Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

3 months later

"Man, this bites, how on earth did this happen?" asked Yusuke as he angrily flopped onto the sofa with a soda in his hand.

I too was busy typing away at my mini computer to answer.

"Beep, beep!" went the machine.

"Huh? Weird, it turns out that this was caused by a spell," I explained.

"Ok, so let's go reverse this spell!" yelled Yusuke as he tried to jump up.

"OW!" he cried putting a hand his round stomach.

"That won't work, this spell is irreversible," I explained.

"Oh, man!" complained Kuwabara who was sitting with Michelle.

"Don't worry, Kazuma, we'll make sure that those responsible won't be able to do this ever again," said Michelle, her eyes full of flames of determination to protect him.

"Hn, who do you mean?" asked Hiei who was sitting in a black leather chair.

"Well, me, Sarah, Keiko, and Michelle are going to beat up who ever did this.," replied Raye.

Yusuke who was drinking the soda spit it out.

"What! How's Keiko gonna fight?" he said.

"As Sailor Orian, duh," said Keiko.

I nodded and said, "I'm the only one who'll use sprit powers."

"Ok, but be careful," said Yusuke.

Keiko kissed him and said, "I will."

The rest of us kissed our boyfriends good bye and headed out.

*Later in the demon world*

I used my computer to find the spell's origin which turned out to be a large spooky castle.

"Ok, now what?" asked Sailor Mars.

"We can't fly, they probably be expecting that," I said, "So let's climb."

I pulled out my sprit bow and an arrow and said right before I fired, "Angel Sprit Arrow Grapple!"

The arrow turned into a grapple hook with a long, strong rope. "It's stable, come on," I said after I tested the rope and started to climb up.

TBC