to night. Red lightning sparked in the sky. Leda wrapped her arms tighter around Speed's neck. It was the first time Speed had seen her scared in awhile. Sonic and Speed stopped in the middle of town. The place was disserted. Sonic looked around.

"They must have gone to the underground bunkers."

"Sounds like a good idea."

Sonic and Speed nodded to each other and ran to the nearest entrance to the underground bunkers. When they reached the huge blast door, it cracked opened just enough for them to run in. Sonic wasn't surprised to see his best buddy, Tails at the door controls. The two tailed fox closed the doors and ran up to him.

"I was worried you wouldn't make it."

Sonic gave him a thumbs up, "You think a stupid storm would stop me?"

Tails returned the thumbs up, "Not a chance."

Sonic looked around the bunker. It was one of many caverns that ran under Knothole. They were perfect for hiding from any storm. A lot of people sat on the ground, huddled together for comfort.

"Is Sally here?"

Tails shook his head, "No. She is at the bunker in the castle."

Sonic walked to the blast doors, "I am going."

Speed, who was holding his wife, put her down and grabbed his arm, "Are you insane? That storm is getting worse."

Sonic pulled away, "I am going."

Speed bit his lip and turned to Leda. She was hugging herself, waiting for Speed to hold her again. 'She is really scared. But why? She has been in storms worst than this.'

Tails grabbed something from behind a crate. It was a sword in a sheath, "Sonic you'll need this."

Sonic took the sword from him and through it on his shoulder, "Thanks for holding on to it."

"No prob."

Tails reached for the door control. Speed shouted at him, "Hold it! I am going to."

Leda reached for him, "Why?"

Speed sat her down, "He is my friend. I have to go." He pushed her dreadlocks from her face, "I'll be back."

She gave him a quick hug, "Please be careful."

Speed winked at her and walked next to Sonic, "We going or what?"

Sonic smiled, "Thanks."

"Forget it."

Tails opened the door, "Good luck."

Sonic tossed Leda his ring box, "Watch that for me, please."

Leda nodded. The doors opened and Sonic and Speed ran out. Both Leda and Tails watched in silence as the doors shut. Sonic and Speed ran toward the castle as fast as their legs would allow. The sky had gotten darker and eerie wind had started to blow. As the castle came into view, a black shadow like blob appeared on the ground. The two hedgehogs stopped as ten four foot, black things with glowing yellow eyes rose from the blob. Two legs, two arms, and two antenna on their heads.

Speed glanced at Sonic, "Friends of yours?"

Sonic's right fist glowed blue, "We don't have time for you. Sonic Wind!" Sonic pointed his fist at them, but his attack didn't work. Sonic stared at his fist, "Whats this? I can't use my chaos power."

Speed brought his fist back, "Let me try." His fist sparked green, "Speed Shot!" Speed threw a punch, but nothing.

Sonic drew his sword and tossed the sheath away, "Guess I will have to depend on the Sword of Acorns."

Speed drew his sword and threw his sheath down, "Guess me and the Sword of Chaos will have to go along with that."

Sonic and Speed rushed the group of strange creatures and quickly cut down them all. As they fell down, they burst into black smoke. Sonic looked to the ground to Speed, "Any ideas?"

Speed shrugged, "Don't ask me."

A loud crash from the castle pulled their attention. Several more of those creatures had torn down the gate and were now pounding on the main door. Sonic ran at them at high speed and leapt into the center of the cluster of creatures. It took him only a few seconds to take them all down. He had a few claw marks on him from the creatures, but he was fine. Speed ran to him.

"Are you alright?"

"I am fine. Lets get in."

Sonic and Speed rammed the door and it fell open.

Speed looked at the many hallways, "Which way?"

Sonic pointed to one, "This way. Me and Sally used to use the bunker to get away from everybody."

"I won't ask."

"Thanks."

Sonic led Speed down the hallway. After several twist and turns they came to a staircase leading down. As the ran down them, a six foot version of the creatures rose from the floor. It swiped at them with its clawed hands.

"Go on! This guy is mine."

Sonic ran along the wall and past the creature. The creature ignored him and attacked Speed. Sonic ran down the staircase and reached the bottom. A small room was at the bottom. The huge brown doors that was the entrance to the bunker, had been ripped opened. Sonic ran to the door, but stopped half way as a pair of glowing green eyes appeared from the bunker. The eyes belonged to a black robotic hedgehog. It had Sally over his left shoulder, wrapped up in a metal rope.

"Sally!"

"Sonic!"

