Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Riku's Adventure: Hyrule! ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sigma walked from the darkness and up to Robotnik. The fat dictator was sitting in a large chair and working with the floating screens, “We have a problem!”

“What now?”

Sigma tapped a screen and Sora and his team appeared. They were talking to Goku, “Sora has gotten much stronger that we predicted. X has been heavily upgraded by that blasted Bulma woman. And thanks to Sonic and Speed fusing, we now have Spin to contend with.”

Robotnik rubbed his chin, “I agree that our enemies are growing stronger, but so are we.”

“We have lost a good number of our warlords. Naraku, Cell, Metal, and Mercy.”

“Our robotic creations can be rebuilt. And without Naraku and Cell, well that is more of the universe for us.”

Sigma nodded, “Good point! But I think we should step up our efforts.” He tapped the screen again. It showed Riku and his crew flying in their Gummy Ship, “Inuyasha has joined Riku. Speed and Zero were bad enough, but that half demon will make things harder.”

Robotnik sighed, “Point taken! Maybe stacking the deck more in our favor wouldn’t be a bad idea. Riku and his bunch will be arriving at Hyrule soon. My surprise I arranged should do the trick, but if you wish to reinforce Ganon.”

Sigma cracked his metal knuckles, “Ganon may be powerful, but he has no brains to speak of. But he has been useful. I’ll go make sure that Riku and the others don’t leave that planet.”

“Make sure to bring that Keyblade! We could use it against Sora’s.”

“Agreed!” Sigma walked back into the darkness.

______________________________________________________________ ________________

Link road his horse toward a small mountain range in the northern regions. Zelda had told him that she had sensed a dark force there. When he reached the mountain range, he road around until he too sensed a dark aura coming from a large cave. He tried to ride in, but the horse refused to enter. Link patted the horse’s side and jumped down, “You can wait here.” The horse made a sound and walked toward a patch of grass. Link took his Mirror Shield form his back and drew The Master Sword. He had retrieved the weapons of legend incase it was Ganon. He walked slowly down the cave. Crystals around the cave glowed with an unnatural blue light. Link moved slowly until he entered a cavern with mirrored walls. He had to shake his head a couple of times to make sure he didn’t walk into a mirrored wall. He reached the back of the cavern and found a dead end. It was just a large, smooth, mirror wall. He sighed at his reflection, “Wild goose chase.” He turned to walk out. His image didn’t move and smiled. The mirror shone with black light and the image stepped out of the mirror. The image phased a little and changed. Link spun around and was shocked at what he saw. He was looking at a version of himself. He was wearing The Pegasus Boots, The Roc’s Cape, Titan’s mitts, a green jerkin, black pants, black shirt, and he could see the red mail underneath the jerkin. The items he wore were darker versions of his and he also had a sword and shield. The only thing different was that Link wore white pants and shirt. Link readied his sword. His image had shifted so he too was right handed, “Shadow Link!”

“Please! Don’t compare me to that lame copy.” His voice was slightly lower that Link’s, “I am you. Or at least the part of you that lived in darkness.”

“I never lived in darkness.”

“But your heart did.” His image chuckled, “You held darkness in your heart and I was born because of it.” He copied Link’s fighting stance, “Call me Zink! And when I kill you and take your place, the Triforce will be mine.”

___________________________________________________________ ___________________

Riku’s Gummi Ship landed in a large grassy clearing in the middle of a forest. The hatched opened and the three pilots jumped out. Inuyasha stretched, “That thing is cramped!”

“It doesn't help when you won’t sit still in your seat.”

The half demon flexed his claws at Zero, “I hate being cooped up. I like being able to move.”

The red replied simply shrugged, “You need to learn patience. Being able to wait calmly can be the difference between victory and defeat.”

“Whatever! Hey Riku! Where are we?”

Riku looked around, “The computer said it was a place called Hyrule. Outside of that, I’m not sure.”

“Well that was helpful.” Inuyasha laid against the Gummi Ship, “Wake me when you have a clue where we should go.”

Zero walked up to Riku, “While I disagree with his manner, we do need to figure out where we should go.”

The boy shrugged, “I wish I knew. I guess we should just look around. We can’t really do anything until we find the Heartless. Or they find us.” Zero nodded.

