Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Riku's Adventure: A Feudal Fairytale ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Earth: Past

The sun is setting in the west as Kouga the wolf demon walked into a small clearing in the forest. A small note had been left at the entrance to his den that said that some one could help him get Kagome for himself. That was more than enough to get him to come to the middle of a deep forest miles from anywhere. He sat cross legged on the ground and waited for almost an hour. He was about to leave, but a thick black portal appeared between two trees.

"Finally!" The wolf demon stood up and tapped his foot, "Well? I am here."

The grass around the portal died off as a fat man walked from the portal. His left arm was made of metal and he had the stupidest orange mustache. The man walked to Kouga, his red eyes glowing at him.

"Kouga the wolf demon, thank you for coming."

Kouga spat the ground in front of him, "What is this offer of yours. The note said you could help me."

The fat man smiled, "Straight to the point, I like that. I have a means for you to get the woman you love. All you have to do is help me."

Kouga smiled, "If this works, I'll do anything you want."

The man nodded and handed the wolf demon a small vile, "This is all that you will need."

Kouga looked at the vile and sniffed it, "What is it? Some kinda love potion."

"No! It is a little concoction I have come up with. When given to the girl, her scent will flare up and every male that can smell her, will want her."

Kouga stared at him, "How does that help me? I want her for myself."

The man gave him a Waterskin full of liquid, "Take a sip of this and you'll be immune to the effects. Hold back until she is attacked by her friends. At the right moment, rescue her and have her drink this, it will negate the effect of the drug. She will practically beg to be with you after that."

Kouga smiled, "Its perfect. While am loath to put my woman in any harm, the out come is well worth it. So what do I have to do as payment?"

The man turned to the black portal, "I will come to you later." The man disappeared in the portal and it vanished. Kouga gripped his gifts and ran back to his den to plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------

High above the planet, Riku's Gummi ship plunged out of warp and fell toward the planet. Riku struggled with the controls.

"I can't stop us."

Speed's fingers raced across the power consol, "Going to warp without plotting a course has torn the engines out of shape. They will fully repair themselves in about an hour."

Riku shook his head, "Don't have an hour."

Zero punched some buttons, "I have put as much power in the shields as I can. It might soften the crash."

Both Riku and Speed yelled, "MIGHT!"

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

It was night fall as Inuyasha ran through his forest, heading to nearby cave. He jumped on top of a tree and looked at the full moon. It was a quiet night and the sky was filled with stars. Inuyasha took a deep sniff of the cool night air. As he was about to continue, he spied a streak of light in the sky.

"A shooting star. Guess I should make a wish."

Inuyasha chuckled to himself and continued on his way. He smiled as he reached the entrance to the cave and saw a black dragon laying in front of it. As big a warhorse with wings to match, it was would be a fierce sight, if not for the fact the dragon was purring a bit. Inuyasha looked up to see a man brushing the dragon's back with a stiff wooden brush. Dressed in black armor. His white hair was chopped short. Inuyasha hoped that he could help him. Like him a half breed, but half dragon. The demon slayer known only as Drake, had offered to help him in the past. But this was the first time he had actually took him up on it. The half dragon's green eyes glanced up for a moment, then Drake stood up.

"Inuyasha this is a surprise. Whats up?"

The Hanyou sighed, "I was wondering if I could barrow one of your jewel fragments."

Drake pulled a small pouch from his jacket and took a jewel shard from it, "Sure." He tossed it to Inuyasha and replaced the pouch, "If you don't mind me asking. Why do you need it? Last time I saw you, you had a lot more than me."

Inuyasha shook his head as he caught it, "Kagome lost her shards and she needs one to get back to her time."

"I see. What happen?"

"Long story. I won't bore you. But I need you advice."

Drake tossed him a brush, "Start talking!"

Inuyasha shrugged and started to brush the dragon, "Its Kagome."

Drake nearly fell down laughing, "Why am I not surprised."

Inuyasha held back his frustration, "Are you going to help me or not?"

Drake held a hand up, "Sorry. Whats wrong?"

"I am not sure what to do. My head keeps hurting when I think about it. Kikyo is alive. Well sort of. Its like I am being pulled into to different directions. One way I go with Kikyo and the other Kagome. What do you think?"

"Well Kikyo wants to pull you into hell with her. That would kinda make me turn from her."

"Buts that not the whole point."

"Yes it is. Kikyo was your first love. That kinda love is strong, but it does pass."

"When?"

Drake sighed, "When you let the person go."

Inuyasha looked toward the village, "I guess. I better be heading back."

Drake attached a saddle onto the dragon's back, "Me and Blade will give you a lift."

Inuyasha nodded as he and Drake jumped on. Blade stood on his four clawed legs and opened his huge wings. With a mighty flap, they were in the air. As they flew, Inuyasha begin to sniff the air strangely.

Drake glanced back at him, "You all right back there?"

Inuyasha shook his head and jumped off of Blade and took off at high speed toward the village. Drake pulled Blade back and landed. His sense of smell was no where near that of Inuyasha's but he tried to smell the air. He caught whiff of a strange scent in the air. 'What is that scent? It familiar, but... Oh shit!' Drake gave Blade a quick kick and they took off.

Back at the village, Kagome ran from Kaede's hut as Sango, Kirara, and Kaede tried to restrain Miroku and Shippo. Something had come over the two and they tried to attack her. As she ran down the dirt path that ran through the village, all the men from the village began to chase her.

Kagome ran as fast as she could, 'Why is this happening to me?'

