Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Anime ❯ Sora's Adventure: Unlikely Ally ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Goku's face hit the dirt for the third time in four minutes. Before he could push himself up, Cell drops his foot into the back of his head. The ground cracked as Goku's head was smashed deeper into the ground. Cell flew up high and launched a gold energy orb at Goku. It exploded with a huge release of energy. Cell smiled as Goku pulled himself out of the small crater. He was bleeding from multiple injures and he was having trouble standing. Cell chuckled, "Getting tired already?"

Goku tightened his fist, "Not a chance Cell!" He flung his had forward and fired a blue beam of energy at Cell.

Cell slapped it away and it hit the ground and exploded, "That was a lame shot Goku. I guess your no longer a challenge for me. He held his right hand up above his head and a huge orb of red energy formed, "Time to end this little game." Before he could throw his orb, a green flash of light shot from the sky and sliced through the arm holding up the orb. Cell looked up; his attack was falling at him, "Oh goodie!" The orb hit him and exploded in a huge burst of light.

The green light flew toward Goku and stopped. It was a green hedgehog. He smiled at Goku, "Need back up?"

Goku smirked, "Yep! And who is my rescuer?"

The hedgehog crossed his arms, "I am the great fighter, Spin!"

"You'll pay for that rodent." Both Spin and Goku looked up to see a very mad Cell. He had regenerated his arm. Cell's eyes narrowed, "Playtime is over!"

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Vegeta and Jiece locked arms high in the sky. Both of them were finding equal strength in the other. Vegeta couldn't help but to smile, he loved finding such a challenging opponent. Vegeta slammed his foot into Jiece's chest. His grip loosened enough for Vegeta to fly over and smash both of his fists into Jiece's back. Jiece hit the ground hard and it burst apart as he hit it. A dust cloud blew up and Vegeta couldn't see his adversary, "Where in the blast did he go?" He didn't have to wait long, Jiece appeared over him, with his palms extended toward Vegeta.

"Gambit Buster!" A huge green beam blasted from his palms and headed right a Vegeta.

Vegeta flung his arms out, "Final Flash!" Vegeta launched his gold wave and it clashed with Jiece's green one. A gold and green orb formed where the two attacks clashed. Both Saiyans put all their energy into their respective attacks, trying to over power the other.

While Vegeta was distracted, Metal flew in. He activated his arm buster and took aim, "Hey Vegeta!" Vegeta turned his head just as Metal fired a charged up buster attack. The red orb hit Vegeta hard, but did no damage. Jiece took advantage of Vegeta's distraction and pushed forward. His attack over came Vegeta's and Vegeta was enveloped by Jiece's energy wave. The wave hit the ground and dug into it for several feet before finally exploding in a flash of green light. Metal scanned the hole, "Just like a cockroach. That guy is still alive." He turned to Jiece, "We have to finish this now!" Jiece nodded and they both descended on Vegeta.

As Vegeta climbed out of the hole, Jiece grabbed him from behind and held him still, "Release me!" Vegeta tried to get free, but he was to battered from the fight.

Metal landed a few feet away, "Time to end this!" Metal's chest orb glowed. Spikes shot from his feet and into the ground and his quills opened up and energy partials flew into them. He smiled, "Apocalypse Cannon!" The orb on his chest flashed and a beam of black and red energy blasted from it. The beam ripped through the ground and obliterated everything in its path. Jiece teleported out of the way just as them beam reached them. Vegeta's eyes widen as the beam hit him hard. When the beam hit him, a dome of energy grew that quickly destroyed everything in ten blocks. Metal quills reformed and the spikes retracted into his feet. The dome had left nothing but a giant crater. Metal smiled, "That got him!" He flew up, "Lets go Jiece! The boss needs our help." Both of them flew out of the area.

__________________________________________________________________ ____________

Pan tapped her foot while Bulma continued to work on X's arm buster, "What is taking so long?"

Bulma glanced up, then back to the arm buster, "Just a little longer. This upgrade should double your over all power."

X nodded, "We'll need all we can get."

Pan looked over to Denda, who was helping the others. She tapped her foot harder, "I can't stand this." She flew up into the air, "I am going to help grandpa." Before anyone could argue she flew off The Lookout.

Sora grabbed the Keyblade and ran toward the edge, "She can't go alone."

Bulma closed up X's arm and stood back. X nodded to her and ran after Sora, "Hang on! I'm coming."

