Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Sora's Adventure: Cell's Attack ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New Vegeta

The five Saiyans couldn't believe their eyes as Cell walked toward them. He was in his perfect form and his pink eyes glowed as he smiled at them, "Something wrong my friends? I thought you would be over joyed by my return."

Gohan gulped, "How can you be here? I killed you."

Cell chuckled, "So you did, but I was brought back by the most brilliant mind in the universe." Cell turned his head slightly to the left and motioned toward a shadow. A fat man walked out of the shadow. He was wearing black boots, a red suit, and black gloves. He had a large orange mustache and his eyes glowed red. Cell turned back to the group of Saiyans, "Allow me to introduce my benefactor and new partner, Dr. Ivo Robotnik."

Robotnik bowed slightly, "Thank you for that great introduction, Cell."

Vegeta fist tightened, "Who in the hell are you? How have you done all this? Answer Me!!!"

Robotnik snapped his fingers and a group of Saiyans flew in to the room. A dark flash went off and the changed form. They were now black figures with white Super Saiyan hair. Robotnik smiled at his handy work, "Allow me to show you the Saiyan Heartless. A small sample of Saiyan DNA was all I needed to create these fighting machines. When I came to conquer this place, I need a partner. So I used the power of my Heartless to bring back Cell and up his power through the roof."

Goku spoke up, "And Jiece? Is he a Saiyan Heartless too?"

"No he is my greatest creation. He is indeed a real Saiyan. From the start I super charged his DNA and with the help of the Brute Ray tech I stole from Bulma, I made him just as strong as you. As soon as he has won the trust of your friends back on Earth I will activate the sleeper program in his brain and he will destroy them all."

Trunks ran up, "We won't let you do this."

Cell put two fingers to his forehead, "I doubt you could, but just incase, I am going a head and supervise the destruction of your planet and the capture of the Dragon Balls." He waved with his free hand and teleported away."

"CELL!!!" Vegeta ran forward, but missed him.

Robotnik smiled, "Goodbye!" He stepped back and disappeared in to the darkness.

Vegeta ran to Goku, "Come on Kakarot. Teleport us to Earth!"

Before Goku could respond, A dozen Saiyan Heartless filled the room. The Saiyans got ready as they attacked.

______________________________________________________________ __________

Earth

Jiece said nothing as Pan, Marron, and Bra lead him through the city. Bra had managed to get Jiece some regular clothes. He had kept his Saiyan fighting boots, but accepted the blue jeans, blue shirt and black leather jacket. He was reluctant to give up his Scouter, but when Pan showed him a pair of black mirrored sunglasses he traded. Marron had suggested that he come out of his Super Form, but Bra said he looked cooler with the gold hair. They had been out for about two hours and were running out of ideas of what to do. By now guys would have tried to pick them up, but they took one look at Jiece and headed for the hills. They walked by an ice cream parlor and decided to get some ice cream. Pan handed Jiece a chocolate cone. He starred at it for a few moments, "What is this cold thing?"

Pan shook her head, "Its ice cream! You eat it."

Jiece shrugged and shoved the whole thing in his mouth. In a few seconds, he grabbed his head, "What the hell? What was in that thing? My head feels like my brain is going to explode."

Pan laughed, "Your not suppose to eat the whole thing in one bite. You only lick it a little at a time." She gave her cone a quick lick.

Jiece sighed, "Why didn't you tell me that before?"

"You didn't ask." The three girls laughed as they left the building. Jiece grumbled to himself and followed.

After the walked about a block, a black metal hedgehog jumped in front of them, "Well I guess I have finally found you."

Bra raised an eyebrow, "Who in the hell are you?"

The hedgehog bowed, "I am Metal the robotic hedgehog. I have come to take the princess of this world."

Marron stepped back, "Who is that?"

Metal smiled, "Pan!"

Pan stepped forward, "You want me? Come and get me."

Jiece shoved her aside and tossed off his jacket, "I will handle this."

Bra grabbed his arm, "You can't! Your still..."

Jiece pushed her off, "Lets see what you got."

Jiece rushed forward and threw out a left cross, but Metal blocked and slammed his left foot into Jiece's right side. Jiece winched at the impact and blood stained his shirt. Metal chuckled, "I guess I found a soft spot." Metal dropped his foot and rammed his left fist into Jiece's face. The impact from the punch sent Jiece flying back several feet and he hit the pavement hard. Marron and Bra rushed over to help him up, while Pan stepped up. Metal shook his head, "Take your best shot!"

Pan started to glow white, "Don't worry I will." She yelled to her friends, but never took her eyes off Metal, "Get Jiece out of here and go find help!"

Marron and Bra both said, "Sure," but as they helped Jiece up, he pushed them away.

