Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ 20XX ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Earth, 21XX AD

The sky of the planet is covered in thick black and purple clouds. Without any information on the cause or how to stop it, a team of scientists, escorted by the Maverick Hunters are sent to the very heart of the storm, to discover the cause of it. In a destroyed part of Central City, two Reploids on hover cycles enter a clearing. The rubble from the last Maverick attack had been cleared away and only huge piles of rock and metal are left in the area. The two Reploids stop and survey the area. One is a tall, red, and has long blond hair. The other is tall, blue, and wearing white armor.

The red one hits a button on his left arm, "All clear."

A huge gray van drives up. With several gun emplacements and huge antennas on the top, it looked more like a tank. Inside scientists scan the storm clouds in hope of finding answers. The blue Reploid gets off the hover cycle and walks to his partner.

"Anything yet, Zero?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing, X. Its like the storm doesn't exists."

"But it does."

"Thats the problem."

The two of them were interrupted when a black hedgehog jumped from atop a pile of rubble and landed a few feet in front of them. X's right hand retracted into his arm and a cannon barrel popped out. He aimed it at the hedgehog.

"Who are you?"

The black hedgehog's green eyes went from X's blue ones, to Zero's black eyes, "My name is Metal. You could say the storm is my doing."

Zero got off his bike. His right hand went to his left shoulder and he pulled out his Z-saber. It activated as he pulled it from its holster and its red blade glowed, "Why?"

Metal grabbed two things from his waist and activated two purple beam sabers, "I have come for your heads."

X's right hand reappeared and he drew his green Z-saber, "Lets see you get them."

Metal's face grew into an evil grin, "With pleasure."

From inside the van, a pink female Reploid called X on his com-link, "X, what is going on?"

X attention didn't waver from Metal as he lifted his left arm up to respond, "Just a Maverick, Alia. Me and Zero can handle him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes just get out of here!"

"Rodger." The van turned around and drove away.

Metal yawned, "Ready?"

X and Zero charged him. Both X and Zero swung their sabers, but Metal blocked each attack with little effort. Zero jumped back and rushed forward as X tried to flank him. Metal ran forward, avoided X's attack, blocked Zero's saber and managed to slice Zero in his right side. Zero fell to his right knee, but still managed to block Metal's sabers as he tried to slam them into his head. X jumped in and lashed out at Metal. Metal managed to jump away, but X had managed to cut the tip of his quills. Zero rose to his feet, the cut that Metal had given him, hadn't done any real damage. It just burned some of the titanium skin away. Metal spun the sabers in his hand and charged forward. X and Zero jumped over him as he approached and landed behind him. Then they dashed forward and both managed to deliver hard hits to Metal's back. Metal fell to the ground, but rolled to his feet. The quills on his back had been cut in half, but that was all.

X yelled to him, "Give up, Maverick."

Metal just laughed, "I don't think so. I am just getting warmed up."

The red orb in his chest glowed and Metal's eyes changed red. He blasted forward and attacked with a furry of saber attacks. X and Zero barely managed to block the attacks. Metal flew into the air and tossed his sabers above him. He put his palms together and brought them back. A red orb of energy started to form in his palms.

"Time to take this up a notch. Kamehameha!"

The red energy intensified and Metal thrust his palms forward. A red beam of energy shot form his hands and headed right at X and Zero. The two of them ran in separate directions as the beam hit the ground and exploded. The explosion left a good size hole, but X and Zero didn't have a scratch. Metal caught his sabers and looked at X. Four small gun barrels on his head fired small red bolts. The bolts ripped into X's left shoulder. X grasped his shoulder as red oil poured from the wounds. Before Zero could react, Metal zoomed at X and shoulder rammed him into a nearby pile of rubble. The huge pile of rocks fell on top of him. Metal stood still as Zero ran to the pile and his fallen friend. X was covered in scratches, dents, and a several busted open parts. Zero picked up X's saber and gritted his teeth.

"You'll pay for this."

Zero activated both of his sabers and attacked Metal. Metal blocked each of his attacks and caught Zero in the stomach with a strong right kick. Zero stepped back and Metal head butted him hard, Zero fell to the ground. As he tried to stand, Metal kicked his in the chest so hard he was sent flying into X. As Metal stood laughing, a missile hit him from behind. It did little to Metal and he turned around to see Alia holding a missile launcher at him. A small panel on his right arm opened up. As Alia prepared to fire again, Metal jumped high into the air. A coil of metal rope shot from Metal's right arm and it wrapped its self around Alia. She dropped the launcher and fell to the ground. Metal landed next to her and threw her over his right shoulder. He activated his left arm cannon and aimed it at X and Zero. It glowed red and he fired a huge red ball of energy at them. It exploded on contact. The rubble had been destroyed and the two Maverick Hunters laid on the ground, not moving. A black portal opened in front of Metal.

"Time to go." Metal walked into the portal and it vanished.

X managed to rise to his feet, "Alia!"

The dark sky above him flashed red and a black vortex appeared in the sky. It spun around rapidly and started to suck up everything around X. X tried to run to Zero, but they were both sucked up into the air. X passed out as he entered the vortex.