Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Riku's Adventure: Future and Past Problems ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Earth: Modern Time

Inuyasha and Drake appeared on the other side of the well. Inuyasha sniffed the air, Kagome scent was fading. She must have left quickly. Inuyasha jumped up, but his head hit wood. He fell down next to Drake.

He rubbed his head, "What in the hell did I hit?"

Drake looked up, "The well seems to have been covered. No doubt by Kagome."

Inuyasha stood up and flexed his right hand, "Guess we'll have to bust through."

Both Inuyasha and Drake jumped up. "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!" "Iron Dragon Claw!" The attacks blasted the wooden door and Inuyasha and Drake landed in the well house. They exited the wooden structure and ran right into Kagome's Grandpa.

"Ah, Inuyasha you have come to see Kagome."

"Yeah! Where is she?"

The old man glanced back at Drake with curious eyes, "She is at school. She won't be back for hours. Who is your friend? A demon perhaps?"

Drake raised his right eyebrow, "I am half dragon. Try to remember that."

The old man stepped back and bowed, "I meant no disrespect. Dragon's are very rare even in your time. I didn't expect Inuyasha to bring one with him."

Drake shook his head, "So do we go to this school?"

Inuyasha sat down, "No we better not. The last time I went there, she sat me till my face was red." Inuyasha thought for a moment, "But we could wait outside of the building and talked to her when she got out."

"Sounds good."

Kagome's Grandpa grumbled, "I think not. If you go running around the city in those outfits and carrying weapons, I am afraid you might scare to many people."

Inuyasha yawned, "Well do you have any ideas, old man."

"I could lone you some clothes."

Drake looked over the man's outfit, "Sorry, I rather buy my own. I rather be naked than wear what you got."

Inuyasha sighed, "We don't have any money from this time. So I guess we're stuck."

The old man snapped his fingers, "I have a friend that buys antiques. If you were to sell him something old from your time, I bet you would make enough money to buy some clothes."

Drake smiled, "Now thats an idea. We just need something to sell."

Inuyasha turned to the well house, "I keep a few weapons and armor from enemies I have taken out. Will that do?"

Kagome's grandpa nodded, "That should be fine. I will call my friend."

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Earth: Past

Riku and his friends sat in Kaede's hut. Miroku and Sango were still in condition to fight. Inuaysha had come and gone. He hadn't said why, but he was carrying a bag of stuff he took from a cave. Speed paced the floor, Zero leaned against a wall thinking, Kaede looked after Miroku and Sango, Shippo was sleeping in the corner, Blade and Kirara were at the well, and Riku was sitting in the middle of the room. The silence was broken by Kaede.

"Someone is coming."

Riku, Zero, and Speed walked out of the hut. Kouga ran up in a swirling wind and stopped in front of them, "Where is my woman?"

Riku crossed his arms, "You certainly are thick headed. I would think after last time you would give up."

"I will never give up. Get out of my way, human."

Speed stepped up, "Leave this wolf to me!"

Zero put a hand on his friend's shoulder, "Are you sure?"

Speed nodded, "I'll be back before lunch."

The wolf demon laughed as the green hedgehog walked to him, "If you want to die, keep walking."

Speed dashed forward and threw a punch, "I don't walk."

Kouga dodged the attack and took off running. Speed followed. Zero clenched his fist, "What can we do?"

Riku walked toward the hut, "Their both too fast for us. We will have to trust Speed."

________________________________________________________________ ________

Kouga and Speed ran across a valley, ramming into each other. Speed could match Kouga for speed, but not for strength or stamina. One good slam with his left shoulder, knocked Speed off his feet and he rolled a little on the ground before he stopped. Kouga kept running and yelled back at him.

"Nice try rodent. Maybe you should stick to eating ants."

Speed stood up. He was scraped up, but other wise fine. He smiled, 'Time to show this mutt what a hedgehog can really do.' He yelled out and a burst of silver light exploded around him. When the light vanished he had changed. His fur and quills now silver and his eyes green. He bent down, "Round one to you Kouga, but now you face Super Speed." He blasted forward, leaving a sonic boom in his wake.

As Kouga prepared to turn around and finish off Speed, but a silver light was coming toward him. 'What the hell is this?' Speed closed the distance in an eye blink and shoulder slammed Kouga to the ground. Kouga leapt up, "What happen to you?"

Speed chuckled, "I just had to warm up. Now I am ready to play."

Kouga's teeth clenched, "Your dead."

Kouga and Speed took off again and started to try to ram each other. Kouga used all of his strength, but Speed's new form allowed him to match Kouga move for move. They reached a cliff and both jumped it. They fell short of the other side, but managed to run up the side of it and reached the top. Kouga and Speed stopped and stood facing each other.

"I tire of this game. Its time I finished you."

Speed crouched in a fighting pose, "Bring it on!"