"Go and get help! I will remain here." Before the two girls could complain, he yelled, "GO!" The quickly shot into the air and flew out of sight.

Metal chuckled as he faced down his two opponents. 'A girl and a injured Saiyan. Shit! I thought this planet would provide me with a challenge.' Metal sighed, "Guess I will just take what I was given."

Pan cried out as both of her palms glowed with white light, "Take this!"

She slammed her palms together and a huge pulse of energy shot out at Metal. The pulse exploded on impact with the metal hedgehog. Metal ran out of the smoke unfazed and grabbed Pan's neck. He swung her around and tossed her into a nearby building. Her body cracked the stone wall and she fell to the ground. As Metal walked over to her, Jiece fired a green energy beam at him. Metal slapped it into the air and dashed at Jiece. He slammed his left knee into Jiece's chin and finished up with a strong kick with his right. Jiece fell to the ground with Metal standing over him.

"Nice try!" Metal's right arm transformed into his arm buster. As he took aim, Pan cried out.

"Kamehameha!"

Metal spun around, but the blue force of energy shot him into the air. He was rocketed high in the air, before he managed to roll off the energy wave. The wave shot into space and disappeared. Metal laughed to himself, "Let my guard down!" He flew back down toward the city.

Pan helped Jiece to his feet, "Come on! We have to get out of here!"

Jiece managed a small grin, "No argument here."

Both of them froze as Metal appeared high above them. He smiled evilly as he raised his right finger in the air. A huge golden ball of energy grew from it. "Game over!" As Metal was about to toss the energy ball, a light blue pulse of energy shot into it and it exploded. Metal recovered and watched as the blue pulse returned to a flying kid and transformed into a key shaped sword. "YOU!"

Sora grinned, "You didn't think we let you continue with your work."

Metal's eyes flared red, "You will pay for you interference."

Metal flew at Sora, but a golden ball of light shot from the sky and slammed into Metal's face. As Metal fell, X flew up from behind him. He took aim with both of his buster cannons. They charged up and he fired twin balls of energy at Metal. They slammed into Metal exploded in a flash of blue energy. Super Sonic and X flew away from Metal as he regained his bearings. Their wasn't a scratch on him. He laughed out loud, "You fools still don't get it. You can't harm me."

Back down on the ground, Pan sat Jiece up against a car, "I got to go help them. Try not to die."

Jiece nodded, "Yeah! No problem."

Pan smiled and shot up into the air. Metal glanced down, "A new play mate." Two slots opened on each of his legs and each fired twin missiles at Pan. She tried to fly away, but they homed in and exploded on contact. Pan was knocked out of the sky and slammed into the ground hard. The road cracked and split as she hit it. Sonic flew at Metal, sword held high. Metal's right forearm shot up and blocked the sword. The blade did little to Metal's skin. Metal kneed Sonic in the chest and tossed him toward the ground. X flew under Sonic and caught him. Metal brought his palms back, "Kamehameha!" A red sphere of energy glowed in his hands. He shot his palms forward and a red beam blasted from his palms and engulfed the both of them. The beam hit the ground and exploded in a huge burst of red light. Both X and Sonic laid in the middle of a huge crater the attack had left. They weren't getting back up.

Sora held back his tears, "Sonic! X!"

Metal sighed, "Well that was boring! All well, guess I should finish my job." Metal waved bye to Sora and flew down, toward Pan. Before Sora could follow him, a green flash of light flew past him. As Metal neared the ground, a green alien in a black fighting outfit appeared in front of him.

"Thats far enough!"

Metal shrugged, "Piccolo! What a nice surprise."

Piccolo expression didn't change, "You'd be wise to stop your attacks."

Metal laughed, "Your going to stop me. Yeah right! Bigger and Bader have both tried and failed. But you have caught me in a good mood. If you run off now I will let you live."

Piccolo raised his right hand and swung a hard karate chop to Metal's neck. The chop hit home, but it didn't faze Metal. He grabbed Piccolo's arm and dug his claws into it. Piccolo ignored the pain and rammed his left fist into Metal's face. Again the attack did nothing. Metal raised his right hand and slammed it into Piccolo's right arm. He cut it clean off. Piccolo fell back for a moment. Metal rushed forward and slammed both his fist into Piccolo's chest. The attack sent Piccolo through the ground and into the subway. As Metal floated up, happy with his work, a golden disk flew out of the sky aimed right at him. Metal just managed to duck under it. "What the hell was that?" Metal scanned the skies with his eyes. His eyes locked on four figures in the air. A short guy with no nose and a tall beautiful blond. The two girls that had been with Pan were behind them. "More fish into the barrel."