Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Karasu Again ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15: Karasu Again
 
That night was a cold one. Almost like the first night he had encountered Karasu.
Kurama walked down his road and came once again upon the over grown pathway that led to the edge of the ocean.
While walking on the path Kurama couldn't help but wonder what would happen. He hated not being on top of things, especially when they are this difficult. Soon the trees started to thin and he could see the water of the clear ocean.
Kurama was now on the soft sandy shore. He took a few moments to think this over. Should he really do this? But, there was no other way to stay in the demon world with Ryou alone.
He sighed and decided to just do it.
“Karasu?” called Kurama softly.
There was a long moment of silence until Kurama heard someone behind him.
“Yes, my Kitsune?” Asked a voice behind him.
“I-I,” Kurama hesitated.
“Agree?” Asked the voice behind him.
Kurama didn't say anything but he gave a small nod while looking at the ground. He didn't even bother to turn around. He already knew who was behind him.
Suddenly he felt something warm being draped around him and two strong arms wrapped around him.
“I was afraid I was going to have to use force on you, my fox,” said Karasu in Kurama's ear.
Kurama broke away after struggling for a while. He turned to see Karasu. Karasu had that same mask on, but Kurama could tell he was smiling behind it. Kurama finally noticed that the warm thing on him was a silk robe of some kind. He quickly took it off and let it fall to the ground. As soon as he threw it off he wished he hadn't. A chilling wind blew and water splashed into the air and made the air wet and cold.
“You shouldn't do that, darling. It's cold. I wouldn't want you to get sick,” said Karasu lightly.
“I-I just need to stay in the demon world for a while, Karasu. That's the only reason I'm doing this,” said Kurama while backing away slowly.
“Yes, I know. Because of the boy, yes?” Asked Karasu while walking towards Kurama.
“How do you know about him?” Asked Kurama with a tint of anger in his calm voice.
“How could I not? He's always around you since you found him. You care very much for him, don't you?” Asked Karasu innocently.
Kurama let out a growl and backed up some more.
“I'm sorry, my Kitsune. Did I upset you?” Asked Karasu while still approaching Kurama.
“This was a mistake. I should of never come,” thought Kurama.
Kurama turned around quickly and started running until something was clamped over mouth. Suddenly it got hard to breath. Kurama felt the need to breath in, but he knew whatever was over his mouth was probably drugged. But he could hold his breath any longer; he took a deep breath and everything when blurry. He felt himself fall into someone's arms and everything went black.
It took all the strength he had to open his eyes. The first thing he noticed was that someone was carrying him. He couldn't do anything. His body was completely numb and lifeless. Finally he opened his eyes wide enough to see the sky. The sky was a dark purple-blue with orange lining the horizon. The stars in the sky look really bright to Kurama, but perhaps that was just the drug taking effect.
Kurama let out a tried groan and Karasu looked down at Kurama.
“Shh. Go back to sleep, Kurama. You're tired,” said Karasu soothingly.
Kurama could keep his eyes open no long. He reluctantly let his eyelids closes. Almost immediately after he closed his eyes, Kurama fell into a deep sleep.
 
Millennium Ring**********************************
 
The spirit of the Ring paced the room back and forth. Thinking of what happened.
“This was Marik! I'm sure of it! I knew he wanted me out of his way. I should have been far more careful, now I am in trouble. I can't have Ryou alone in this new dimension. I can't even help him. And I feel this one is far more dangerous,” said Bakura to himself.
Everything got so out of hand since the end of the round with Yugi. And something changed with Marik. He seemed much for evil…changed in a way.
Then suddenly Bakura heard someone open the door of Ryou's room. A dark shadowy figure opened the door and walked in. It looked around for a while then started to approach Ryou's bed. Bakura watched as the black shadow lifted Ryou out of bed.
“What?! What does it think it's doing?!” Growled Bakura.
The figure looked at the ring and then looked at Ryou. It took the ring from its place on the nightstand and put it around Ryou's neck. Then walked out with Ryou.
Soon Ryou began to move. Slowly he was starting to wake up. The shadow bent its head down towards Ryou and whispered something. After the shadow was done murmuring Ryou fell back into a heavy sleep.
The spirit of the ring did not like this at all.
“Once I find out who this fool is, he'll wish had never touched Ryou,” Bakura said in his mind.
But what could he do? He couldn't even get out of the Ring, how could he help Ryou?
With a sigh of defeat, the spirit of the ring settled back down and thought some more on what he could do.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Thanks for reading! A new chapter will be up soon. Also, if you have time please review.