Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Universe ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
N.A.: Hi, I'm back with the new chapter. Thanks for reviewing, Mar. Well, anyways, here's the chapter.

chapter 5: Trouble

Hiei has been going to Yukimi's school for a few weeks now and he still couldn't find a moment to be with her.

The fire demon scowled as he walked to class, *I have to get her alone... but how?*

Hiei finally entered the class, where Yukimi was alone. The wolf-girl was sitting at her desk, reading a book. The fire demon walked up to her.

***

"Hello, Yukimi. Or should I say, Elana." A voice said.

Yukimi looked up and seen Hiei standing over her.

"Hiroshi*? What do you want?" Yukimi asked, looking at him, "And how did you know about my previous identity?"

"Did you forget that I was your partner in your previous life?" Hiei answered, "My name isn't really Hiroshi. It's Hiei."

Yukimi gasped, dropping her book, "Hiei? Your name is really Hiei? Why does that sound so familiar?"

"Because I was your partner in stealing treasures of Makai." Hiei answered.

"So, my previous life was a life of stealing?" Yukimi looked up at him.

"Yes. I came here, to the Human World, to find you. I need your help as well as some help from other humans." Hiei answered.

"I will help you with whatever you need done and I will help you find the other people." Yukimi smiled.

Hiei smiled back, "Good. By next week, I'll be in a different class or possibly in a different school. Look me up at Suichi's."

"I will." Yukimi said as the teacher and other students came back from lunch.

***

Mousse moved in with Melody at her new apartment and as always, Melody's neighbor, Nina, greeted them. Nina was really cheerful and became fast friends with Melody and with Mousse. The young fox reincarnation was always visiting them and started learning Music Martial Arts from Melody. Every day after school, Nina would go to Melody's apartment and take lessons except during the weekends, Nina would hang out with her friends and sisters.

***

Melody and Mousse walked through the town. Melody stopped in her tracks as a black haired teen passed them. Mousse noticed the look on her face.

"Melody, is there something wrong?" Mousse asked, sqeezing her hand gently.

"I.... No, I'm fine, Mousse." The musician witch answered as the young teen that passed her stopped.

***

Yusuke stopped in his tracks as he passed a female guitarist and a chinese fighter. He turned around and looked at them. The girl also stopped and looked back at him.

*Who are you?* The guitarist glared at him.

*Are you Melody Harmony?* Yusuke asked in his mind.


*Yes. I am. Answer my question, 'Who are you?'* Melody asked again telepathically.

*I'm Yusuke Uremeshi. My boss, Koenma wants to speak to you because he needs your help.* Yusuke answered.

*Koenma? Who is Koenma?* Melody wondered as she and Mousse walked.
wiith me to Spirit World and you'll see.* Yusuke answered, walking off.

Melody glared back in his direction with Mousse looking at her with concern.

"Melody, is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yea. I just thought I recgonized that boy back there." Melody kissed his cheek and smiled , "Let's go."

Mousse smiled and they walked on.

***
N.A.: Sorry for not updating. :( I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm working on the 6th chapter now. Hiroshi is a name that I choes for Hiei while he's in school. Bye!