_______________________________________________________________ _______________

Cell found himself over whelmed by the speed of Spin. Spin hadn't the power to do heavy damage to Cell, but he distracted him enough for Goku to get some clean shots in. Cell found his feet on the ground and being driven back. Spin rushed toward Cell's head, curled up into a ball. As Cell raised his hands to block, Spin curved away as Goku sped in and delivered a hard punch to Cell's stomach. Cell started to spit up green blood and dropped his guard. Spin turned in mid air and rammed into Cell's face. Cell flew back and hit the ground hard. Both Goku and Spin waited for Cell to get to his feet. The once confident Cell was now struggling to stay on his feet,
"Damn you both!"

Spin cracked his knuckles, "I think its time we finished you off."

Goku stretched his arm, "Sounds good to me!"

Before they could attack, Metal and Jiece dropped from the sky and smashed them into the ground. They stood ready as Cell walked up in-between them, "The tables have turned."

Goku helped Spin to his feet and stood ready, "We're not done yet!"

"Oh yes you are!" Everyone looked up to see Mercy float down with Pan tied up in a black metal rope.

"Pan!" Goku started to fly up, but Mercy aimed her arm buster at Pan's head.

Pan tried to break free, but the rope held fast, "I am sorry grandpa."

Cell chuckled, "Well Goku, you have two options. Continue to fight and lose your granddaughter. Or you can die in her place."

Spin spat on the ground, "Like we have a choice." Goku stood next to Spin, not saying a word. He just stared at Cell.

Cell crouched down, "Ok boys! Let's finish this pair off." Metal and Jiece copied Cell's move. "Ready!" A blue orb appeared in each of their hands. "Good bye Goku! Kamehameha!" Before they could throw their attacks, Jiece vanished and reappeared to the right of Metal. He was facing them. "Jiece!" Jiece yelled out as he threw his attack, "Kamehameha!" He fired a blue beam the enveloped both Metal and Cell. Mercy's jaw dropped open and Goku took the chance to close it with his fist. Spin flew up and cut Pan free with his sword.

"You all right!" Spin helped Pan to the ground.

Pan nodded, but couldn't take her eyes off Jiece. Goku floated down and looked at what was left of Metal and Cell. Metal was on the ground, sparking and burnt black. All that was left of Cell was his torso. "What changed your mind?"

Jiece turned to Goku, "You better hurry! Vegeta is about half dead about a three miles to the east. You'll need to fuse with him in order to beat Cell."

Goku looked to Cell, "But you fried him."

Jiece flew toward what was left of Cell and flew up, "I just caught him off guard. Hurry!" Cell started to shake as he started to regenerate. Goku flew fast toward the east. Spin and Pan flew into the air to help Jiece.

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Goku nearly lost it when he found the huge crater. He landed in the center of it, "Vegeta!" He scanned the whole thing, but couldn't even sense Vegeta's energy. He was about to head back, but Goku noticed some rocks move, "Vegeta!" He flew toward them and tossed the rocks away. Vegeta managed to haul himself out of the hole and lay on the ground. He was still in his Super Saiyan Four form, but he was bleeding from multiple injures. Goku helped Vegeta up, "Hey Vegeta! Can you still fight?"

Vegeta managed to grin, "Of course I can still fight!"

Goku smiled, "Great! We need to do the fusion dance."

Vegeta sighed, "Not that stupid thing again."

"Do you want to win?"

Vegeta chuckled and walked a few steps away, "You always know how to talk me into things."

Both Saiyans preformed their part of the fusion dance and combined into Gogeta. He rolled his shoulders and flew into the air, "Time for round two Cell."

_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Cell smashed all three fighters into the ground and floated over them laughing, "Well all this was very entertaining." He raised his arm up and a giant golden orb formed in it, "Jiece, you should have stayed with me." As he was about to throw it, Sora fell from the sky and tossed his Keyblade at the orb. It smacked into the orb and it exploded.

The Keyblade flew back to Sora and he flew up behind X, "Ok lets try that upgrade." X nodded and a small panel opened up in the back of his arm buster. Sora inserted the Keyblade into it and it closed around it. Sora backed off, "Good to go!"

X smiled and aimed his buster at Cell, "Lets see what this baby can do." Cell wasn't too happy with them and he flew at them. The buster glowed gold as it reached full charge, "Here goes nothing." X fired his buster arm and a huge gold beam shot from it. Cell tried to dodge, but it hit hard and was blasted to the ground. X looked to his arm buster and nodded, "Not bad."

__________________________________________________________________ ____________