Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Riku's Adventure: Down the rabbit hole ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Earth: Past

Speed ran through the woods almost as fast as Kouga and quickly reached the clearing that Kagome had lead him to. Kagome jumped from his arms and ran to a silver haired guy in red, laying face first on the ground. A guy with white hair picked himself off the ground and leaned against a tree. He plunged a huge sword into the ground and used it to help support him on his feet. Kagome held the silver haired guy's head in her lap and tried to smooth back his messed up hair. Speed scratched his head, unsure what to do. As he turned to get the others, a metal fist shot out of no where and slammed him hard in the face. The force of the hit sent him to the ground, but he quickly rolled to his feet and drew the Sword of Chaos from his belt sheath. The fist was attached to a pink metal hedgehog.

"Mercy!"

She laughed, "You remember me, how sweet."

Kagome left the fallen Hanyou and stood up, "What do you want?"

Mercy's blue eyes flashed, "I am come for you. My masters have a use for you."

Kagome turned to the cave and tried to run for the bow and arrows she had dropped there, but as she moved, a panel on Mercy's right armed opened and a black metal rope shot out of it and wrapped around Kagome. It held on tight and she fell to the ground. Speed lunged at Mercy, ready to slice her in half. Mercy side stepped the attack and rammed her left knee into Speed's chest. As Speed fell back, Mercy spun around and connected a right heel kick to the right side of his face. He fell to the ground and stopped moving. Drake pulled his sword from the ground and took a shaky step forward. Mercy chuckled and swung her left hand at him. A whip of yellow energy lashed out from her wrist and wrapped around Drake's neck. Electricity arched from the whip and coursed through Drake's body. After a few seconds, the whip vanished and Drake fell back to the ground, his sword returned to normal.

"I win!"

Mercy skipped over to Kagome and picked her up with her right hand. Kagome struggled, but the rope held fast.

"What do you want with me?"

Mercy yawned, "Your pure heart."

Kagome started to cry, but in a flash of light, the Tetsusaiga came down from the sky and cut Mercy's right arm off. Kagome looked up as she fell to the ground. Inuyasha quickly swung his sword up and managed to slice Mercy's chest as she jumped back. Dark red oil flowed from the cut in her chest and her arm.

"You son of a bitch. You pay for this."

Inuyasha smiled, "Heard that one before."

He lunged forward. Mercy quickly jumped to the side and her left arm transformed into a cannon. It quickly charged and she fired a bright red beam at Inuyasha. The Hanyou was to weakened from his fight with Drake to dodge and took the full force of the blast. He hit the ground hard and rolled into a rock, that shattered on impact.

Mercy turned to Kagome, "Well, your ass has proven to be quite trouble some to get. When I deliver you to Robotnik and the others, I will come back here for my revenge."

Kagome froze as Mercy walked to her. As she reached for Kagome, a blue bolt of energy blasted her hand away. Mercy's head swung around, and saw Zero aiming his left arm buster cannon at her. Mercy jumped into the air and landed behind Zero. Zero tried to turn around, but Mercy shoved him down with her right foot. She aimed her cannon at him, but Riku ran up behind her and shoved his Keyblade into her back. The blade went straight through her and the point of the blade came out her front. Mercy stared at the tip of the blade as Riku pulled it out. She fell to the ground and was swallowed up by a black vortex that suddenly appeared beneath her. When it had her, it vanished. Riku wiped the red oil off his Keyblade and walked to Kagome. With one quick swipe, he cut the metal rope that held her. As Riku helped Kagome up, Zero helped Speed to his feet.

"How did I do?"

Zero smiled at his friend, "Just fine."

Kagome yelled at them, "We needed to get my friends to the village."

The three travelers nodded and helped carry Inuyasha and Drake to the village.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

The next morning, Kagome woke up in Kaede hut. She rubbed her head and tried to remember what happened. She was in the room at the back of the hut, alone. She looked to her right and saw the futon that she had left Inuyasha on. It was empty. She grabbed her spare set of clothes from her backpack and walked out of the room. Both Miroku and Sango were still in their futons, asleep. They were covered in bandages. Kaede was sitting in the corner warming some water in a pot.

She looked up at her, "Finally awake, Kagome."