Inuyasha’s ears moved and he sat up. He sniffed the air, “Heartless!” He jumped up and kept sniffing. He pointed toward the east, “That way!”

Riku drew his Keyblade, “Lets move!”

___________________________________________________________ ___________________

Link and Zink circled each other as they planed their attacks. As Zink was about to attack, a dark tentacle shot from the ground and wrapped around Link’s leg. As he tried to pull it free, a hole opened up behind him. Link sliced the tentacle in half, but a Shadow Heartless appeared behind him and shoved him in. “NO!” Zink ran to the hole, but Link had already fallen out of sight. “He was mine! I was going to kill him.”

“Calm down my boy!” A tall man walked into view, “Dead is dead!”

“I know Master Ganon, but I wanted to do it.”

“Lets not worry about a dead elf. We must focus on more important matters.”

“Yes!” Sigma walked up, “We must capture the princess before those bothersome kids get to her.”

“Do not worry! I have sent the Wrath Heartless to capture her.” Ganon snapped his fingers and a black horse with a black fire like mane appeared, “And I will send Zink to make sure nothing goes wrong.” Zink bowed and mounted the horse. “Bring Zelda to Hyrule Castle. We will be waiting their.”

“Yes Master!” Zink rode out of the cave.

Sigma sighed, “It looked like he was going to attack you for a moment there.”

Ganon shrugged, “His desire to kill Link is a side effect to his creation. I guess I should have let him kill Link. But don’t worry. He will follow my commands.”

“Good!” Sigma turned around and a portal opened in front of him, “The last thing we need is another weapon turning against us.”

_____________________________________________________________ _________________

A carriage drawn by two white horses sped down a dirt road as fast as it could. Behind them five black knights on black horses followed them. Each one bore the sign of The Heartless on their chest armor and each carried a large black sword. As The knights started to catch up, several Shadow Heartless appeared in front of the carriage. The horses tried to turn, but the carriage tipped over and fell onto The Heartless. The horses broke free and ran off. The knights stopped and got off their horses. As they approached the downed carriage, a pair of energy claws shot out and ripped three of them apart. As the remaining ones turned toward the attacker, Riku and Zero jumped out and cut them down. Inuyasha ran to the carriage and ripped the wooden door off it. He helped a female elf out of it and laid her down on the grass. She had long blond hair and wore a pink and white dress. Zero looked for the carriage driver, but the man wasn’t moving. Zero bowed his head and shook his head at Riku. Riku sighed and walked over to the girl. She coughed a little and opened her blue eyes, “Who are you?”

“Just travelers! Are you alright miss?”

“It is Zelda!” She let Riku help her to her feet, “Is the driver alright?”

“No! I am sorry!” Zelda sighed. Riku looked around. The horses had vanished, “Why were they chasing you?”

“I am princess of this realm.”

Inuyasha sniffed the air, “That would explain the heavy smell of Heartless around. They need you.”

“I know! I sensed a great evil forming far away, but It appeared here so fast.”

Inuyasha drew his sword, “A Heartless is approaching!”

Zero readied his beam saber, “There!” An elf on horse back was approaching them.

“Oh! That is just Link!”

“Wrong lady!” Inuyasha raised The Tetsuaiga, “Wind Scar!” He slammed his sword down and a wave of gold energy shot toward the rider. The elf leapt off the horse as the wave hit it. The horse vanished and the elf landed a few feet in front of them. He drew his sword and readied his shield. Inuyasha laughed, “That puny sword can’t stand up to my Tetsuaiga.” He swung it again and another wave shot out. As it was about to hit, the elf held up his mirrored shield and the wave hit it. The wave shot from the shield and flew toward Inuyasha, “What?” The wave hit him and he was blasted back several feet.

Zelda gulped, “Your not Link!”

Zink chuckled, “I’m sorry to tell you that your protector won’t be able to save you this time.” He swung his sword, “When I hand you over to Master Ganon, The Heartless will be one step closer to ruling all realms.”

Riku stepped up, “You’ll have to go through us!”

Zink shrugged, “I was planning to kill you guys anyway. Prepare to die!”