Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Universe ❯ Icey Kamishiro ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
N.A.: Thanks for your profile, saiyaness dragon. :) Well, in honor of getting a new character profile, I'm going do this chapter in your honor, Saiyaness dragon. I also would like to thank Sarooj, for the 5 character profiles. :) Enjoy!

Chapter Six: Icey Kamishiro and Seto Kaiba!

Icey Kamishiro was the new student of Domino High School. She had violet hair and eyes. Her hair was long and hung about her waist. She was the reincarnation of Astret, Lady of the Moon. She was the Legendary Duelist: Mystic Dragon. Her favorite cards were Dragon Cards.

Icey was now in a duel with the 7 times running champ of America.

***

Seto Kaiba, owner of Kaiba Corp and main rival of Yugi Moto, was walking home from a meeting at Kaiba Corp. There was a big event going on. The big event was the Battle City Tournament. Yugi and his friends were entering but Seto was sure he wouldn't face Yugi until the finals and get his Egyptian God Card, Slifer the Sky Dragon.

The steel blue eyed brown haired business teen suddenly seen a flash of light coming from a nearby street.

"What was that?" He asked himself, running over to the direction of the flash.

Once he got there, he seen the new girl from his school. He enver got the girl's name but he recgonized her. She was dueling with an American Champion, 7 times running.

"I play Chaos Emperor Dragon-Messenger of The End," The girl said, holding up a card that she just now pulled out of her deck.

"What!" The American Champion's eyes widened as a dark colored dragon came up.

"What the!" Seto Kaiba looked up and he went into a state of shock.

*She's the Mystic Dragon.* The CEO thought to himself as the Chaos Emperor Dragon-Messenger of The End destroyed the American Champion's Flash Assailant*.

"Now you're Life Points are down! And your Rare Card, which is the uh...!" Icey stopped to think, "What is it again?"

"My Ancient Elf." The American Champion growled, handing over his Ancient elf to her.

"Right!" Icey smiled, taking the card. ""Well, I better get going." The Mystic Dragon Duelist ran off.

*She's stupid when she's not dueling, but when she is dueling, she's all serious. What is she hiding?" Seto asked, following her down the street.

***

This is all i can think of for now, Icey. But I'll make her confront seto soon. :)