Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Why? ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 22: Why?
 
 “I said should we continue, Kurama?” Repeated Karasu.
    “Y-yes,” said Kurama while looking at the stone demon. He was still in a deep shock.
Karasu led Kurama through the woods. Kurama had a bit of a hard time getting through the think forest. The path was now completely disappeared. Both in front of them and in back.
    “Stay close to me, Kurama. I'd hate for you to get lost in this forest by yourself,” said Karasu with a smile.
    Kurama scowled and then decided to just follow Karasu. Karasu was just the way he was, and Kurama couldn't change it. After a while he decided to ask a question. He couldn't keep it to himself anymore.
    “Why didn't you chose to turn me to stone, Karasu?” Asked Kurama while stopping.
    Karasu also stopped and looked back at Kurama.
    “Kurama, why turn you to stone. If you hadn't forgotten, there are many other ways to make you stay young…forever. There are many choices for me. Lately I have been pondering of what to do. Which one to chose? What do you think, my fox?” Asked Karasu while approaching Kurama.
    Kurama felt a sudden wave of anger pass in him.
    “What? Karasu! I'm not staying here forever, so stop acting like it! I'm only here for Ryou. And I think you should just let me be!” Shouted Kurama.
    “Shh. Hush Kurama. There's no need to yell or disagree. I'm sure you will agree in time. Just like you agreed to come with me,” said Karasu while still approaching Kurama.
    Kurama started to back up slowly and found himself leaning hard against a tree. Once again he wished the tree would give in. But it didn't.
    “What's wrong, darling? Don't feel safe around me anymore? I can't have that, can I,” said Karasu with a grin. He was now closing in the space between them.
    Kurama closed his eyes and held his breath. It was true. He didn't feel safe around Karasu. He never did.
    Kurama suddenly felt strong arms wrap around him tightly. He felt himself being pulled towards Karasu. But this time he didn't struggle. He knew it was useless.
    “Not fighting back anymore? That's too bad-,” started Karasu but he was cut off when he felt a strong push in his chest.
    Kurama had pushed himself off Karasu. When he didn't fight back Karasu had really thought that he gave up. But he didn't.
    Kurama looked back at Karasu one last time before sprinting into the woods.
    'He was planning this the whole time. I guess he didn't loose it yet. Still the same fox,' thought Karasu.
    Karasu looked around and then quickly started after Kurama. He always liked a good chase. Especially when the odds were in his favor.
    Kurama on the other hand was trying his hardest to get away from Karasu. He gracefully dodged the trees and bushes. There had to be a way out, he only had to find it.
    Then he felt Karasu close behind him. He was going to catch up to him if he didn't speed up a bit.
    So Kurama tried his best to get as fast as he can, but he still felt Karasu close behind.
    Then one thing happened that Kurama truly wished it hadn't. He tripped…
 A feel of dread made its way into his soul as fell forward. He felt a jolt of pain in his stomach. He immediately clutched his stomach tightly.
    Kurama tightly closed his eyes from the pain and the fact that he heard footsteps approaching him. Footsteps that belong to Karasu.  
    Karasu knelt down to Kurama and smiled.
    “Hurt, are we? Now why did you go run off like that, my darling? Well, lets see what's wrong,” said Karasu.
    Karasu turned Kurama onto his back. Kurama saw the reason why his stomach hurt so badly. When he fell and very sharp stone went into his stomach. Kurama groaned and closed his eyes even tighter when he felt Karasu lower his hand down to his stomach. Karasu raised his hand to his face and looked at the blood.
    “Oh dear. Looks like you may have a bit of a tummy ach for a while, my love,” said Karasu while looking down at Kurama.
    Karasu started to slowly take off Kurama's shirt. In protest, Kurama tried to push him away, but Karasu didn't even notice.
    “There,” said Karasu as he completely took off the shirt.
     Kurama let out a groan and opened his eyes a bit. When the fresh air met his wound it just made it hurt more. To Kurama's surprise he felt his eyes water from the pain.
    “Crying? Shh. Let's go home. Your hurt, my fox,” said Karasu soothingly while patting his hair.
    Kurama let out another groan of protest and struggled to get away from Karasu. This time he noticed.
    “Kurama, remember happened last time you tried to get away from me, you got yourself hurt. Now just relax,” said Karasu.
    Karasu lifted Kurama up and started walking through the forest. The path reappeared and Karasu started walking upon it.
    Kurama once again opened his eyes and tried to look where Karasu was taking him. To his surprise he was that the path was back!
    'So he did know the way out! But then why would he want to pretend to be lost? It doesn't make sense…
    “Karasu…?” whispered Kurama weakly.
    “Hush, my Kitsune. You need to rest. But don't worry, I'll make sure your better soon,” said Karasu with a smile…


Thank you for the review Shacel!

“P.S. There might be some grammar problems in this one, I didn't read over it!” ^_^
    
    

    
    &nb sp;