Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It had been two days after the triplets were born and I was talking to Amy, she had done some research on one of the balls I retrieved from the castle. It turned out that these balls would cause the guys and their kids to die after their birth, which meant that Hiei and the triplets wouldn't still be alive if we hadn't of interfered.

"It's a good thing we stopped them," I said, relived that everything was going to be all right.

"That's true," said Kurama as he came over with tea for himself, Amy, and me.

"Sarah, your one of the bravest people I know," he said before he kissed me. '

Ding, dong!' went the door bell.

"I'll get it," I said.

When I opened the door I found Serena, Darien, Damien, Marik, Christina, Lita, Ken, Te'a, Bakura, Brintty, Yami, Seto, Sailon, Duke and Mina standing out side.

"Hey, guys!" said Darien cheerfully.

Marik soon started to tell everyone about Joey's weird dance that he did all because Seto put itching powder in his pants.

Even Hiei came out.

It was a lot of fun until; "OUCH!" cried Kuwabara. "

What's wrong?" asked Michelle.

"HE'S IN LABOR!!!!!" yelled Amy.

As quick as a flash Darien, Damien, Marik, Bakura, Yami, and Seto hosted him up and helped get him to the room. Even though I was down stairs with the others, we all could hear Kuwabara's screams and the twins crying. He named his two daughter Angela and Diana. Then there was only Yusuke and Kurama left to go.

TBC