Kagome stopped at the edge of the forest. Inuyasha was standing a few feet away. Kagome sighed with relief, but she stepped back as she saw the lust in his golden eyes. He smiled and lunged forward, with claws outstretched.

"SIT!"

The necklace pulled Inuyasha down, but he had managed to slice the front part of Kagome's shirt off. Kagome crossed her arms over her chest and turned to run, but the men from the village had caught up with her and Inuyasha was rising to his feet.

"HELP!"

As she yelled, Drake flew down on Blade and picked her up. He sat her behind him and quickly looked forward. As Blade flew from the village, Inuyasha followed.

From a nearby tree, Kouga jumped to the ground, 'That stupid half dragon. He ruined the plan. It was hard enough to slip the potion into Kagome's food, now I have to track that damn dragon down.' Kouga used his super speed and took off, through the woods.

Drake grabbed a jacket from his dragon's saddle and handed it to Kagome, "Here!"

Kagome put it on and wrapped herself up, "Thanks. Do you know what is going on?"

Drake gulped, "It your scent. It like your in heat, but greatly amplified."

"How much?"

"A couple hundred."

Kagome's eyes widen, "What about you? Shouldn't you be attacking me to?"

Drake smiled, "Dragons aren't effected by that kinda thing. But I assure you that your scent is driving my sense of smell nuts."

"Sorry."

Blade landed in a marsh, in front of a small cavern. Drake jumped down and helped Kagome down, "The marsh gas should mask your scent a little." He grabbed a bow and a quiver of arrows from Blade's saddle bag.

Kagome took them and walked to the cavern. Drake smiled and pulled his sword, Draga from the bag and held Blade's head in his left hand and put his forehead on the dragon's head, "Sorry buddy. You have to go." The dragon shook his head. Drake rubbed the dragon's head, "Please! You have to go. Now! I will call you if I need you."

The dragon walked a few steps and turned back to Drake. Its red eyes couldn't have been sadder. The dragon flew off into the night. Drake sighed, 'Sorry buddy.'

Kagome looked at Drake strangely, "Why did you send Blade away? He could have helped."

Drake looked into the sky, "Blade is a vassal dragon. He is bound to be my servant for life, but your scent was starting to override my control over him. It wouldn't have been long before he would have wanted you."

As Drake scanned the surrounding area, Kagome aimed an arrow at him, "Stay where you are! I will shoot you if you come near."

Drake smiled, "Problem?"

Kagome stepped back, but kept the arrow up, "If Blade can be effected than so can you. I think you just pretended to not be effected."

Drake turned to her, "I am not."

"Prove it!"

Drake sighed, "Only as long you promise not to tell anyone."

"What?"

Drake turned around and took his armor and shirt off. Kagome started to get scared, but he pointed to a spot on the back of his neck. A set of teeth marks were on his neck.

"What happened?"

Drake frowned, "This is my mark. My mate has one as well."

"You have a wife?"

"Sort of but we haven't seen each other in about forty years."

"Why?"

Drake put on his shirt and armor, "We stopped seeing eye to eye. But this is for life, so I am stuck. But its alright. Because of this I am immune to your scent."

Kagome nodded, but before she could speak she sensed Inuyasha. "He is here."

Drake rolled his shoulders, "Stay here!"

Drake ran out of the cavern and stood in front of Inuyasha. Inuyasha had the Tetsuaiga out and transformed. Drake pulled out the Draga and tossed the sheath away. Inuyasha grinned and attacked. The sound of metal rung out as the two swords clashed. The fangs of the dog demon and the dragon seemed to vibrate with power as the battle went on. Kagome stayed in the cavern watching the two half breeds fight. Inuyasha and Drake jumped away form each other. Inuyasha closed his eyes and the Tetsuaiga started to glow. Drake stiffened his grip on the Draga. The wind scar appeared in front of both of them and the both thrust their swords into it. There was a spark of energy and a huge eruption of power and light. Kagome turned away as the light lit up the area. When the light died off, Kagome walked out of the cave and was horrified at the sight. The ground was completely burned away and both Inuyasha and Drake were down and out. As Kagome ran to them, Kouga ran at her and picked her up.

"Kouga what are you doing?"

"Saving you!"

Kouga ran about a mile and put Kagome down. He handed her the Waterskin, "Here!" Kagome took a small sip and hit Kouga over the head with the Waterskin. Kouga jumped back and rubbed his head.

"What was that for?"

"Inuyasha and Drake need my help and you took me away."

"I was saving you from them."

Kagome turned away, "No you weren't. I was fine until you showed up."

Kouga lost his temper and pushed Kagome down, " Listen, Your my woman. And its time to make it official."

Kagome backed away as Kouga walked toward her. As he reached her, a voice ran out from behind Kagome.

"I don't think she wants you."

A silver haired boy jumped from a tree and landed in between them. He was holding a key shaped sword.

"This is none of your concern."

The boy pointed the sword at Kouga, "I just made it my concern."

Kouga laughed, "You and what army."

A man with long blond hair and a body of red metal walked up behind Kouga, "Me!"

Kouga looked around, "Damn you all!" He leapt at Kagome in a effort to scoop her up, but a green hedgehog jumped from behind a tree and slammed his fist into the demon's face. Kouga rubbed the marks the hedgehog's sharp knuckles had made. He jumped into the air, "I'll be back for you soon." He took off in a gust of wind.

Kagome stood and started to run away, "Thank you, but I need to help my friends."

The green hedgehog smiled and picked the girl in her arms, "Need a lift." He revved up and dashed out of sight.

Riku shook his head at Zero, "Come on. Lets play catch up."