Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Sora's Adventure: Wish from the Dragon ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cell looked over the stunned crowd of fighters with glee. Robotnik's plan had worked perfectly. All the key elements were all in one place. This was the final hand and he held every single ace. " Thank you all for gathering in one place. You have all saved me a great deal of time in hunting you all down."

Vegeta smiled, "Oh really! We out number you."

Cell chuckled, "Poor Vegeta! Don't you realize that only you and Goku have a chance at coming close to beating me." Cell held his hand out, "Time to even the playing field. Jiece show yourself!"

With a flash of gold light, the entire building on top of the Lookout exploded. Jiece stood in the middle of the rubble. Covered in brown fur and with his black hair waving in the force of his gold aura. Vegeta cursed, "A Super Saiyan Four!"

Jiece was dressed in Saiyan armor and had his tail wrapped around his waist, "You called me Cell?"

Cell pointed to Vegeta, "Please kill him!"

"Yes Sir!" Jiece blasted forward and slammed Vegeta off the Lookout. Before anyone could react, Jiece and Metal flew after the falling Vegeta.

Goku transformed in to his Super Saiyan Four, "I am coming Vegeta!"

Before Goku could fly off the Lookout, Cell grabbed him and pulled him off the Lookout in a different direction. The rest of the group found themselves surrounded by Mercy and the Saiyan Heatless. Pan sighed, "Well this is just perfect."

______________________________________________________________ ________________

Vegeta hit the ground below the Lookout with an earth shattering crash. The ground around him cracked as the Saiyan hit the ground. He stood up and transformed into his Super Saiyan two form. Jiece floated down with his arms crossed, "Your pretty weak for someone who claims to be the prince of all Saiyans."

Vegeta slammed his foot down, "How dare you mock me? You were grown in a test tube."

"It was a actually a huge vat."

Vegeta gritted his teeth, "Same thing! You'll pay for mocking me and my race."

Jiece pointed at Vegeta, "If anyone is a mockery of the Saiyan race, its you. You are a pathetic excuse for a warrior. Now prepared to be crushed by a superior fighter."

Vegeta smiled, "You think your better than me. Well bring it on!"

"With pleasure!"

_____________________________________________________________ _________________

Cell dropped Goku onto the ground and stood next to the fallen Saiyan. Goku stood up and looked around, "Where are we Cell?"

Cell waved his arms around, "Don't you remember? This is where I held the Cell Games all those years ago. This is where I we fought, this is where you fell, and this is where I fell."

Goku chuckled, "Didn't take you as the sentimental type."

"There is a lot about me that you don't know. I choose this place as the setting for our final battle. This is where we decide who the strongest in the universe truly is."

Goku got into a fighting stance, "Sounds like fun."

Cell copied him, "Don't worry! It will be fun!"

__________________________________________________________________ ____________

Sora and the others backed off as Mercy and twelve Heartless stepped forward. Mercy smiled as she snapped her fingers, "Check this out!" At the snapping of her fingers, the Heartless slammed into each other in pairs of three. In a flash of black light, three Saiyan Heartless stood where the twelve once stood. They had buffed up and had white Super Saiyan hair down to their ankles. Mercy chuckled, "How do you like Super Saiyan Three Heartless?"

Sora gripped the Keyblade, "Their terrible!"

"Thank you!" Mercy cracked her metal knuckles, "Attack!"

______________________________________________________________ ________________

A dark portal appeared in the ruins of the Lookout building. Robotnik stepped out with six glowing orbs in his hands. He looked around and smiled as he saw a yellow light under some of the rubble. He put the six orbs down and picked up the last one. He held up the one-star dragonball. "All has gone according to plan. Now for my wish!" He was going to take the Dragonballs into the portal, but he decided to make his wish in front of his hated enemy, Sonic the Hedgehog.

______________________________________________________________ ________________

Vegeta crossed his arms as Jiece smashed his foot into him. Vegeta was pushed back, but managed to hold his ground. His swore he could feel his teeth shake at the impact of the attack. 'Damn it all! If only Bulma was here with the Brute Ray! I can't win in my stage two!' Vegeta jumped up as Jiece's other foot swung low. Vegeta flew up with Jiece following. Vegeta smiled and turned around and slammed his palms together, "Final Flash!" Energy arched from Vegeta's body, to his palms and a huge blast of gold energy blasted from his palms and engulfed Jiece. The beam hit the ground and began to dig into the Earth! Vegeta was satisfied with the results, but frowned when Jiece blasted out of the beam right in front of him and dropped his heel into Vegeta's forehead.

As Vegeta fell, Jiece held out his right fist, "Gambit Gun!" A large gold beam shot from the fist and slammed Vegeta the rest of the way to the ground. Before Vegeta could stand, Jiece smashed into his chest and jumped off him. He landed softly on the ground as Vegeta managed to stand up. He leapt forward and smashed his fist into Jiece's face. Jiece grabbed Vegeta's wrist and slapped him to the ground, "Your pathetic Vegeta!"

