Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Two Teams! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Traverse Town

Sora rubbed his head as he sat up. He was laying on the ground next to a street light.

"Traverse Town! How did I get here? The Keyblade!"

He looked around franticly and smiled as he found it laying next to him. He picked it up by its golden handle. He wiped his forehead and stood up. The burns on his clothes had disappeared. He looked around the town. Nothing had changed, beautiful night, soft glow from the street lights, and peaceful. An explosion rang out from the second district. Sora gripped the Keyblade.

"So much for peaceful." He ran toward the second district.

As he ran through the doors to the second district, he saw a blue hedgehog tied up with black ropes. He was being beaten up by several small black things with glowing yellow eyes.

"Shadows!" Sora jumped down the stairs that led to the main square of the second district. The ten Shadows turned from the hedgehog and attacked the new comer. Sora jumped up and used his super glide ability to fly over them and landed next to the hedgehog. With one swipe, he cut the hedgehog free.

"You alright?" Sora extended a hand.

The hedgehog grabbed it and Sora helped him up. The hedgehog was wearing red and white sneakers and had a belt on with a sword in its sheath. He shook his head.

"I am fine. Just a small headache."

The ten Shadows turned around and ran at them. Sora held up the Keyblade. The hedgehog held up his hand and stepped forward.

"I'll handle this."

Sora was puzzled, but did back down. The hedgehog smiled, "Lets see how you guys fight without me being tied up."

The hedgehog closed his eyes and yelled out. In a flash of gold light, he transformed. His fur and quills had changed to gold and his green eyes had changed to red. He flexed his right hand. "Sonic Wind!" He waved his hand and a wall of blue energy shot from his hand and it rammed into the Shadows. They were blasted back into a wall. The disintegrated on impact with the wall. The hedgehog smiled at his handy work and returned to normal. He turned to Sora and held out his hand.

"Name is Sonic T. Hedgehog."

Sora shook his hand, "My name is Sora."

Sonic's left eyebrow lifted up a little, "Isn't Sora a girl's name."

"It can be both."

"If you say so."

Sora shook his head. As Sonic looked around, another explosion erupted from the third district. Sora ran to the wooden double doors that led to the third district.

"Coming?"

Sonic smiled and followed. They ran into the third district and was surprised at what they saw. A blue person in white armor, tied up with black rope was being dragged in to a black portal. And the guy that was pulling the person was none other than Metal. He looked up at them and dropped the rope.

"Well, Well. Long time no see."

Sonic jumped from the doors and landed a few feet away from Metal, "Not long enough."

Metal just laughed, "Please. Are you actually trying to fight me? It took Spin in his full Chaos Form to even damage me. You can't even reach your Hyper Form, plus Speed is no where in sight."

Sonic transformed into his Super Form. He drew his sword, "I will still try. I have taken down bigger foes than you, without either Speed or my Super Form. And I will do it again."

Sora ran next to Sonic, "Are you sure about this?"

Sonic smiled, "Just rescue the blue dude. Leave Metal to me."

Metal shrugged, "You do have a death wish. Very well. Killing you should prove some fun."

Sonic flew forward and swung his sword at Metal. Metal blocked with his left arm and connected a punch to Sonic's face. Sonic was sent to the ground. Metal grabbed his left leg and tossed him into the air. Metal curled into a ball and shot into the air. Sora ran toward the tied up guy and cut him free. The guy stood up.

"Thanks. My name is X."

"Sora. Glad your alright."

X looked up, "Your friend isn't faring so well."

Sora didn't have took look up. Sonic was smashed into the ground. He returned to his normal form. Metal floated down to the ground.

"I tried to warn him."

X's face grew red and both of his hands were replaced by buster cannons. The cannons glowed blue as they reached their maximum charge. They both let loose huge balls of blue energy the crackled as they flew at Metal. Metal looked at them and smiled as the smacked into him. The impact of the attack kicked up a lot wind and smoke. When the smoke cleared, Metal stood untouched. Both Sora and X stepped back as Metal glared at them. The same evil grin was on his face. As he started to walk towards them, a small bolt of red energy blasted through his left shoulder. Metal grasped the bleeding hole with his right hand and turned around. A tall man dressed in black and holding a gun in the shape of a sword. Sora face brighten.

"Leon!"

Leon pushed some of his black hair back as he walked forward. Metal clenched his bloody right fist and lunged at Leon. Leon smiled and aimed his Gunblade. He fired and the bullet blasted a hole into Metal's right thigh. Metal fell to the ground in pain. X helped Sonic to his feet as Sora ran to Leon.

"Leon. Where did you come from?"

Leon shrugged, "I was just in the neighborhood. I noticed the barrier between worlds has weakened and several stars had exploded."

Sora nodded, "Yeah. The Heartless have come back."

Leon shook his head, "Their is more to this than that." He pointed his Gunblade at Metal, "This thing was created by the combined effort of the dark forces of each world. He is gathering the princess of this universe to break down the barriers and unlock the total darkness."

X helped Sonic walk over to Sora and Leon, "Thats why he took Sally."

Leon nodded.

X shook his head, "What about my friend, Alia? She is a Reploid."

Leon took a deep breath, "It doesn't matter. She still has the heart energy they need."

