Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Riku's Adventure: Ritual ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha jumped to his feet and ran at Zink, “Die!”

Zink aimed the tip of his shield at the Hanyou and a iron spike shot out on a chain. It impaled itself into Inuyasha’s chest. The chain retracted and pulled him forward. Inuyasha raised his sword to strike, but Zink’s foot launched forward and hit him in the chin. He fell off the spike as it retracted under the shield. Zero jumped over the fallen Inuyasha and slammed down with his beam saber. Zink blocked with the mirror shield and the energy from the blade refracted back and cut into Zero’s shoulder. Both Zero and Zink jumped back. Zero examined his shoulder, “Nice shield!”

“Energy attacks are all but useless.” Zink spun his sword, “You want try that again?”

Zero returned his beam saber to his shoulder, “No! But my friend does!” Riku jumped up and jumped off of Zero’s shoulders. He came down fast and struck with his Keyblade. Zink blocked with his sword, but the force of the blow forced him to his knee.

“Not so bad when you can’t use your toys.”

Zink’s right arm struggled to keep his sword up, “Maybe!” He raised the point of his shield up and he shot his hookshot at tree. It slammed into a tree and the chain started to retract. Zink was pulled from Riku. He pulled the hookshot free of the tree and it retracted under the shield, “I think it is time I stopped playing around. He holstered his sword and reached for a small bag on his belt. He tapped it and a large bowling ball shaped bomb appeared in his hand. It lit itself and he hurled it at the group.

Zero aimed and fired his arm buster. He blasted the bomb and it exploded. Smoke flew everywhere, “Where did he go?” Zink appeared in the air and fired his hookshot. The hook slammed into Zero’s right leg and it locked on. Zink landed on the ground and grasped the chain with both hands, “Witness the power of my Titan’s mitts.” He spun around and Zero was pulled off his feet. Zink spun around a few times and the hookshot let go of Zero. The reploid went flying through the air and landed on the ground several feet away. Before Zink could retract his hookshot, Inuyasha lunged at him his sword.

“WIND SCAR!” Three blades of light shot from the sword. It hit Zink before he could block with his shield. The light exploded and Zink laid on the ground with three large slashes across his clothes. Inuyasha sheathed his sword, “So much for him.”

Zelda walked next to Riku, “Is he dead?”

Inuyasha stood next to the fallen elf, “I’m not sure!” He sniffed the body, “He seems dead!”

“Or I’m just a good actor!” Zink’s hand shot up and grasped Inuyasha’s throat. He stood up and slammed his free fist into the Hanyou’s wounded chest and tossed him away, “Good mail!” He patted his scorched, but still intact chain mail. He drew his sword, “Your the only one left Riku!”

“I am all that is needed!” Riku charged him.

Zink smiled, “True!” He fell backwards and vanished into his own shadow. As Riku stopped and looked around, he appeared out of Zelda’s shadow. He grabbed her and laughed, “You have failed once again!” He dragged her into a black portal and vanished.

Riku ran over, “DAMN!”

____________________________________________________ __________________________

Ganon laughed with glee as he watched the princess sleep, “Soon I will have god like powers.”

“Don’t forget our deal.”

Ganon nodded at Sigma, “Do not worry! She will be yours after I complete the ritual. After that, I will have all the power needed to crush Riku and his pathetic band.”

“Excellent!” Sigma walked out of the room and headed down an hallway. As he reached the portal back to The Heartless Realm, Zink appeared behind him. He was kneeling and he was looking at the floor. Sigma turned toward him, “Yes!”

“My lord! I was created by the power of The Heartless. So my loyalty is to you and Master Robotnik.”

“What do you wish to tell me?”

“The ritual will kill the princess. It requires a large amount of her blood to be drained. There is no way she will survive.”

“WHAT!” Sigma broke his metal cane, “Is there proof of this?”

“In a book in the library!” Zink looked up at Sigma, “It is possible to gain two victories.”

“How?”

“I could lead Riku and his friends here and interrupt the ritual. Ganon will gain power, but not all of it. They should kill each other. Leaving you and Robotnik to take the princess and The Dark Keyblade.”

Sigma thought about the plan for a few moments, “Keep an eye on Ganon. I must talk to Robotnik.”

“Yes my lord!”

___________________________________________________________ ___________________

Deep in the cave, Link pulls himself out of the hole and lays on the cold floor, breathing heavily, “That was too close!” He tries to sit up, but then falls back down, “Guess I need to rest. I just hope that copy didn’t do too much harm.”

___________________________________________________________ ___________________

“It is true!” Sigma stood next to Robotnik with a large green book in his hands, “That ritual will kill the princess.”

Robotnik sat deeper in his chair, “What do you think of Zink’s plan?”

“It sounds good. But if anything goes wrong, we could lose the princess. And even worst, Ganon might gain more power than we do.”

Robotnik laughed, “This is imposable! But I share your concerns. With Metal and Mercy out of commission, we have far less control over our allies.” He stood up, “Hyrule is in your sector of control. You may deal with the situation however you wish.” He walked into the darkness and vanished.

Sigma flipped through the book and tossed it aside, “I think it is time I deployed my own Heartless.”

______________________________________________________ ________________________

Ganon had a pair of Shadow Heartless lay Zelda on a metal table and strap her arms and legs down. He gently stroked her hair, “Soon, your blood will increase my power beyond what the Heartless has already given me. I will be able to crush Riku and the rest of those fools and take my place as ruler of the universe.” He grabbed a small blade and made a small cut on Zelda’s arm. A small bit of blood started to drop into a funnel. Ganon quickly went down a flight of stairs and stood in the center of a large stone circle. The blood started to hit him in the face, “It is time!” He began to chant.

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Riku and Zero followed Inuyasha as he sniffed the ground, “I can’t find a scent.”

Zero cracked his metal knuckles, “We can’t just keep wandering around. We need to find the princess.”

“I know!” Riku looked around the forest, “But this place it to large. We don’t even know if she is still on this planet.”

“Oh she is!” Zink jumped from the trees and landed in front of them, “Lost?”

Inuyasha drew his sword, “I’ll beat the information out of you.”

“Stop!” Riku stepped forward, “What do you want? You have the princess.”

Zink chuckled, “My masters want you dead. She is just the bait.”

Zero aimed his buster arm, “You monster!”

“Yeah! But you will follow me! You have no choice.” Zink turned around, “See you at Hyrule Castle.” He blasted off with incredible speed.

Inuyasha started to purse, but Riku stopped him, “We must stick together.” Inuyasha cursed, but nodded. The trio ran into the woods.

_________________________________________________________________ _____________Sigma stood atop a tower at the castle, “Come to me Zero! Soon I will have you in my ranks and the universe will be bowing at my feet.” He laughed as the sun started to set.