Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Sora's Adventure: Trinity! ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cell gritted his teeth as X landed several feet away with his Key-Buster aimed at him, 'Their like roaches. No matter how many I squash, they keep coming.' He glanced over his shoulder. Jiece was on his feet, Pan was being helped up by Sora, and Spin just beginning to rise, 'Damn it!' He knew Mercy was still functioning, but she was no where to be found. A small bead of sweat slid down neck, 'I need a plan! If they all attack at the same time, I'll be defeated.' Cell shot into the air before X or the others could respond. He flew as fast as he could as the clouds passed around him. As he reached the upper atmosphere a black cloud appeared in front of him. Cell stopped, "Robotnik! I need assistance!"

Purple lighting shot from the cloud and formed a sphere of lighting around him. Robotnik's voice shouted from the cloud, "Sorry about that! I had no clue Jiece would dare turn on us."

"I don't care about that test tube Saiyan. I can't fight them all at once."

"I have a way you can."

Cell smirked, "I thought you would. Just get on with it! We need to finish this fight." The cloud erupted in red light and a red beam of light enveloped Cell. The light exploded and the cloud vanished with Robotnik's laugh fading. Cell flexed his shoulders, "This should be fun!"

__________________________________________________________________ ____________

X and Jiece blasted through the clouds. They spotted Cell floating just a few feet higher than they did. X aimed his cannon and fired. A gold orb shot from the cannon and hit Cell square in the chest. He didn't even flinch. X glanced from Cell to his cannon, "What happened?"

Jiece shrugged, "Maybe you need to charge it."

X shrugged and started to charge his buster, "Why isn't he making a move?" Before Jiece could answer, X's buster reached maximum charge and he fired a huge beam of gold energy. Cell laughed as he held both of his palms out and a purple orb formed in his palms. He fired his orb and as it hit the beam, both attacks exploded. Before X could charge his cannon again, Cell blasted forward and slammed his foot into Jiece's face and he rocketed toward the ground. X swung around to fire, but Cell grabbed his arm and held his hand up. X's eyes widened with fear. Cell was now completely robotic. Cell chopped through X's cannon and destroyed the barrel of the gun. The Keyblade fell from X's buster and dropped out of sight. Cell balled his fist up and smashed it atop X's head. X's eyes went dim and he fell toward the earth.

Cell chuckled as he looked at his metal hands, "Now this is power!" He shot back toward the ground.

________________________________________________________________ ______________

Pan held her head as Sora helped her sit down, "How you doing?"

Pan gave a small thumbs up, "I'll live!"

Spin stood up and shook his head, "When I get my hands on that Cell." All three of them heard a strange whistling sound. Spin looked up, "Clear the area!" Spin grabbed Sora and Pan ran with all of his speed. Jiece hit the ground hard and the ground collapsed around him. Before the others could go and check on him, Cell blasted from the sky and landed on the ground with the same force Jiece had hit.

Cell was amused at the reaction his new metal body was getting out of them, "Like the new look!"

Spin's aura erupted to life, "So Robotnik robotized you. It just means my fist will leave more dents." Spin blasted forward and connected a strong punch to Cell's chest. He backed off as Cell just laughed. The impression that Spin's fist had left fixed it self, "That's new!"

Cell foot lashed out, "But this is classic!" Cell's foot smashed into the side of Spin's face and knocked the hedgehog several feet away. Before he could hit the ground, Cell raised his hand up and shot a purple beam at him. The beam hit Spin and exploded. The hedgehog hit the ground, smoking! Both Sora and Pan backed up as the robotic Cell turned his gaze back toward them, "Now for you two brats!"

"Hey Cell!" Cell started to look up, But Gogeta dropped from the sky with X in his arms. He rammed his foot into Cell's face and burrowed him into the ground. Gogeta gently tossed X to Sora and Pan, "Run!" They nodded and ran as Cell blasted out of the ground. Gogeta jumped away and landed on his feet, "Sorry I dirtied your shiny new body."

Cell gritted his metal teeth together as Gogeta stood confidently in front of him, "Why can't I win! I'll I want to do is rule the universe. So why can't you just die!"