Sora looked to the sky, "So now what?"

Leon started to walk away, "Right now, only Gummi Ships can pass through the barrier. I suggest you go and lock the keyholes of the other worlds. I will try to find out some more information."

Metal struggled to his feet, "I think not."

Before anyone could react, Metal floated in the air and tackled Leon, taking both him and Leon into the black portal. It flickered and closed. Sora ran to where the portal was, but it was gone.

X sighed, "Now what do we do?"

Sonic re-sheathed his sword, "Yeah, What?"

Sora walked to the doors to the entrance of the first district, "We will get my Gummi Ship and seal those keyholes. Hopefully we will find are friends on the way."

Unknown

Speed's brain seemed to be trying to pound its way out of his skull. He found himself laying on a hard stone floor, with some guy dressed in red sitting over him.

"Your awake."

He helped Speed to sit up against a stone wall, "Awake. I wish I was dead."

The guy in red laughed, "Not on my watch."

Speed looked around the room. Three gray stone walls, the fourth wall, steel bars. A guy with silver hair and dressed in a yellow shirt was sitting on the other side of the cell. The guy in red motioned his head toward the other guy.

"Thats Riku. My name is Zero."

"Speed. Pleasure."

Speed's hand went to rub his neck, but he found a black metal collar around it. "What is this?"

Riku stood up and walked over to him, "It suppresses your powers and abilities. Both me and Zero have one."

Speed clenched his fist. A few green sparks of chaos energy shot from it, but that was all. Riku thought for a moment and ran to the steel bars. Speed's sword, Zero's saber, and Riku's Dark Keyblade were displayed in a glass case a few feet away. Their host had left them there to taunt them.

"How much energy can you manage?"

Zero helped Speed to his feet, "Not much."

"Enough to break glass."

Speed nodded and pointed his right fist at the case, "Speed Shot!"

Small sparks of green energy shot out and cracked the case. Speed concentrated a little harder and one last bolt blew the case apart.

Riku smiled and held out his right hand. "They can't stop this." The red and black Keyblade jumped from the floor and into his hand. Riku turned to Zero and Speed and cut off their collars. Zero smiled and aimed his left arm buster at the bars. His arm glowed red and he fired a energy blast that ripped the bars apart. Speed and Zero ran out and picked up their weapons. Zero put the saber in its holder on his left shoulder and Speed put his belt sheath on and sheathed his sword. He seemed stronger now. Riku looked down the hallway.

"Lets go!"

The trio ran down corridors and hallways, before reaching a huge room. Riku looked around the room. He spotted a red and black Gummi Ship. "My ship."

As they ran to it a loud laugh stopped them. They turned to see a fat man dressed in red walk through a door at the far end of the room. Speed knew who it was.

"Robotnik!"

Robotnik laughed, "Ah Speed. Always a pleasure." His glowing red eyes scanned the group, "I afraid that I must insist that you return to your cell."

Zero pulled out his beam saber that sparked to life, "Just try and make us!"

Robotnik snapped his fingers and a black portal appeared in front of him, "Fine make this hard on yourselves."

A pink metal hedgehog walked out of the portal. When she was out the portal vanished. Standing about five feet tall, her glowing blue eyes stared at them. She smiled an evil smile.

"Hi!" He voice sounded sweet, but it also had a darker tone to it.

Riku, Zero, and Speed gripped their weapons as she stood a few feet away. A small slot opened on the bottom of her right wrist. She smiled as she spun around. A yellow whip of energy lashed out of the slot and slammed into the three guys. They fell back a few feet and landed hard on the metal floor. Speed jumped to his feet and ran at the metal hedgehog. He flashed silver and transformed in a burst of light. His fur and his quills were silver and his eyes green. He swung his sword, but the hedgehog dodged behind him and delivered a kick to the back of his neck. Speed was sent flying and slammed into a nearby wall. Zero stood up and aimed his left arm buster cannon. He charged it to full and fired. The bright red ball of energy flew at the hedgehog, but she disappeared and reappeared in front of Zero. The ball of energy hit a groggy Speed and exploded. Riku ran to check on him. Zero brought his right arm down, to cut the robot with his beam saber, but she grabbed his right wrist and stopped him. Her right hand transformed into a arm cannon and she shoved it into Zero's chest. It reached full charge in a second and she fired. The blast sent Zero to the ground with a huge scorch mark on his chest. The metal hedgehog turned to Riku and started to walk toward him. Riku made sure Speed was still breathing and readied himself.

"Who in the hell are you?"

The metal hedgehog sighed, "Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Mercy. But don't think you'll get any from me."

As she started to rush forward, a blond man in black robes came out of no where and sliced her in half at the waist with a large sword. She had a blank expression on her face as she hit the floor.

Riku froze, "Cloud!"

Cloud's green eyes glanced at him, "Go! Now! I will cover you."

Riku nodded and picked up Speed and helped him to his Gummi Ship.

Robotnik face grew red, "Why you little..." He ran to a metal door and ran out it.

As Robotnik ran a swarm of Shadows filled the room. Riku was just putting Zero into the ship as Cloud was attacked. He managed to wipe out about half of them, but they soon over took him. Riku didn't look back as he jumped in to his ship and flew out into space. He activated his warp Gummi and vanished in space.