Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It's been one week science Kuwabara's turn.

While the other girls were at the mall shopping, Raye and I were at the house with the kids and the guys.

"I smell a stinky dipper!" said Raye as she picked up Gary.

"Man it's amazing that they're only 10 days old and already you can see their hair, I bet they'll look a lot like you, Hiei, especially Gary, " I said looking at Hiei who was holding Ashley and Sabrina.

Hiei blushed.

"Uh-oh, you're a naughty girl, Sarah, you made him blush!" said Yusuke, before he started to laugh his head off. "OW! I CHEWAWA!" he cried in pain. "I THINK I'M IN LABOR!!!!!" he yelled.

*Meanwhile at the mall*

"Yusuke's in trouble!" yelled Keiko.

The rest of the girls grabbed their purchases and ran with Keiko to the car.

*Back at the house*

"PUSH! YUSUKE! PUSH!" I yelled over Yusuke's screams of pain.

'Don't give up!' I thought.

(Who are you talking to?) asked my yami from inside the Millennium Crystal.

'No time to talk!' I replied to her.

Yusuke screamed agian, louder than before.

(Could he scream any louder?) she said.

Then over all the noise you could hear a new born girl cry.

"You're doing well, Yusuke, keep it up!" I told him.

Soon he had another daughter and a pair of sons.

"Yusuke are you ok?" asked Keiko when she ran into his room.

"Yeah, by the way meet Crystal, Molly, Chris, and Melvin," he said pointing at the newborns.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, ok?" she replied before she kissed him.

TBC