Kouga and Speed rushed each other and attacked in a whirlwind of punches, claw swipes, kicks, and bites. Dust and dirt was kicked up by the fighters and the wind around them started to swirl. After a few moments, both of them jumped back and stood still. Both of them were breathing hard. Speed was covered in claw marks and Kouga had plenty of marks from Speed's sharp knuckles. Kouga rushed Speed and jumped at him, claws ready. Speed's left and right fists shot forward and got Kouga in the palms. The twin sharp knuckles on each of his hands, pierced right through Kouga's hands. Kouga ignored the sharp pain and blood and clamped his jaw onto Speed's right shoulder. Blood spit out in between his fangs as he bit down. Speed yelled out in pain, but could not free himself. The Sword of Chaos glowed in its sheath and energy arched from the sword and coursed through Speed's body. Speed's body flashed silver and Kouga was blasted back as a typhoon of energy enveloped Speed. Kouga held his hands as the energy vanished. A silver aura covered Speed and small arcs of silver energy sparked from his body. Blood still flowed from the bite Kouga gave him, but Speed didn't seem to notice it.

Kouga's eyes widen, "You must be a demon. Only a demon could summon up this much power."

Speed's eyes flashed, "I am no demon. I have just reach my Hyper Form, thanks to the Sword of Chaos."

Kouga pulled his katana from his belt, "I have a sword too." Kouga lunged forward and swung. Speed quickly drew his sword and blocked. Kouga's sword shattered on impact with the Sword of Chaos. Speed smiled, but so did Kouga. Kouga jumped to the left and through what was left of his sword. The jagged metal that was left on the hilt of the sword drove into Speed's left shoulder. Speed yelled out and grasped the sword. Kouga rushed forward and a whirlwind engulfed him.

"Take this, Wolf Wind!"

The wind intensified as Kouga rammed into Speed. The main power of the attack hit Speed's left shoulder. Speed was blasted back several feet and landed hard on the ground. Speed didn't budge, but his grip on the Sword of Chaos in his right hand still held tight. Kouga's whirlwind vanished and the wolf demon looked over his fallen opponent.

"It will be a cold day in hell, before a mere rodent beats a wolf." Speed yelled out as Kouga turned from him.

"Then you better pack a coat, your going some place very cold."

Kouga slowly turned around. Speed was on his feet. Speed's fur was more red now than silver, thanks to all the blood. Speed thrust the Sword of Chaos into the ground and curled into a ball. He spun around and shot forward. Kouga didn't have time to move. Speed hit him square in the chest. Several of Kouga's ribs cracked from the impact and the landing on the ground didn't fell great either. Speed stood up and Kouga hobbled to his feet. Kouga swiped at Speed, but he ducked down and drove his fist into stomach.

"Time to end this. Speed Shot!"

Speed's hand glowed and Kouga was blasted into the air by a green explosion of energy. Kouga hit the ground hard and didn't get up. Speed's Hyper Form gave out and he returned to normal. Speed clutched the Sword of Chaos as he sat down. The loss of blood was starting to get to him.

"Not... much.. energy left. "Chaos Control!" Speed vanished in a flash of green light.

Kouga coughed up some blood as he sat up against a nearby rock. A small Shadow heartless walked out of a shadow. Kouga winced as he turned to face it. The hands on the Shadow turned into sharp claws and it walked over to Kouga. Kouga yelled out as the Shadow tore the three shards of the Shikon no Tama from his body. With the shards in hand, the Shadow disappeared into a shadow. After a few painful breaths, Kouga's world went black. The only words he managed to push out were, "Kagome.....My...... Kagome."

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Earth: Modern Time

The items that Inuyasha had brought with him sold pretty well. After a quick explanation of modern money from Kagome's grandpa, they left for a clothing store. They had left their jewel shards with him, so Kagome wouldn't sense them. After several hours of looking and trying on stuff, they exited the store completely changed. Inuyasha had gone with brown boots, blue pants, a red shirt, and a black trench coat. Drake went with black boots, black paints, a blue shirt, and a black trench coat. They had both gone with mirrored sunglasses and Inuyasha used a red bandanna to cover his ears. Their swords were hidden in the trench coats. They waved good bye to Kagome's grandpa and ran off. Inuyasha and Drake ran across town and stopped on the roof of a building. It was right across the street to the front of Kagome's school. They waited only a few minutes before students started to leave the building. Drake used his very sharp eye sight and scanned the crowed of people.

Inuyasha tapped his foot, "Well! Do you see her?"

Drake sighed, "No I don't. But there are a lot of people down there."

Inuyasha jumped off the building and walked toward the school. Drake shook his head and followed him. The surveyed the crowed, but had no luck. As Inuyasha was ready to give up, he saw three girls he had often seen Kagome with. Inuyasha wanted to run up to them, but Drake held him back and slowly approached them.

"Excuse me. Do you know where I could find Kagome?"

One of the girls glanced at him, "Who wants to know?"

Drake smiled, "I am her cousin. I wanted to surprise her, but I can't find her."

"Oh sorry. She wasn't at school today. She must be sick in bed again."

Drake sighed, "Guess I should have gone there first. Thank you."

Drake turned around and ran to Inuyasha, before the girls could ask him anymore. Both he and Inuyasha left the area and stopped a few blocks away.

"Any ideas?"

Inuyasha paced around a bit, "She isn't at home or school. Where is she?"

"Is there any other place she would go?"

Inuyasha stopped and nodded, "Yeah. She said she likes to go to the park. Its like a forest in the middle of all these buildings."

Inuyasha and Drake ran through the city and jumped the wall that separated the park from the rest of the city. A dark felling crept over them.

Inuyasha fist tightened, "Naraku! He is here."

"We better split up. He is most likely going after Kagome."

"Yeah. If you find him, ask him how he got here, before you kill him."

Inuyasha and Drake ran into the park.