Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It was a perfect day to hang by our pool, luckily the kids could hold their own heads up so we used baby inner tubes. Even Night, the sprit of the Millennium Crystal, was having fun in the sun. We let the babies have the hot tub because we didn't want them to get hurt while we were having fun.

"Sarah, my love, I going to sunbathe, ok?" said Kurama.

I nodded and said, "Try not to burn!"

Kurama climbed onto a floating lounge chair in the water floating along happily. I meanwhile was busy chatting with Amy, so I didn't notice the shark fin in the water but, Kurama did.

"SARAH LOOK OUT!" yelled Kurama he jumped into the water but when he landed he landed on his stomach which created a very loud splash.

"YII!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cried in pain.

"AHHH!!!" yelled Seto as he jumped out of the water with his new swimmer shark man set.

"KURAMA!" I cried as I swam as fast as I could toward him.

"I think I'm in labor," he said weakly.

"Amy we stork preparing to land, I repeat a stork preparing to land!" I yelled at Amy.

"There's not enough time we have to deliver out here!" she replied as the other boys help him out of the water and onto a patio chair in the gazebo.

I quickly covered the windows with towels.

"Ok, push!" instructed Amy.

We could all hear Kurama's screams.

Soon I went in to check.

"Hello, Sarah, come meet Roger, for some strange reason he was a bit of fuzz on his head that's your hair color," he said pointing at the child's head.

It was true.

"He is so cute!" I said before I kissed Kurama.

As we kissed the rest of the gang stood out side watching through a hole in one of the towels.

"HEY MIND YOUR OWN BUNISSNESS!" we yelled at them, boy that scared them good.

The End???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys want a squeal?