Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

about 8 months after the start of the story

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I still can't believe that we're stuck doing the shopping," said Raye as we shopped for baby things.

"Come on let's get our selves some stuff," suggested Keiko.

When we got to the clothes shop.

"Hey, Christina! What are you doing here?" I asked as I spotted my friend.

"Shopping, what else," she replied.

Just then my cell phone rang.

"Hello," I said as I answered.

"Oh hey, Kurama, what's up?" I asked my beloved.

"Are you done shopping yet?" he asked.

"Yes, we'll be right back, ok? Love you, bye," I replied.

"See ya, Christina, we gotta go," I said as we ran off. "See ya!" she replied.

*Back at the house*

We found Hiei trying to get something on the floor but couldn't reach it because of the unborn triplets.

"Hiei, I'll get it, ok," said Raye as she walked over to him.

"Ok," he replied.

She picked the thing which was a dead roach and threw it away. Just then the phone rang.

"I'll get it!" I said as the other girls prepared dinner, "Hello? Oh hi Christina, no, nothing's wrong. Wow that's great! Oh no, sorry the guys are kinda busy. Maybe some other time. Bye."

"What was that all about?" asked Keiko.

"Christina was telling me that she just became a sprit detective and wanted to have a meeting," I explained.

"I'll ask Botan to explain," said Raye as she handed me two plates of food to put on the table.

TBC