Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Open Wounds ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 29: Open Wounds
 
“Karasu…” growled Kurama harshly.
“Yes, my kitsune?” Asked Karasu sweetly while laying down on the bed comfortable.
“Nothing,” said Kurama in a harsh tone.
“Well, you said you needed to ask me something?” Said Karasu with a grin.
Then Kurama remembered he did need to ask him something.
“Oh, yes,” said Kurama in his normal tone. “How will they write back?”
“You said nothing of them writing back, my kitsune,” said Karasu.
“Yes…well, it would be nice to hear from them and to actually know that they really are getting my letters,” said Kurama while rolling his eyes.
“Would you really think that I would never see to it that they receive the letter?” Asked Karasu.
“Yes, so would you please let them write back?”
Karasu thought for a moment. He looked at the ceiling and then back at Kurama. Then he started tapping his foot lightly on the floor.
“Well…I don't think so…no, I'm sorry, my Love. I would feel best if they did not write back,” said Karasu sternly.
“What!? But why?” Asked Kurama with disbelief.
How could Karasu say no to that? Why? What difference would it make if they just wrote back just a few times?
“I'm sorry, my fox. But I do not wish for any attempts to help you leave, or force you to leave. You may send them one letter stating that you are okay and no longer wish to see them,” said Karasu seriously.
“No! That's not what I meant when I asked to write to them! I wanted to talk to them…not say goodbye to them,” Kurama said the last part in a low whisper.
Karasu felt bad for not allowing Kurama to write to his friends.
“Well…maybe,” said Karasu uncertainly.
Kurama's mind shot out of its deep thought and looked at Karasu. Was he really going to let him?
“I guess you may. As long as you never give out any information of where you are or who you are with, understand?” Asked Karasu.
Kurama couldn't believe that Karasu was actually going to let. Kurama also couldn't believe the thing he did next. Kurama went over to Karasu and throw his arms around him warmly. Giving Karasu a warm hug, something that Karasu had not expected, but very much welcomed.
Then Kurama's closed eyes opened quickly when he realized what he was doing. He tried to break out of Karasu's returned embrace, but to no luck. Karasu wasn't going to let go.
Then Karasu laid back on the bed, bringing Kurama with him. Karasu started to smooth out Kurama's hair and stroke it tenderly.
“Karasu?” Asked Kurama.
“Uh?” Asked Karasu quietly while now stroking Kurama's back.
“Can you let go of me?” Asked Kurama while getting a bit hesitant. He didn't like where any of this was leading.
“Why should I, itooshi? Asked Karasu with a chuckle.
Karasu's hand touched Kurama's stomach and Kurama let out a sudden cry of pain.
Karasu quickly sat up on the bed and held Kurama up.
“What is it?” Asked Karasu in a worried voice.
“Nothing,” said Kurama while cringing a bit.
“It's your stomach, isn't it? Why have you not yet told me that you are not fully healed, Kurama?” Asked Karasu purely out of concern.
“Because…It didn't hurt…and I didn't want to,” said Kurama between winces.
“That's very foolish. You should have told me if you felt any discomfort,” said Karasu while taking hold of both Kurama's wrists.
Using Kurama's wrists, he forced him to lie down on the bed. When Kurama was lying on the bed completely Karasu lifted his shirt up slowly and saw that Kurama's wound had not healed at all. It was even still bleeding a bit. Kurama protested, but the sudden pain soon got his to lie still.
Kurama felt Karasu run a finger across the abrasion lightly and then thought to himself.
“I'm afraid I won't be able to treat this injury properly. I'll have to take you too a healer, my kitsune, Said Karasu while looking up to Kurama.
“What?”
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Well, here is the next chapter! I know this one is probably going to be the choppiest, I sort of rushed a bit on it. ^_^
Thanks for reading!