Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Universe ❯ Pairings ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nina Angel : This is just a list of pairings. The story isn't starting yet but please send in who you want to be paired up with along iwth your character's profile. All i need is the following for the profile:

Name:
Gender:
Age:
Bio: Just a little bit about your characterr.
Powers: Not required but hey, u could put some in.
Outfit:
Hair and eyes:

This is my character's profiles and who they are paired up with. :)

Nina Kailey
Female
13
Bio: She has a dark side and an alter-ego which is a fox named Silver. In her previous life, she was a kitsune that was hunted all the time. She is Yukimi's younger sister.
Blue hair and silver eyes. Her blue hair is always in a short ponytail.
Spirit Gun, Rainbow blast, Rose Sword, and jagan eye powers too.
Paired up with: Demon eyes Kyo. I love him. Evil dude.
Her outfit is always a t-shirt and baggy blue jeans
cousin's character's profile

Yukimi Hotaru
15
female
bio: She is a wolf demon that was part of Youko Kurama's gang of bandits in a previous life. She is Nina's older sister but their parents split up. Nina lives with thier father and Yukimi lives with their mother who remarried.
Yellow eyes and blue hair that hangs at her waist. She also has wolf ears.
Her outfit is regular blue jeans and a small shirt.
Powers: Her powers are wolf based but I forgot the names of her powers. She can change into a wolf though.
Paired up with: Hiei. Sorry but my cousin loves Hiei to death. So i'm pairing her up with him.

My friend Kelly's character profile

Kila Hotaru
14
female
red-brown hair and blue eyes. Her hair is long but she wears a cat or dog headband
bio: She is Yukimi and Nina's step-sister/best friend. She is a fire demon reincarnation. So she is Hiei's half sister in demon form.
Powers: Similar to Hiei's.
Outfit: A kimono and cat or dog head-band.
guess that takes care of that. Well, please email me your character profile and who you want them to be paired up with. Bye!