Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Universe ❯ Wolf Reincarnation 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nina Angel: I'm not going to put all the available boys. I'll just list the boys that are taken in each chapter. But I do need more people. Please send in your character profiles... Thank you. Here's the story. :)

Chapter Two: Wolf Reincarnation Part 2!

Hiei walked into the school. The young fire demon was now a student of the school. It was Monday and Kurama definitely had a hard time getting him out of the bed.
As Hiei entered the class, there was an odd presence coming out of the classroom. He looked around and noticed a blue haired wolf eared girl, sitting at her desk. A blue aura of energy was coming from her.

*Where is that aura coming from? Could that girl be the wolf theif, Elana?* Hiei thought as the girl looked up at him.


Yukimi felt someone staring at her and looked up. She seen a short teen looking at her. He had red eyes and he wore a white bandanna.

"What are you staring at?" She glared back at the teen.

"Nothing." He answered in a cold voice as he sat down, "I'm just looking at your ears."
about my wolf ears?" The wolf girl growled.

The teen didn't answer. Instead, he just closed his eyes and layed back in his chair.

*What a jerk.* She thought as the teacher came in.


Nina walked out her father's apartment. The young girl had heard that she was getting a new neighbor and wanted to be the first one to welcome the newcomer. As soon as she stepped out into the warm day, a black haired brown eyed girl with gothic clothes on walked up the steps.
The new girl looked about the age of 18. Her long dark black hair hung about her back, matching her black gothic shirt and black boots. She wore red-black gothic pants to go with her shirt and boots.

*This must be the new neighbor...* Nina thought to herself as she approached the new girl.


Melody Harmony took the keys to her new apartment out of her pocket when a young girl approached her.

"Hi." A voice said from behind.
She turned around to face a 13 year old girl with blue hair and silver eyes.

The Music Martial Artist smiled at her, "Well, hello. I suppose you're Nina Kailey?"

The young girl gasped, "How did you know?"

*I can read your mind.* Melody answered inside of her mind.

Nina looked up at her, "Wow, you're a Martial artist aren't you?"

"Yes. But I'm a Music Martial Artist." Melody answered.

"Music? How can ... how can someone fight with music?" Nina asked.

"I'm from a small American town where music is used for fighting. It runs in my town and in my family." The musician smiled, "I haven't told you my name, have I?"

"No." Nina smiled.

"I'm Melody Harmony." Melody said.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Harmony." Nina bowed.

"Just call me, Melody." A stifled laugh came from Melody.

"Ok. I came to greet you and welocme you to your apartment." Nina smiled.

"Thanks." Melody said as the city school bell rung.

"Oh no! School! I'll see you later! Bye!" Nina rushed off.

"Ok, bye." Melody smiled as the girl ran off.

*Nice kid but there's an odd aura surrounding her.* Melody thought as she seen a silvery-white aura surrounding Nina.

Angel: Well, here's the second chapter. :) Leave a review. Thanks. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Especially you, Mari. :)