Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Fight for Kagome! ❯ It Begins!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~

Disclaimer: I don`t own Inuyasha or anything else mentioned in this fic DON`T SUE!!

~*~

The Fight for Kagome

Chapter 1: It Begins!!

By SnowLion no Miko

~*~

Snow: *is inside a booth above the stadium, kinda like the announcers booth at a football game* Konnichiwa! I`m SnowLion no Miko and welcome to THE FIGHT FOR KAGOME!!!

Random Dude: SHUT UP AND LET`S SEE SOME DEAD BODIES!!!!

Snow: Why don`t YOU shut up!

Random Dude: NO YOU STUPID LION GIRL!!!!

Snow: Guards!! Take this IDIOT away!!

Youko Kurama and Kuronue come out from inside a doughnut shop wearing police uniforms (A/n: How kawaii!) and arrest the moron.

Youko Kurama: The name`s Kurama, Youko Kurama.

Kuronue: *rolls eyes* Moron.

Youko: What did you say?!

Kuronue: Ummm… nothing.

Youko: GOOD! Because I have a gun!! *pulls out squirt gun* Hey what`s this?!

Snow: I`m not stupid enough to let YOU TWO have guns. Give me some credit.

Kuronue: Yeah but you were the one you gave Mokuba sugar covered chocolate cereal when Kaiba told you not to.

Mokuba: I SEE FLYING AIRPLANE DUCKIES!!!! *runs around until he rams head on into the wall.* X_X

Snow: Oh Lord…

Kaiba: I`ll get you for this Snow!!

Snow: Meep!

Random Peanut Selling Monkey Training Guy: GET ON WITH THE FIGHT!!!

Snow: Oh yeah! Today we have several Inuyasha guys fighting for the love of our beautiful KAGOME!! *lights shine on Kagome as `Hallelujah' music plays*

Kagome: Ummmm heh heh heh *sweatdrops*

Snow: The people fighting for her are Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Kouga, Houji, and of course the lovable hanyou, Inuyasha.

Miroku: Why can`t I fight for Kagome? *whines*

Snow: BECAUSE YOU`RE WITH SANGO!!!!

Miroku: Eeep!

Sango: That`s right, you`re with me! *drags him off by his ear*

Kuronue: *walks by Snow`s booth singing `Cleveland Rocks'*

Snow: BACK TO YOUR POST MORTAL!!

Kuronue: I`m a demon!

Snow: I don`t care if you`re Britney Spears` two headed alien cabbage patch daughter!!! BACK TO YOUR POST!!!

Kuronue: Humph! *walks back to where Youko is*

Snow: That`ll teach the stupid bat demon not to mess with the lion!

Kuronue: *from far off* I HEARD THAT!!

Snow: *mutters* Idiot.

Kuronue: I HEARD THAT TOO!!!

Snow: grrrrrrr…..LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!

~*~

Okay here`s something for ya`ll. I`m looking for two people to be in this fic with me. This is what you have to fill out:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Favorite Bishi (can be from Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, YuGiOh, or Wolf`s Rain):

Likes:

Dislikes:

Anime Character You Hate (can`t be Tea I don`t want to bash her in my fics):

Anything Else You Didn`t Mention:

Review me with your info!

Thanks you!

~*~