Gogeta scratched his chin, "Because it is fun making you mad!" Cell yelled out and rushed at the fused Saiyan. Gogeta dodged Cell's attack and quickly positioned himself behind him, "Big Bang Kamehameha!" An orb of blue light shot from Gogeta and exploded on contact with Cell. Cell's body was burned and dented as he faced Gogeta. The Saiyan chuckled, "Ready to give up?"

Cell smiled, "You get a lucky shot and you think I'll give up." Cell's hands erupted with purple energy, "Think again!" He slapped his palms together and a huge purple blast exploded around Gogeta. As Cell celebrated, he caught sight of Gogeta on his right side.

"You missed!" He held his hands out, "My turn! Big Bang Kamehameha!" The blue orb formed and shot at Cell. Cell froze at the sight as the orb hit him and exploded. Cell hit the ground and laid there. As Gogeta laughed, he defused and returned to being Goku and Vegeta. The two looked at each other slightly worried, but the sight of Cell not moving calmed their nerves.

Vegeta slowly walked up to Cell's body and kicked it a few times, "He's dead! Hopefully he'll stay that way."

Goku nodded as he walk up next to Vegeta, "Have to give him credit for trying."

"Thanks!" Cell shot up and lock his hands around their throats, "I figured your fusion would wear off sooner or later." He lifted them off their feet as they tried to kick free. Cell spun around and tossed both Saiyans across the area and they both hit the ground. Cell pointed at them and a purple orb shot from his finger and exploded on contact with the pair. Cell chuckled as they tried to stand, "You two came so close. I must admit I was kind of worried a few minutes ago, but now I will crush the both of you and I can get on with ruling the universe."

"Saiyan Gambit Gun!" A green blast of energy hit Cell hard in the back. Cell barely fell forward. He turned to see an injured Jiece barely standing. His right arm hung limp and he could barely hold his other arm up, "Forget about me?"

Cell chuckled as he walked up to Jiece, "You're hardly a threat." He pushed Jiece down. The Saiyan tried to stand, but Cell held him down with his foot. A small purple light appeared in his hand, "But you have annoyed me for the last time."

"Hey Cell!"

Cell sighed and turned his head, "What now!" The Keyblade was in X's other buster arm and Sora and Spin were gripping the handle. Golden energy erupted all around them. Cell sighed, "Why Me?"

"Trinity KeyBuster!" X's arm exploded in golden light and a blast of multicolored light shot from the cannon. Cell tried to fly up to avoid it, but the light followed him and hit his square on. Cell screamed out as the light ripped him apart and exploded. Black dust fell from the sky as the light vanished. Sora smiled, "Got him!"

__________________________________________________________________ ____________

A loud locking sound could be heard as Sora locked the keyhole that was in the door to the time chamber. Funny because the door was being propped up by rubble. Most of the others had returned to their homes, but Pan, Goku, Vegeta, and Jiece had stuck around to see them off. Bulma stepped back from X, "All done!"

X flexed his fixed arm, "As good as new!"

Goku stepped back as Spin managed to throw a Kamehameha Wave, "You got it!"

Spin flexed, "With this attack, Robotnik and the Heartless won't ever stand a chance."

Jiece looked around the destroyed Lookout, "I really did a number on this place."

"We'll forgive you this time!" Pan smacked him upside the head, "Just don't pull the evil thing again!"

Mercy landed in the middle of the group, "We haven't lost everything yet! Solar Flare!" A bright light filled the Lookout. When everyone regained their eyesight, Pan and Mercy were gone.

Vegeta looked around, "What happened? How could we let this happen?"

"Calm down Vegeta! We forgot all about Mercy." Goku turned to Sora, "Please bring my granddaughter back. If you don't, both Videl and my wife will kill me."

Sora nodded, "We'll find her and bring her back to you. Let's go guys!" X, Spin, and Sora got into their Gummi Ship and took off.

___________________________________________________________________ ___________

Riku drummed his fingers as Inuyasha sat in the third chair of his Gummi Ship, "Let's go already!"

Riku looked to Zero, "I'm going to kill that hedgehog!" Zero nodded and they flew into space.

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Robotnik sat in front of floating screens. The darkness around him had grown quite. Sigma stood a few feet away, "This fight isn't going well for us!"

Robotnik shrugged, "It could be worse! We have gotten the princess of the worlds we have invaded. All in all, I think things are going fine. These minor battles well be forgotten after we have everything we require." He laughed into the darkness.