Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Universe ❯ The Duck, Cat, and Musician ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nina Angel: Hi faithful reader(s). :) Sorry that i didn't update yesterday. I just decided to take a little break but I'm back with the next chapter. :) Enjoy the story. Oh, Mari, I'm going to use a little bit of your story's timeline if that's ok with you. :)

Chapter 3: The Duck, Cat, and Musician

Ranma has got his music martial arts training done with his cousin, Melody. Now he is back with the Tendos, where he still has fiancees that fight over him.

Ranma ran out of the house quickly before Akane could hit him. "Now what did I do?"

A now mad Akane came storming out of the Tendo house, "You know what you did, Ranma. You pervert."

"I don't know what I did! Yikes!" A punch from Akane missed Ranma by an inch as the young Saotome jumped out of the way.

"Just sleep out here tonight!" Akane growled, storming back into the Dojo, passing her money greedy sister, Nabiki.

"What is Akane mad about now?" Nabiki asked.

"I really don't know. I guess she's mad about Shampoo tryin to kiss me again as usual." Ranma answered.

"So, are ya going back to your cousin's if this keeps up?" The greedy Tendo girl grinned with a mischievious look in her eyes.

"I...I don't know!" Ranma looked at her, "Why?"

"Well...." Nabiki grinned while looking away.

"What? You're hiding something!" Ranma yelled.

"Me?" Nabiki said, sweetly, "Now, Ranma, why would I, Nabiki Tendo, be keeping something from you?"

"Hand it over!" Ranma stuck his hand out.

"Fine..." Nabiki handed him what she was hiding.

One look at what she handed him was all it took for the teen to blush.

"Where did you get these pictures?" He yelled.

Nabiki snickered, "$50 for each one."

"Did you take these pictures without her looking or with her knowing?" Ranma demanded.

"I just asked her to pose with her bike and guitar." Nabiki rolled her eyes, "It's no big deal. It's not like as if she is in a bathing suit or anything. Besides, she would've killed me if I took a picture of her in a bathing suit or anything else bad."

"I'm going to confiscate these." Ranma walked towards the house.

"Oh, no ya don't." A blur ran past Ranma and grabbed the pictures out of his hands.

"What the?" Ranma looked down and seen Happosai, his father's perverted martial arts teacher, drooling over the pictures of Melody.

Even if they weren't of her in a bathing suit, the old man would drool over any girl anyways. Ranma hit the old man on his head and took the pictures away.

"No way, are you keepin the pictures." Ranma walked back in.

Happousai walked back into the house, grumbling. As soon as Ranma walked back in, he seen Shampoo running over to him.

"Ranma, dear!" The chinese amazon hugged him, "You're back! Want to taste the food that I made for you? Did that mean old Akane try to hit you again?"

"W-what?" Ranma gulped as Akane and Mousse got mad.

"Saotome!" Mousse, Shampoo's childhood friend yelled. "How dare you try to take my Shampoo away!"

"Eep! Mousse, calm down!" Ranma jumped out his way.

Shampoo growled as soon as Mousse started a fight with her Ranma.

"Mousse, why you start fight with Ranma? He did nothing to you." She yelled, angrily.

"B-but Shampoo. Can't you see that I love you and Ranma has no interest in you at all?" Mousse said.

That only made Shampoo angrier. "Don't ever hit Ranma again!"

Shampoo started hitting him as he raised his arm in defense.

"Please no fighting!" Kasumi pleaded, "Ms. Shampoo, Mr. Mousse."

Mousse ran out of the house with Shampoo, chasing him. The amazon girl kept chasing him until they got to the Cat Cafe.

Melody decided to explore her new town. She moved here because of the peacefulness and the Musician Witch hopes to spread the love of music around since she really loved music. And another reason was because of her cousin, Ranma.
He may have learned Music Martial Arts, but he would need help with Akane and the other fiancees that he has.
Today, Melody was wearing casual clothing: a simple tee shirt and some blue jeans.
She stopped at the Cat Cafe for a snack. Once she entered the Chinese Cafe, she seen two of the people that lived with Ranma and the Tendo's: Mousse and Shampoo.
Shampoo was hitting poor Mousse.

Nina Angel: I got this chapter done. :) Cliff hanger. I just had to test it out. Well, I hope you enjoyed the meeting with Mousse and Melody, Mari. :)