The robot tossed Sally to the floor, "Sonic, what a honor to met you. My name is Metal. I was made in your likeness."

"I don't see much of a resemblance."

Metal shrugged, "What ever. It will be a pleasure to kill you."

Sonic grinned, "Lets see you try."

Sonic rushed Metal and swung his sword. Metal dodged it by a hair and grabbed Sonic's right wrist. His claws dug into his wrist and Metal tossed him into a nearby wall. The Sword of Acorns fell to the ground with a clang. Metal rubbed his hands together.

"You done?"

Sonic jumped to his feet and curled into ball. He spun in place and lashed out at Metal. As Sonic reached him, Metal jumped into the air and kicked Sonic back into the wall. The stone wall cracked as Sonic hit it. Sonic uncurled and fell to the floor.

Metal shrugged, "You disappoint me Sonic. I had such high expectations of you."

As Metal mocked Sonic, Speed ran up behind him and slammed his sword in Metal's neck. The blade hit, but did no damage. Metal grabbed Speed by the throat and tossed him into Sonic. The Sword of Chaos fell to the floor.

"And how could I forget you. Speed. A stupid hedgehog who thinks his coped abilities of Sonic and Knuckles could allow him to do anything."

Sonic and Speed stood up and rushed him. They tried to flank him, but Metal jumped back and his left hand retracted into his arm and the cannon barrel appeared. The arm cannon charged red as he took aim. He fired and a red ball of energy hit them both hard sending to the floor. They both managed to crawl to their feet. They were covered in burns from that last attack.

Metal laughed, "You two are pathetic. With out your swords or chaos abilities, you can't fight."

Sonic shook his head and smiled, "We still have one move left."

Sonic and Speed nodded to each other and started to glow white. In a huge flash of light, they yelled, "FUSION!" The light intensified and the light exploded. When the light vanished, only one hedgehog stood where Sonic and Speed stood. He had red and blue striped sneakers. His fur was bluish green, his outer quills were dark green and the inner quills were dark blue, he had pointed knuckles like Speed, but they were much sharper and his eyes were bluish green. He smiled at Metal.

Metal eyes grew, "This is perfect. I can't wait for this fight. Spin, the strongest fighter on this planet. Thank you."

Spin's eyes narrowed, "I wouldn't thank me. I plan on kicking your metal ass from here to hell."

Sally heard his duel voice, "Spin?"

"Chill Sal. Me and this guy have some business outside."

Metal bowed, "As you wish. Chaos Control!" He vanished in a flash of red light.

Spin took a deep breath, "Chaos Control!" He vanished in a burst of green light.

Both Metal and Spin appeared just outside the castle. The sky had grown darker and red lightning flashed all around the sky. The wind kicked up as the two fighters powered up.

Metal stretched, "You have managed to use your powers, even with my chaos dampening field up. I am impressed."

Spin chuckled, "Thats not all." He held his right hand out and clenched his fist. He flashed gold and transformed. He was now had golden fur, silver quills and red eyes. "I have full control of my super form."

"Your are full of surprises. The data on you doesn't do you justice." Metal thought for a moment, "I have an idea. Join me. Together we could become even more powerful."

Spin raised an eyebrow, "Huh?"

Metal shook his head, "Aren't you tired of being a pawn. Sonic and Speed summon you to fight, then dismiss you. Join me and you can live for as long as you want. What do you say?"

Spin smiled, "Sorry. It is a tempting offer, but you failed to see one thing."

"What?"

"I don't care about any of that. I am the fused will of Sonic and Speed. I am both of them. My name is just make talking easier. You disgust me."

Metal sighed, "Have it your way. We could have been great."

Spin dashed forward and threw his right fist as hard as he could. Metal blocked it with his left wrist. Spin jumped back a little and attacked with a furry of high speed punches. Metal blocked each one and caught each of Spin's hands. His claws dug into Spin's wrist, drawing blood. Spin winced in pain. Metal slammed his head into Spin's. A Spin fell back, Metal delivered a strong right kick into Spin's gut. The force of the kick sent Spin flying into a building wall. Metal pointed at with his right finger. A small bolt of energy sparked from it and a small red beam shot from the finger hitting the building. It exploded in a huge flash of fire and light.

Metal yawned and turned away, "That was boring. Guess I gave him to much credit."

As Metal walked away, the rubble from the demolished building started to move. He stopped, but didn't look. A golden light was shining through the cracks. The light intensified and the rubble blew apart. Pieces of rock, wood, and metal were thrown into the air, landing on the ground in huge crashes. Metal turned his head toward the source of the light. Spin stood in the now cleared area, but he had changed. He glowed with golden power and energy sparked from his body.

