Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Where's Karasu? ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 25: Where's Karasu?
 
Ryou and Kurama's game was quite long. Kurama could tell that Ryou was taking no mercy. As he predicted, Ryou won.
“You're very good at this game, aren't you?” Asked Kurama.
“Yeah, I've been playing for a while. It's just hard to find someone to play with sometimes,” said Ryou.
Ryou let out a loud yawn and slumped back on the couch he was sitting on.
“Tired? Perhaps you should be going to bed, now?” Asked Kurama.
Ryou nodded got up off the couch.
“But I'm afraid I do not remember where my room is,” said Ryou.
“That's okay. I'm sure Karasu won't mind if you just sleep in another bedroom,” said Kurama.
They walked out into the hall and looked around. It didn't take them long to find another bedroom. Ryou was now very tired. He gladly crawled into the bed and said goodnight to Kurama. After tucking Ryou in, Kurama left the room. He was also a bit tired.
Kurama had remembered where his room was. He had counted the floors.
He climbed up to his own floor and walked over to his room. But he stopped at the door.
Everything was so quiet, almost a deadly quiet. Kurama looked up at the candles that lined the hall ceiling and walls. They all made shadows on the walls.
After looking at the flames for a few moments he decided to look outside before he went to bed. He walked up to the large window and looked up. It was a beautiful night. The stars looked so bright. Kurama had almost forgotten what they looked like.
He wished to stay longer to look at the night sky, but he felt sleepiness tugging at him, and forcing him to go to bed.
With a sigh, Kurama walked over to his door and opened it. When he opened it he saw that there were also candles lighted in his own room.
Kurama walked to the far wall of his room to his bed, away from the light of the candles.
He, like Ryou, gladly crawled under the blankets. But then a thought hit him. Where was Karasu? And when would he be back? After a few moments of pondering, Kurama pushed this to the back of his mind. He really didn't want to think of Karasu right now. It was far too late at night, and he was far too tired…
 
Karasu*********************************************************** ******
 
Karasu traveled out of his forest and was now on a dark field. He stood waiting for someone, but whom?
Then suddenly someone stepped out of the darkness.
“What is it?” Asked Karasu. He already knew who it was.
“What have you been up to lately, Karasu?” Asked the man.
“Oh nothing, Yomi,” said Karasu with a chuckle.
“Oh really? Then what's so funny?” Asked Yomi.
“I just have a little visitor…that's all,”
“Visitor? Who may that be?”
“Kurama,”
Yomi took a few moments to think and then laughed.
“Do you really think I'm going to believe that, Karasu?” Asked Yomi.
“No, now that you mention it. I also doubt that you would believe that he came on his own free will,” said Karasu.
“Yes I do doubt that,”
“Fine. I'll prove it,” said Karasu.
Karasu took out a long piece of red hair. A strand that Yomi could sense belonged only to Kurama.
Yomi glazed at it for a few moments and then looked at Karasu.
“How? He wouldn't just come on his own will,”
“Yes. There's a reason why he is here,”
“Okay. But we have business to attend to. Explain to me on the way,”
“Gladly…” said Karasu with a smile.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Because I am getting so many good reviews I decided to post two chapters!
P.S. If you don't really like Yomi, don't worry. He won't be a major character in later chapters.