Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Universe ❯ Wolf Reincarnation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nina Angel: I got one perosn so far. :) If anyone else is interested in sending their character profiles, you can. The following boys are available - Yu Hakusho - Yusuke (Some people want him to be paired up with Keiko but then there're others who like him)(I know, I know. No one really likes him but then again....)/ Youko (*sighs* Lot's of girls would really love to be paired up to him or pair him with other boys from Yu Yu Hakusho, especially Hiei and / or Yusuke and Botan)(Girls love this sweet funny wind demon too. I know I do but I'm paired up w/ someone else)(I'm not sure if anyone really likes this cute ice demon but I see barely any fanfiction about him even though lots of people pair him up w/ Jin)(Most people pair him up w/ Botan but he's cute nonetheless)
are too many boys from all the animes to list, so I'm going to list them all at the end of the chapter since people want this story to start. :)
Universe
One: The Wolf Reincarnation!

Yukimi, a highschool girl, was on her way from school. It was the weekend or at least friday and she wanted to visit her little sister, Nina. Yukimi goes to Mieou (How do you spell Kurama's Highschool?) Highschool. parents got divorced just 5 years ago. Now, she lives with her mother, step-sister, and step-father. She only gets to see her father and sister during the weekends. wolf-girl was a wolf demon thief in a previous life but the only thing that is her reminder of that life is her wolf ears. Yukimi's long blue hair always hung at her waist and she always gets the boys' attention wherever she goes. The wolf-girl didn't know what was in store for her tomorrow when she spends time with her step-sister and her little sister.

~

Nina Angel: I'm only goin to interrupt real quick. This is an alternate world of all the animes I'm writing about and Hiei will be attending school. Yes, our beloved fire demon will get an education. Lol. :)

~

Hiei Jaganshi had a busy life ever since he met Yusuke Urameshi. He became a spirit detective even though he already was a fire demon and koorime. Now he was off on a mission to recruit new Spirit Detectives.that was a fox. Another, born into a witch family. And the 3rd, a wolf that was a demon in from a previous life in Makai. The 4rth was a reincarnation of his half sister, Kilana.young fire demon was undercover, dressed in a black shirt, black pants and a white bandanna that covered his 3rd eye known as the "Jagan Eye". Hence the name Jaganshi.already had a sister, Named Yukina. But Koenma, his boss from Spirit World, informed him that his half-sister's reincarnation was going to school, but which school was it? The fire demon walked through the school gate after flashing his school id to the school security.there was a murder at the school not too long ago. That was Hiei's 2nd mission after he gets the New Spirit Detectives of course. I have to do now is just go to the principal's office, sign up, and show up on Monday.* He thought to himself as he entered the school. *Kurama's already here. So, it's best to keep a low profile.*

~
Angel: I know. It's kind of short but I'm trying. I got the first chapter done. Thanks fo your profile, Mari. :) Melody will show up next chapter. Please leave a review and your profiles can be in the reviews. Thanks. :)
AvailableYu Hakusho (Continued)(Ehehe...maybe someone will ask me to pair him up with Itsuke but some girls like him.)(??? Does anyone like this guy? I'm only wandering)(For those of you who don't know who he is, he's Yomi's son and yes, he is cute for a little boy.)(....Many people pair him up w/ kurama but...uh never mind)(I don't know much about this guy. But he's cute)(He is kinda cute but I'm only adding him because he's actually cute)(He's definetly cute but I barely see any fanfiction of him. So I'll include him in here)(I'm not sure if anyone likes him but girls like long-haired boys)takes care of all the yu yu hakusho boys that are like-able
1/2(He's the main character and he is cute. Just don't bring any cats and uh don't mind his girly feminine side.)(How can anyone resist a cute piggy? Well, he is dimwitted and has a bad sense of directions but he's really sweet especially when he's p-chan)
Mousse (sorry he's taken. You'll see who in later chapters)Tofu (Does anyone like this witty doctor? ehehe...)(He's a romantic ice skater but he's *perv* So, if you want to be paired with him....)Kunou (He's romantic and a little dumb but at least you'd get roses...)(Maybe you like girly guys? No not Kurama. one who actually dresses up as one)1/2 is done.
Moon (Girl but there are still at least SOME cute boys)(Romantic but he is paired up w/ Serena. But i'll manage to do something if someone wants to be paired up w/ him)(This is one heck of a cute guy. He's sweet but....)(Maybe someone likes him.....)(They're actually girls but since this is a uh alternate fanfiction, I could change them all into boys....)(Boy or a girl? ehehe...)eye (He's a cutie...in a way)Eye (He's cute bishounen...)(.....)(He loved molly but...)(He reminds me of helios as a kid or somethin. He's a cutie though)(...)(...)(...)takes care of sailor moon
Deeper Kyo
Demon Eyes Kyo / Kyo (Taken by my character)can anyone tell me any other cute boys from this anime. I only bought the manga....
Gundam(He is available but he's...)(He is cute! Just don't tease him about his fear...)De San (He is a french knight and *Sighs* similar to Kurama)Saishi (He really loves to trick people and he's a cutie)
Trigger/ Magus or Magnus?more?
Yasha(w/ Kikyou or Kagome)(May be paired up w/ Rin)(May get paired up w/ Sango)(Does anyone like a psychopath?)(When he is grown which he will be in this story)
Gi OhYugi / PharoahKaibaBakura(good one)Keith
of Zelda
(Doughnut lover anyone?)(Ehehe many Knives' fans out there)(are there any legato fans?)(What about Wolfwood?)(No one probably doesn't like Legato)
Muyo(Only boy)
Fantasy(Final fantasy 8)(FF7)(FF3)(FF3)(FF7)(FF7)(FF7)more but there's too much to name. Just send or write a review if you want to be paired up w/ a Final Fantasy boy. Just tell me his name and uh which game and his profile possibly
Kenshin
all for now!