Kagome nodded and looked around the hut, "Where is Inuyasha, Drake, and Shippo?"

Kaede sighed, "All three of them left early this morning with those three strangers that helped you last night. I decided to stay and tend to Miroku and Sango."

"What happened to them?"

"When Drake took you from the village, all the men went crazy. Many of them were hurt in the chaos. Sango was caught in the middle of it. Fortunately, what ever caused their madness left them quickly. But the damage was done. Just injures and some broken bones, nothing more."

Kagome sighed with relief, "Did you see where Inuyasha went?"

"He headed toward the forest, with the others in tow."

Kagome nodded and opened the door. Drake's dragon, Blade was laying in front of the hut with Kirara laying on his back. The dragon lifted his head when Kagome walked by. He gave her a quick sniff and laid his head back down. Kirara yawned, but other wise didn't move. Kagome got her bike from the side of Kaede hut and took off for the forest. She heard swords clashing and stopped. She walked to a bush and looked through it. Inuyasha and the others were fighting. Inuyasha and Drake had their swords out and transformed as the squared off against Riku and the others. Shippo was sitting away from the action. Kagome watched for awhile as the five fighters continued their battle. As she decided to join her friends, a weird feeling coursed through her. Inuyasha and the others stopped as Kikyo walked into the clearing. Inuyasha's hand tightened around the Tetsuaiga.

Drake stepped forward, "I will handle this, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha shook his head and returned the Tetsuaiga in its sheath, "Don't worry. This is my problem."

Drake and the others stood silently as Inuyasha walked off with Kikyo. Kagome snuck around the clearing and followed them. Kikyo and Inuyasha walked, until she was sure the others were out of hearing range. She spun around and faced Inuyasha. The two of them starred at each other for several moments, before the Hanyou broke the quiet.

"What do you want?"

"I have come to make an offer."

Inuyasha lifted an eye brow, "Offer?"

Kikyo smiled, " I know you want to destroy Naraku. So I have decided to help you."

"Really?"

"Yes. With him dead, you will have no reason not to come with me to hell. We will be together forever."

Inuyasha eyes narrowed, 'Not this again. I know I promised her, but....Kagome.'

Kikyo's soul catchers flew around her and lifted her into the air, "I will wait for your answer at your favorite tree."

Inuyasha watched her disappear in the sky and turned around to head back to the others. As he turned, Kagome appeared in front of him. He jumped back in surprise.

"Kagome! What are you doing here?"

Her face was red as she walked up to him, "What are you thinking? She wants to drag you to hell."

Inuyasha yelled, "Its none of your business, bitch. What I plan to do with Kikyo is my problem. Got it?" He shoved her out of his way and walked away, "At least she can fight. The only thing your good for is finding the jewel shards. So why don't you do your job and find them."

Kagome's eyes filled with tears and she ran toward the village. Inuyasha mentally kicked himself and walked back to the clearing. Drake and the others just looked at him with accusing eyes. Inuyasha's eyes glanced at each of them.

"What?"

Drake shook his head, "You know what? My hearing ain't as good as yours, but I heard every word."

Shippo had run off, to find Kagome. Inuyasha spat on the ground, "What of it? You guys have no idea what I am going through."

Riku frowned, "Yes we do. I was in love once, but I never acted on it until it was to late. I lost her to someone else."

Zero returned his beam saber to its holder on his shoulder, " I cared for someone. Her name was Iris. She kept trying to open my heart, but I wouldn't let her. In the end, she died because I had been to cold to realize anything."

Speed chuckled, "I didn't hesitate. I went after my love. It was a very bumpy ride, but in the end it always worked out. Love has a way of doing that. But only if you act."

Inuyasha turned to Drake, but held his arms up, "Trust me, you don't want to hear my story."

Inuyasha thought for a moment, "I have something to do. Meet me by the well!" Inuyasha jumped into a tree and jumped into the forest.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Miles away at Naraku's castle, Robotnik walked along side Naraku. Both Kouga and Kagura had been sent to the village. The plan was perfect. Kouga had agreed to pay Robotnik back for the potion he had given him. Of course Robotnik still promised Kouga to help him get Kagome. Both Robotnik and Naraku stopped when a white haired demon jumped from the top of the castle's main wall and landed in front of them. Naraku bowed slightly as Robotnik walked up to the demon.

