Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Healer?! ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 30: Healer!?
 
“Karasu, I'm not going! I don't want to,” said Kurama in an annoyed voice.
“Hush, my fox. You are still very much hurt and you need medical attention,” said Karasu soothingly.
Karasu lifted Kurama into a sitting position carefully, trying not to do any farther harm to him. Karasu then took Kurama up in his arms and looked down at him thoughtfully. Kurama was grasping his stomach and had his eyes closed tightly. If Karasu listened closely he could hear Kurama softly whimpering to himself.
“Shh. I promise it won't hurt that bad. I'll make sure of it,” said Karasu while rocking him back and forth softly. This surprisingly settled Kurama down a bit.
Karasu let out a sigh and then walked to the door of Kurama's room. He opened it slowly and walked out while closing the door.
“Now…I'm going to have to put you to sleep to bring you there, okay,” said Karasu while still looking straight ahead.
Kurama shook his head and opened his eyes to look at Karasu.
“I would rather stay awake. I-,” started Kurama, but was cut off when Karasu placed a cloth over his mouth lightly.
Kurama gave Karasu a pleading look, but Karasu didn't react to it. He just told him that it would be okay. Kurama tried to hold his breath, but it was no use. He gave in and inhaled whatever Karasu was giving him…
 
Healers********************************************************** *******
 
When Karasu made it out of his castle he started to walk upon a small path leading into the woods. Every now and then he would look down at Kurama to see him asleep. Kurama was in a deep dream-less sleep and it seemed that nothing would wake him.
Soon, after a while of walking, Karasu stopped on the path. He was at an old hill mound. But there was something different about it. It had a door and two small windows peering out ward and a chimney that had gray smoke heavily pouring out of it.
Karasu walked up to the door and knocked on it three times and waited. It took a while for the person inside the home to get to the door, this greatly annoyed Karasu.
Finally someone came to the door. It was small elfish looking man. He had deep blue eyes, long brown hair, and pale skin. Overall, he had a young outlook.
The man at the door gasped in terror and was just too frightened to say anything so Karasu started talking first.
“I understand that you are quite trained in the arts of remedies and medicine, is that true?” Asked Karasu sternly.
“Y-yes, L-lord Karasu…” said the man shakily. “What c-can I do for you?”
“I have an ailing and unwell little fox, I have need for you to cure him. Can you do that?” Asked Karasu.
The elf nodded hastily and allowed Karasu in. Karasu walked in casually.
“You can p-place him over here, Sir,” said the elf nervously.
Karasu gave a small nod and walked over to the table. He placed Kurama on it gently. Even though Karasu was gentle, Kurama still cringed from the pain.
After looking at Kurama's features deeply Karasu turned to the elf and approached him.
“What is your name?” Asked Karasu seriously.
“Milyama, L-lord,” he said while staring up at Karasu's towering figure.
Karasu nodded and then looked over to Kurama. At the moment Kurama was lying sound asleep on the table, but even though he was asleep Karasu could still sense his pain.
“W-What wrong with him?”
“Well…he has hurt his stomach. It's a deep wound and I'm afraid he may have broken some thing,” said Karasu while meeting Milyama's light blue eyes. Milyama quickly dropped his gaze.
“What happened?” Asked Milyama, slowly gaining his confidence.
“I don't believe that's any of you business. But if you need to know, he fell,”
Milyama nodded his head, convinced that he should ask no more.
He walked over to Kurama and start to lift off his shirt. He felt Karasu's icy stare going into his back, making sure that he did not go closer to him more then he needed to.
“I can't believe that one of the Lords of the demon world is in my home,” muttered Milyama under his breath in disbelief.
Suddenly there was complete silence in the room.
Then he felt someone right behind him. He gasped and turned, but before he could fully turn someone grabbed his shoulders roughly.
“L-Lord K-Karasu…what's w-wrong?” Stuttered Milyama, who was frighten almost to his own grave.
“Don't ever mention me being a lord of the demon world around Kurama, understand?” Said Karasu while tighten his grip on him.
Milyama let out a squeak from the pain and nodded his head vigorously.
“Good,” said Karasu while releasing him shoulders.
`Kurama doesn't need to know about that…not now anyway,' thought Karasu rapidly.
It took a few moments for Milyama to regain himself. When he did he once again began to examine Kurama's wound, but this time he said nothing. He even tried to move as little as possible.
About two hours passed quickly. Kurama soon started to wake up. At first he was very confused. What was he doing here? Where was `here?'”
Kurama slowly got up. Milyama backed up a bit to give him space. Kurama moaned a bit when he got up, he then looked around the room.
Then room looked like it was under-ground, mostly because the walls were made out of hardened dirt.
“W-…W-where am I?” Asked Kurama drowsily. He still couldn't focus on what was in the room. Everything was blurry and spinning.
Milyama gave Karasu a confused look and bit his lip. Karasu got up from the chair he was sitting on and approached the table.
“I'll handle this,” said Kurama with a grin.
Kurama vaguely heard Karasu's voice.
“Karasu?” Asked Kurama. At the moment Kurama was pretty much blind.
Milyama left the room for a moment. He could tell that Karasu probably wanted to talk to Kurama alone.
“I'm right here, my little kitsune,” answered Karasu in a whisper.
Kurama felt two arms slowly encircle him towards a strong chest. At the moment he didn't know what was going on.
Kurama then felt Karasu rubbing his bare back tenderly.
“Wha?” Asked Kurama while rubbing his eyes trying to regain his sight…but to no success.
“Something wrong?” Chuckled Karasu.
“Yeah…I…I can't see anything…” said Kurama in confusion.
“Yes. I know,” said Karasu softly. “Only so you can get your required rest, that you have been neglecting. I put it in the drug for you”
“Karasu-,”
“Shh. Hush, my kitsune. Lie down,” said Karasu while genteelly pushing Kurama back down.
Without knowing it, Kurama obediently listened and laid down.
“There we go,” said Karasu kindly.
Kurama soon felt a wave of sleep pass over him when he felt Karasu warmly start to rub his stomach where the wound was. That sort of made the pain go away.
Everything went black and that was all that he knew…
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the reviews! ^_^
And thanks for reading!