"Easy for you to say!" Vegeta stood up on shaky legs, "Your power was just handed to you while you were grown. I had to work hard for all my power."

Jiece sighed, "You have a point Vegeta! Defeating you when I have such a huge advantage would tarnish my honor." Jiece placed two fingers on his forehead and vanished. Vegeta looked around, but found no trace of his opponent. After a few minutes, Jiece appeared with Bulma's Brute Ray in his hands. Before Vegeta could even say a think, Jiece shot him with the ray.

Vegeta exploded in gold light and stood in his Super Saiyan Four form. He ran his hands through his brown fur and black hair, "What!"

Jiece smashed the Brute Ray, "Now we both got to our full power with help."

Vegeta laughed, "Well, regardless of your birth, you are a Saiyan Warrior. I hope you die happy with that in mind."

Jiece chuckled, "Your respect means a lot to me Vegeta! It will be an honor to kill the Prince of a Saiyans."

Vegeta nodded, "Well lets get this fight going. All this mushy stuff sickens me!"

Jiece flew at him, "Agreed!"

______________________________________________________________ ________________

A breeze blew through the area as Cell and Goku powered up. Goku stretched his arms and legs, "I've beaten you before Cell! And I will do it again!"

Cell chuckled as he mimicked Goku's stretches, "That was then Goku. I have grown more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

"I can imagine pretty big Cell!"

"We shall see!" Cell dashed forward, "Lets go Goku! Our destiny awaits us!"

Goku rushed at Cell, "This should be fun!"

__________________________________________________________________ ____________

The fight had lasted only about two minutes and the Heartless were winning. Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, and Krillin had been smashed into the Lookout and were in no condition to continue the fight. Gohan and 18 were still standing, but were not getting anywhere fast. Mercy floated over the battle field as her three Saiyan Heartless finished off Gohan and 18. Sora, X, Pan, and Sonic were the only ones left. Sora looked to X, "Any ideas buddy?"

X aimed his arm buster, "Sorry I am out. I shot these things several times, but nothing works."

Sonic held the Sword of Acorns close, "And my sword just bounces off of them."

Pan shouted to them, "You just going to give up?" The three shrugged, then nodded. Pan sighed, but had to agree that the situation was pretty hopeless.

Mercy floated down and chuckled, "Your four ready to pack it in?"

Before an they could even answer, the sky turned black. All of them turned to see a giant dragon blast up from the ground and into the sky. At the base of the dragon's tail, a fat man stood with his arms outstretched toward the dragon. Sonic cursed, "Robotnik!"

Pan looked to Mercy, then to the dragon, "We have a chance! That dragon grants wishes. If one of us can get to it before Robotnik makes his wish, we might be able to win this fight."

Sora shoved Sonic, "You go! Your a lot fast than us."

Sonic was going to argue, but realized he had no choice. He ran at Robotnik. The three Saiyan Heartless moved to stop him, but Sora and the others blocked their path. The didn't stop the Heartless, but slowed them down enough. Mercy didn't even have time to react.

Robotnik smiled as he shouted to the Eternal Dragon. "Oh great dragon! Will you grant my wish?"

The dragon responded in a loud powerful voice, "Speak your two wishes and they will be granted." Before Robotnik could even say a word, Sonic jumped onto his head and leapt up toward the dragon. "Hedgehog!"

Sonic smiled, he knew just what wish to say, "I wish my fusion partner was here."

"NO!!!!"

The dragon's eyes glowed, "Your wish will be granted."

______________________________________________________________ ________________

Riku, Speed, and Zero hid in a bush as an angry Inuyasha ran by. He wanted to go with them and find Kagome, but the Gummi ship could only hold three. Riku sighed, "I hope we lost him."

Zero nodded, "Thats one ticked off Hanyou."

Before Speed could answer, he vanished in a flash of white light. Riku and Zero were going to look for him, but Inuyasha tore down their hiding place, "Found you!"

__________________________________________________________________ ____________

In a blast of white light, a white beam shot from the sky and hit Sonic. And in a burst of golden light, Robotnik heard a pair of voices yell out, "Fusion!" A hedgehog with red and blue striped sneakers, bluish green fur, outer dark green quills and the inner dark blue quills. He had pointed knuckles like Speed, but they seamed sharper. The hedgehog's eyes opened. The eyes were bluish green too. He looked up and yelled, "YEAH!" He turned to Robotnik and smiled evilly, "Hey fatso!" Robotnik jumped into the portal and the portal vanished. The hedgehog laughed and turned to the dragon, "For my final wish, I want a Chaos Emerald."

The dragon's eyes glowed red, "As you wish!" A greed gem dropped from the sky and landed in the hedgehogs hand. The dragon bowed its head, "Farewell!" The dragon vanished and the Dragonballs blasted into the sky and flew out of sight.

The hedgehog flexed his arms and stepped toward the group of stunned fighters, "Hi! My name is Spin!" He smashed the Chaos Emerald and green energy exploded from his body. His eyes, fur, and quills turned green. He cracked his knuckles, "Time to have some fun!"