Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Sora's Adventure: The Battles Begin ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Krillin gulped as he looked at the floating metal hedgehog. Its red eyes looking at him and 18. "Well now what?"

18 flew forward, at the metal hedgehog, "We fight!" Krillin tried to grab her, but she was to far ahead. He sighed and followed her. 18 reached Metal and slammed a kick into the left side of his head. Metal's head tilted to the right, but didn't show any signs of damage. 18 pulled back and tried a punch to the face. Metal grabbed her right fist and crushed it. 18 didn't yell out, she kneed him in the chest. Metal blocked with his free hand and gripped her thigh. He swung her up and slammed her back into his knee. Their was a loud crunching sound that rang out. 18 went limp and Metal let her fall to the ground.

"18!" Krillin screamed out as he watched his wife hit the ground. Bra and Marron flew down to check on her. "You animal! I will kill you!" Krillin lost control and preceded to launch a borage of yellow energy spheres at Metal. Hundreds of spheres hit Metal and exploded on contact. Sora floated back as the bald human continued to attack. After what seamed like hours, Krillin slowed down and finally had to stop or drop from the sky. A huge cloud of smoke was all that could be seen of Metal. Krillin felt a small ping of victory, but it quickly vanished when the smoke cleared and Metal was still there. "Imposable!"

Metal rubbed his shoulder, "You scratched me. You Scratched Me!" Metal lunged forward. His fingers turned into claws and he smashed them into Krillin's stomach. Blood flowed from the hole and onto Metal's claws. Metal smiled as he let Krillin fall, "Pathetic." He looked up toward Sora, "Just you and me little man."

Sora flew at Metal, "I'll make you pay for what you have done."

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

The battle against the Saiyans Heartless would have been simple, but Cell and Robotnik had really populated the planet with hundreds of them. And when its thirty against one, even the Saiyans were having trouble. Vegeta stood back to back with Goku as they destroyed several groups of Saiyan Heartless, "They just keep coming."

Goku ducked an energy beam from a Heartless, "If only I had a minute to concentrate. Then I could get us out of here."

"Then I will buy you a minute." Vegeta ascended to Super Saiyan Two, "Just make it quick!"

Goku nodded, "I will!"

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Sora swung the Keyblade over and over again at Metal, but he blocked each one with his wrists. Metal grabbed the Keyblade and held it tight. Sora tugged and tugged at it, but Metal's grip held fast. Metal chuckled as he watched Sora struggle, "Having a problem?"

Sora gripped the blade tightly, "FIRAGA!" Fire blasted out of the tip of the Keyblade and into Metal's face.

The fire did nothing, but piss Metal off, "Cute!" Metal tossed the Keyblade up and shoved his foot into Sora's chest. Before Sora could even gasp for air, Metal grabbed his neck and threw him toward the ground.

As Sora fell down, Pan caught him, "You alright?"

Sora managed a small nodded as he made sure the Keyblade was still in hand, "I've been better."

Metal dashed down, "Well this is cute. I would throw up if I could." Pan shoved Sora out of the way as Metal's arm cannon fired at them. Pan took the full force of the blast and was blasted into the ground. Sora managed to get back to flying as Metal sighed, "And I thought this place was going to be a challenge."

____________________________________________________________ __________________

Piccolo sent wave after wave of energy into Krillin and 18. He wasn't as good of a healer as Dende, but he could stabilize them until they could get to him. Bra and Marron stood horrified as Piccolo did his best to save them. As Piccolo stood up, Pan hit the ground next to him with a huge earth shattering crash. Piccolo cursed to himself as he ran to her, "Damn! I used up all of my energy helping Krillin and 18."

Bra held out her hand to Piccolo, "Use my energy!"

"Mine too!" Marron followed suit.

Piccolo nodded, "Put your hands on my back!" The girls did as they were told and Piccolo drew energy from them and sent it to Pan, "You two don't have much, but it will do." Both girls side with relief, but screamed when rocks fell down near them. Piccolo turned to defend them, but it was just Jiece. Piccolo clenched his teeth and went back to healing Pan, "Its just you."

Jiece looked to Pan them to the girls, "What happened?"

Bra pointed up, "That metal bastard did this."

Jiece looked up and frowned, "Get out of the area!"

Piccolo was going to argue, but the glowing aura of golden energy around Jiece stopped him. He picked Pan up as Marron and Bra got Krillin and 18, "I hope you know what your doing. Your in no better condition than me."

"Just get going!" Piccolo and the girls flew away. When he was sure they were gone, he closed his eyes and crouched down, "Living ain't everything!" The glow around him intensified and yelled out. The ground shook violently as Jiece powered up.

Bra looked back, "Unreal!"

"Keep flying!" Piccolo yelled at her. "I have a feeling this will get ugly."

Jiece exploded in a huge force of gold light that ripped apart all that was around him. When the light and smoke cleared, Jiece stood in the center of a huge crater. His eyebrows gone and his hair brushed against his ankles. Jiece opened his eyes and looked up. He smiled and shot into the sky.

___________________________________________________________________ ___________

Sora fell back as Metal smacked him in the face. Metal flew up and raised his right finger into the air. A giant orange orb appeared on it, "Time to finish this!" As he was about to throw it at Sora, his scanners went nuts. He looked toward the ground, "What the hell is that?" He saw a golden orb flying at him. He focused his eyes, "Its that kid. He is a Super Saiyan Three!" Metal tossed the orb at Jiece, "Take this!"

The orb hit Jiece head on, but Jiece flew right through it. Before Metal could move, he tossed several gold spheres at him. Metal was slammed back by the force of the explosions. Jiece brought his palms back, "KAMEHAMEHA!" Jiece thrusted his palms forward and a huge blue beam of energy shot toward Metal. The beam hit Metal dead on. Sora hid his eyes as the beam blasted into the sky. Metal's skin started to disintegrate, then he exploded in a violent release of dark energy. Jiece smiled as he returned to his normal form, "I win!" Jiece closed his eyes and started to fall.

Sora caught him, "Nice shot!"

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Dende sat down as he finished healing Sonic. It had taken a toll on the Namekian, but he had managed to heal everybody. Jiece had gone inside to meditate, while the others tried to figure out where that metal hedgehog had come from and why it had attacked. As they talked, Goku and the others appeared in the center of the lookout. "Goku!" Krillin had jumped up.

Vegeta shoved him aside, "Where is that Jiece?"

Pan stood up, "Why?"

Before Vegeta could explain, Cell appeared on the far end of the lookout. Everyone gasped as the green monster stepped forward. He snapped his fingers Metal, Mercy, and a dozen Saiyan Heartless appeared, "Game over!"

_________________________________________________________________ _____________