Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It's 9 months after the story started, so lets continue and Amy's staying at our place just in case. (I got the idea for the names from a poke'mon the first movie card)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hiei, you don't look so good," said Raye looking at him.

"Well I don't fell so good, I think I'll take a nap," replied Hiei.

"Oooowwww!!!!" cried Hiei from halfway down the hall.

"Oh my, I think he's in labor!" yelled Amy as she grabbed her doctor's bag.

"Hiei! I'm coming!" cried Raye as she ran to help her beloved.

"Let's go!" I cried to the other girls.

"Get him into the room we prepared, NOW!" instructed Amy.

With a great show of strength, that was only shown when some one Raye loved was in trouble, Raye lifted Hiei off the floor and carried him into the 2nd guest room where we had everything ready.

"Ok, Hiei, when I count to three push, got it?" said Amy.

Hiei nodded bravely.

"Ok, now, 1,2,3, push!" Hiei pushed as hard he could and started to scream.

"Good now, 1,2,3, push!"

A small wail can barely be heard over Hiei's screams of pain.

"One more for this kid! 1, 2, 3, PUSH! It's a girl. Here, Sarah clean her up," said Amy as she handed me the newborn girl.

"Right," I said.

"Now, push!" said Amy.

Once again it was a girl, but his third child was a boy.

*Later in Hiei's room*

"So, Hiei, what are their names?" asked Kurama.

"The first girl's name is Ashley, the second is Sabrina, and the boy's name is Gary," replied Hiei before Amy shooed every one, except Raye, out insisting that Hiei needed to rest.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you think, please review.