"Welcome lord Sesshoumaru. I am so happy you came."

The lord of the western lands gave the fat man a quick look over, "You look human, but your scent and aura don't. Why have you summoned me? The message said something about you getting me the Tetsuaiga."

A small shadow heartless walked up, carrying a large silver box. Robotnik opened the box and took out a robotic metal arm, "This is what I was talking about."

Sesshoumaru eyes grew slightly at the sight of it, "What is this?"

Robotnik chuckled, "This is a metal arm I have crafted for you. It will never wear out and allow you to use the Tetsuaiga."

Sesshoumaru's right hand tightened slightly, "And what do you want in return?"

"The arm is yours, if you bring me the girl that travels with Inuyasha."

"That is all?"

Robotnik held out the metal arm, "That is all. Give me the girl known as, Kagome and the arm and the Tetsuaiga are yours."

Sesshoumaru took the arm, "You have a deal." He put the arm next to the stump of his left arm. It beeped and locked onto it with hooks and clamps. The arm glowed red as it linked with Sesshoumaru's brain and took power from his body. When the glowing stopped, Sesshoumaru flexed it. The arm acted just like his old one, but stronger.

Robotnik stepped back, "I take it that your pleased."

Sesshoumaru smiled a little, "Your arm is perfect. Now I will hold up my end of the pact." With that said, he jumped the wall and left.

Naraku laughed, "The plan is going perfectly. Soon everything will be ready."

Robotnik walked away from him, "We still have much to do. My spy drones have shone me that Inuyasha and Kagome had a fight. She has left for her own time."

"That may prove to be a problem. The well won't let just anyone go through it."

Robotnik waved him off, "I have my own way of going through time. When the time is right you'll be able to go through and capture the girl. And it is highly likely that Inuyasha will follow her."

"He will be easy pickings. The only thing left to worry about it that stupid Half Dragon."

"Don't worry. I have a little surprise for him. Soon all of our problems will be gone."

The two of them laughed out loud.

__________________________________________________________________ ______

Inuyasha leapt from the forest and ran straight for were Kikyo was waiting for him. She sat at the base of the tree, with her little soul stealers flying all around. As Inuyasha neared, she stood up.

"You answer, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha bit his lower lip, his heart was still being pulled in two different directions. His mind was blurred with images and memories of his life. The lashed around his mind, growing more brightly. Then it was gone and a single image was in his mind. A smile appeared on his face, he had the answer at last. "No!"

Kikyo shifted a little, "What did you say?"

"NO!"

Kikyo got angry, "Why? Don't tell me you have fallen for that poor reproduction of me."

Inuyasha lashed out with his claws. They missed Kikyo, but took out about half of her soul stealers. Kikyo stepped back as the Hanyou stepped forward.

"She isn't a reproduction at all. And she cares for me for who I am. You want me only as a human, nothing else. Kagome couldn't care less what I am. Even a Hanyou. I still care for you Kikyo, but I don't love you. Not anymore. Its time I stopped and think. Goodbye."

Kikyo froze as Inuyasha ran off, toward the Bone Eaters Well. She couldn't believe what had happened. Her remaining soul stealers wrapped around her and lifted her into the air. 'I need to rethink all this, but don't worry Inuyasha, I will be back.'

_____________________________________________________________ ___________

When Inuyasha arrived at the Bone Eaters Well, he found Drake and the others waiting for him. The smile on Inuyasha's face told it all. He stopped in front of the well, "She go through?"

Shippo nodded, "Yeah, but she doesn't want to see you."

Inuyasha jumped onto the rim of the well, "I am going." He turned to Drake, "Could you come with me? She can't sit you to death and I might need you to get her to talk to me."

Drake nodded, "Sure. Anything in the name of love."

"Do you have to over do it."

"Yep."

Inuyasha and Drake jumped into the well. Zero walked to Riku, "What should we do?"

Riku walked from the well, "We'll wait for Inuyasha to sort things out. I have a feeling that things are going to heat up in this time. Kagome is their target. They'll be coming."