Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Where Are We? ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16: Where are we?
 
Kurama had a hard time to wake up. His head hurt terribly. He had only a few blurry memories of the pervious night, but he knew what had happen. He had agreed to go with Karasu, and Karasu would never let him go back on his word.
Kurama once again gathered enough energy to opened his eyes. When he did he noticed that he was in a large bed. The bed had a warm silk blanket on it, like the one Karasu had placed on him.
The room he was in was very beautiful. Red roses were in vases everywhere, the rug was a deep red, the walls were made of polished wood, and there were other things that Kurama did not have the time to see. Because at that moment he remember something. Ryou!
“Ryou!” Gasped Kurama out-loud.
Kurama struggled to get out of the warm, soft bed. But once he got onto the rug he fell to the floor. He could not feel his legs…or anything else. He was still numb from the drug. Even through the drug was still taking a very large toll on Kurama, he managed to hobble over to the door.
Right when he was about reached for the handle the door opened. From the surprise, Kurama fell backward to the floor. Falling for him hurt much more then walking. He could feel the pain surge through his body.
“Oh, dear. Kurama. Awake already, are we?” Said a voice.
The person stepped into the room and Kurama saw that is was the person he wished it wasn't. It was Karasu.
“Karasu. I don't care what you say. I must leave, now!” Said Kurama with a bit of anger in his voice. Half the anger from the pain of falling.
“Shh. Quiet Kurama. After you calm down you can tell me what's wrong,” said Karasu. Kurama didn't like the way Karasu was talking to him like he was a child.
Karasu lifted Kurama from the ground and brought him over to the bed. Kurama growled, he didn't like this at all.
After Karasu got Kurama onto the bed, he warmly tucked him in and sat by him.
“Now. Tell me what's wrong, my fox,” said Karasu quietly.
Kurama sighed. There was no point in acting stubborn now.
“I want Ryou. Where is he?” Asked Kurama while gripping the soft blanket. He was trying his best to focus, and not let the drug take him into sleep.
“Don't worry. He's still sleeping. He's a few floors down. I sent one of my servants for him late last night,” said Karasu in a hushed voice while putting his arms around Kurama.
`You what!?” Said Kurama loudly while trying to brake out of Karasu's strong yet gentle grasp, but to no success.
“Is there a problem?” Asked Karasu.
“Yes there is! Ryou doesn't like strangers! And I don't let anyone near him without me there. Especially one of your servants!” Said Kurama in an angry tone while thrashing against Karasu to be free from him, but yet again with no avail.
“Looks like you're still a bit grumpy. You should go back to sleep,” said Karasu while taking something out of his pocket.
“I will not! I-,” started Kurama, but he was stopped when Karasu placed a cloth over his mouth.
“What the?” Thought Kurama.
Then suddenly he remembered that it is what Karasu had used before to drug him before!
“Wait, no!” Kurama said in protest.
But it was too late. Kurama already fast asleep.
“There we go,” said Karasu while tucking Kurama in again.
“Now…why don't I go check on that boy,” said Karasu to himself.
Karasu walked down the long hall and down a few floor. Soon he came to a room. If he remembered right, this was Ryou's room.
He opened the door slightly and walked in. He was right; this was Ryou's room.
He walked up in the bed and sat down. Ryou was still in a very heavy sleep, and showed no sign of waking up any time soon.
“Don't like strangers? That's okay. We'll get to be good friends,” said Karasu with a chuckle.
When Ryou heard this voice he stirred a bit, but did not wake up.
Karasu brushed back some of Ryou white hair and then got up from Ryou's bed and made his way to the door. He took one more look at Ryou before leaving the room.
 
In the Ring***************************************
The spirit of the ring was pacing the floor again. He needed to think of something. He did not like the new person Ryou had met. He didn't look that safe for Ryou to be around.
“Karasu…I think that was his name,” said the spirit to himself.
Suddenly Bakura heard a small click from the stone door and his ring started to glow.
“What's this? Has the door opened?” Thought Bakura.
He walked up to the door and rested his hand on it, then he turned it slightly and it opened easily.
“Indeed. It is open,” said Bakura with a grin.
“Marik's magic must have wore off,” said Bakura with a chuckle.
He left his soul chamber and looked around. Everything seemed normal enough. But how was Ryou.
“Now to check on little Ryou,” said Bakura with laugh.