Metal laughed, "Hyper Spin. A pleasure."

Spin smiled, "Your really enjoying this."

Metal shrugged, "Guess I am."

Metal blasted forward and attack with his own high speed punches. Spin barely managed to dodge them. Metal dashed left, Spin tried to counter, but Metal was to fast and hit Spin with an uppercut to the chin. Spin quickly recovered and flew into the air. Metal followed and curled into a ball. He spun around and bashed into Spin. Spin started to fall. Metal flew above him and brought his palms together.

"Kamehameha!"

A huge beam of red energy shot from his palms and hit Spin hard. The beam slammed Spin into the ground and exploded. Metal landed next to the good sized crater as Spin pulled himself to his feet. Spin was covered in small burns and cuts. He spat out some blood from his mouth. He held his hands out. The Sword of Acorns and Sword of Chaos burst out of the ground and Spin grabbed them. He slammed them together and the fused to form one sword. The blade was about three feet long and it shimmered with golden power. Spin's eyes flashed gold and he was washed in the sword's power. His eyes were now gold, his quills had grown by half a length, his fur and quills were brighter, and he was shimmering with a golden power.

Even Metal had to step back, "What is this? I have no data on this."

Spin eyes moved toward him, "Something wrong?"

Metal smiled, "Just kidding. This little transformation of yours is nothing to me."

Spin disappeared and reappeared in front of Metal. He pounded his left fist into Metal's left cheek. Metal was sent flying and hit the ground a few feet away. He got up and to Spin's surprise he was laughing. Metal stood still for a moment. His laughing grew louder. Spin rushed forward and tried to slice Metal in half with his sword. Metal grabbed the sword's blade. His eyes had turned red and a panel on his chest blew off reveling a red orb. Metal ripped the sword from Spin's grasp and tossed it away. Before Spin could react, Metal grabbed his throat and lifted him up.

"Your ultra form doesn't impress me. You keep getting stronger, but you still can't match me." Metal's voice had grown deeper and colder.

Metal's hand transformed into the cannon and he pressed it into Spin's face. It started to hum and glowed red as it charged up. Spin tried to break free, but Metal's grip was to much. The cannon reached full charge. Metal let go and fired. The blast from the cannon sent Spin through five houses and he hit the ground hard. Metal's chest orb glowed. Spikes shot from his feet into the ground and his quills opened up and energy partials entered them.

Metal yelled as loud as he could, "I hope you like my Apocalypse Cannon. It is one of my favorite weapons."

The orb on his chest flashed and a beam of black and red energy blasted from it. The beam ripped through the ground and obliterated everything in its path. Spin's eyes widen as the beam hit him hard. When the beam hit him, a dome of energy grew that quickly destroyed everything in ten blocks of Spin. Metal quills reformed and the spikes retracted into his feet. Metal brushed some dust from his shoulder.

"Well that did it. A little bit of over kill, but it was fun. Now for the princess."

Metal walked toward the castle, but a wave of green energy washed over him. He slowly turned toward it. Spin was walking toward him. His eyes glowed green, his entire body was green, and he was surrounded in a green aura. Metal's smile quickly left his face. Spin eyes glared at him.

Metal frowned, "What are you? A cockroach." He armed his arm cannon, "Why don't you just die?"

He charged it and fired. Spin slapped it away. Metal fired wildly at him, but the blast didn't even penetrate the glowing aura. Metal backed away. Spin flashed forward and stopped right in front of Metal. His face was about an inch from Metal's face.

Metal smiled, "Hey. Hows it going?"

Spin's smiled back, "Just fine."

Spin slammed his right fist into Metal's chest. The sharp Knuckles dug into him. Metal tried to speak, but he couldn't. Spin's fist glowed, "Spin Buster!" The front of Metal's chest exploded with green energy and he was blown of Spin's fist. Metal managed to rise to his feet.

'So this is his full chaos form. Unreal.'

Spin opened his right hand and his sword flew into it. "Time to end this."

As Spin raised the sword up, the sky exploded and a black vortex appeared in the sky. Metal smiled and ran off. Spin tried to go after him, but he was sucked it the air. He manage to halt himself in the sky, but the vortex slowly sucked up his power. He dropped to his ultra form, hyper, super, and finally he was back to normal. With out his chaos power he was sucked in to the vortex. The last thing he saw was Metal carrying Sally into a black portal.