Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Fight for Kagome! ❯ New People!! YAY!! ^_^ ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~

Disclaimer: I don`t own any of the anime mentioned in this fic.

~*~

The Fight for Kagome!

Chapter Two: New People!! YAY!! ^_^

By SnowLion no Miko

~*~

Bob the Announcer Dude: Hello, after a carefully played process of elimination, SnowLion no Miko has picked TWO people that are going to be in her fic! Here they are! Please welcome…

RAYNE!!!

*A spotlight focuses on a girl with blood red hair, with some black roots. Her eyes are a deep blue and look almost black. She is 5'4" and is wearing a black shirt that says `Hatebreed' and black pants that don`t really fit and have chains hanging off them. Around her waist is a belt that has little skulls on it. Around her neck are strung two necklaces that look like they are made out of sliver bullets. She smiles at the camera mysteriously.*

Rayne: Hey

Bob: Hello! ^_^ and please welcome…

LUNAH!!!

*Another spotlight focuses on another girl that has long black hair with neon blue streaks. She has light blue eyes and is wearing baggy blood red pants, combat boots, a black tanktop and a long black trenchcoat. She is a Black Panther demon that is 5'6"*

Lunah: Hi!! ^_^

Bob: And here`s you crazy authoress…

SNOW!!!

*Another spotlight focuses on a girl with long dark blue hair and light blue lion`s ears. She is wearing khaki baggy jeans and a blue tanktop. Her tail swishes behind her. It is light blue with a ball of dark blue fur on the tip. She is barefooted and has a silver anklet around her left ankle. A silver necklace is strung around her neck that has a small silver lion charm on it. She smiles happily*

Snow: HOWDY!!! ^_^

Bob: And here`s your… *is suddenly knocked unconscious by a hot steaming bowl of Ramen* X_X

Lunah: SHUT UP BOB!!! *is pulling out a squirt gun out of her long trenchcoat* DIEEEE!!! *squirts in Bob`s crotch making it look like he wet his pants*

Snow: ooookay… Here we have the people fighting for Kagome`s affection…

Kouga!!

Naraku!!

Hojo!!

Sesshoumaru!!

And of course…

Inuyasha!!

*The mentioned people walk out on the arena that looks like the one off of The Dark Tournament*

Rayne: Let the fight begin!! ^_^

Snow: *snaps her fingers and they are transported to the announcer`s booth*

Inuyasha: DIE SESSHOUMARU!! *draws Tetsusaiga and charges at Sesshoumaru*

Lunah: Oh wow Inuyasha has just draw his Tetsusaiga, isn`t that amazing… *yawns* SESSHOUMARU COULD KILL YOU IF YOU DIDN`T CHOP HIS DAMN ARM OFF!!

Snow: Ooohhh lookit, it seems Shippo is joining the fight as well!

Shippo: Kagome`s mine! You leave her alone!!

Naraku: You stupid rodent! *steps on Shippo*

Shippo: you…meanie… X_X

Shippo Fan Girls: I HATE YOU NARAKU!!! *charges at the evil demon, but is deflected by a force field surrounding the arena and are electrocuted*

Rayne: MUAHAHAHA!! My force field rocks!

Naraku: kukukuku

Snow: ^_^; Oh look what Kouga is doing to Inuyasha! He is shoving Kibbles `n Bits down the hanyou`s throat!

Kouga: Kagome is MY woman!!

Inuyasha: mphm mphmhpm *is turning blue*

Kikyo: Inuyasha! *shoots him with arrow causing him to explode because he was already overloaded with Kibbles `n Bits*

Lunah: WTF!

Kagome: NOOOOOOO INUYASHA!!!

Kikyo: *realizes she still loves Inuyasha* NOOOOOOO INUYASHA!! *runs to the little pieces of Inuyasha that are still left*

Kagome: You…you…you BITCH!!!

Kikyo: I`m not the bitch YOU are!!

Kagome: SHUT UP!! *slaps Kikyo so hard that she is unconscious*

Rayne: Finally someone did that!

Lunah: It took long enough…

Snow: *nods*

~*~

Snow: Thank you guys for sending me your reviews! But I picked Rayne and Lunah to be my co-hosts!

Lunah: WOOT!!

Rayne: YEAH!!

Rayne and Lunah: You like us, you really really like us!

Snow: You like me too don`t you?

Hiei: HELL no!

Snow: WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *starts whining*

~*~