Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ What's Wrong? ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 18: What's wrong?
 
Ryou was very confused. What would his Yami want to talk to him about? Sure, they talked sometimes. But Bakura looked…worried? This wasn't right. His Yami was always so confident.
“Okay, umm…what about?” Asked Ryou sleepily.
“This person you met. Do you know him?” Asked Bakura seriously.
“Kurama? Yes…well…no but-,” started Ryou.
“No, not Kurama. I'm specking about Karasu!”
“Who? I don't know anyone by that name,” said Ryou with uncertainty.
Suddenly Ryou felt himself being waken up, but by whom? Everything in his soul room started to disappear.
When Ryou awoke he was just as confused as Kurama was. Well actually Kurama knew why he was here, Ryou had no idea. He remember someone picking him up last night, but wasn't that Kurama?
Ryou looked around the room. The walls were painted a light blue and it had windows. Some of the windows had painted glass while others were normal. The room was filled with other things, but Ryou wanted to know where he was. Ryou got off the bed and opened the door. He peered out. To his surprise, the hall was huge! The hall had very large windows on both ends and various other doors lined the wall. The doors were not too close to each other, yet not to far. It was beautiful to Ryou. He'd never seen anything like it. It was then when he realized that he was not wearing his normal cloths. Instead he wore a white pajama top and bottom, it was quite comfortable.
Ryou started walking down the long hall. He was determined to find Kurama. But how big was this place?
While walking down the hall Ryou felt something brush up against him.
“What??” He said mentally.
After convincing himself it was nothing he continued walked. He really didn't like to be so alone. What was he talking about? He was never alone with Bakura. But lately, he had not been talking.
Then Ryou remembered. Bakura was trying to talk to him, until he was woken up. But how was he woken up? And what did his Yami want to talk to him about? Ryou sighed and kept walking.
 
In Kurama's room*********************************
 
Kurama woke up late. He was very tired that night. How did he get to tired? As far as he could remember of that night Karasu had not tried to drug him. He was probably just nervous about Ryou.
Kurama got off the bed and walked towards the door. He half expected Karasu to open it like he had the last couple of day.
“How long have I been here,” thought Kurama.
It was true. Kurama had to idea of how long he had been with Karasu.
Kurama walked out into the hall. He looked down both ends of the hall and sighed.
“I wonder how Ryou is doing,” said Kurama out loud.
If he couldn't find Ryou he at least wanted to know where he was.
Kurama walked up to a window and looked out.
With a gasp Kurama backed up and tripped over his own feet.
He landed on the ground with a soft `thug.'
Finally he got to his feet and walked back over to the window.
This place was huge!
He looked down below and he saw white clouds slowly drifting around the castle he was in.
Kurama turned on his heels and walked away from the window.
“Something wrong, my Kitsune?” asked a familiar voice behind him.
“Karasu! W-where am I?” Asked Kurama. He was trying to sound as normal as he could.
“Kurama…your home,” said Karasu.
“What?!” Asked Kurama franticly.
“Home Kurama. And dear me, If I had known you were afraid of heights-“ started Karasu, but he was cut off by Kurama.
“I'm not afraid of heights. I-I was just surprised,” said Kurama.
“Of course your not, my fox,” said Karasu while approaching Kurama.
Kurama started backing up when Karasu started coming towards him. Soon Kurama noticed that he was leaning against the large window.
He fought back a look of frustration and looked up at Karasu.
Karasu slowly picked up a lock of Kurama's hair and started playing with it.
“You have lovely hair. You know that, don't you?” Karasu said.
Kurama let out a growl and pulled his hair back.
“Oh fine. Not in a good mood? That's okay. You will warm up sooner or later,” said Karasu with a smile.
“I will not,” stated Kurama.
“Oh really? Well, how about we go see Ryou? You look healed,” said Karasu with a chuckle.
Kurama nodded his head and follow Karasu down the hall.
********************************************
Thanks for the review Goddess_writer625! I'll be glad to continue.