Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Jin and Jealousy ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 36:
 
It was late unto the morning when Kurama woke up. He had a horrible headache and felt groggy. But then he remembered last night. He now had to go talk to Ryou. He had to, whether he liked it or not. Ryou would have to find out, it was pretty much now or never.
So without a second thought, Kurama got out of bed and made his way to the door. He was half expecting Karasu to come in on him, but surprisingly he did not. Kurama didn't mind it that much, to tell the truth.
He opened the wooden door and walked out onto the marble floored halls. His feet immediately got cold with the touch of the hard floor, but at the moment he really didn't care. He needed to talk to Ryou. He had told him that he was going to speak to him this morning, but due to last night he had over slept quite a bit.
Now the question was: Where is he?
The smartest thing for him to do right now would be to go look in his room. Maybe he also overslept?
So Kurama ran down a few flights of stairs and tried to find Ryou's room the best he could. He vaguely remembered where Karasu had led him.
Finally he made it to the room of which he believed to belong to Ryou. He opened the door and peered in. Indeed, this was Ryou's room, but he was not in it.
Kurama walked over to the bed. The sheets and blankets of the bed where twisted and tangled together, but there was no sign of little Ryou anywhere.
“He must have already got up,” thought Kurama. “But now where can he be?”
Kurama left Ryou's room and closed the door behind him. He looked around the empty halls and then began to quicken his pace towards a flight of stairs leading downward. Maybe Ryou had wondered out-side?
Once Kurama was outside he had no more breath. It was then when he realized that he was worrying quite a bit about Ryou, and running all over the place didn't help anything either.
But to Kurama's fortune, he saw Ryou standing near the gates again. But…it wasn't only Ryou. He was talking to someone outside the gates.
Kurama was horror struck when he noticed this. He gathered all his energy and ran swiftly towards the gate, no matter how out of breath he already was. Once there he thrusted Ryou behind him roughly and looked at the stranger head-on.
It was a demon. It had bright red hair, blue eyes, a single horn coming out of the front of his head, and a friendly smile. Then Kurama noticed that the stranger wasn't on the ground either…he…was hovering above it?
“Kurama! Wha cha doin pushin the little lad around like that?” Yelled the stranger in a strong Irish voice.
“…Jin? It's been a while since I saw you,”
“Heck ya. Been trainin. And mind you, I've gotten better! And-…wait a moment…wha cha'll goin at Karasu's!? Ya'll mad?!”
Jin grabbed the metal bars and looked at Kurama shock.
“Why don't cha c'mon out here and talk?” Asked Jin nervously.
“Why should I?”
“Cause! Karasu finds you in there he may not be too happy, if ya'll know wha I mean,”
“No, no, Jin. It's okay,”
Kurama leaned forward to the fence and whispered to Jin.
“He's sort of…well…having me stay with him. I had to stay in the demon world for a while, for certain reasons, and I had nowhere to stay. And since he was most probably stalking me most of the time, he knew that I needed to stay somewhere. So he…sort of…made me stay,”
“Oh…I see,”
“Jin, why don't you come on this side of the fence? I would love to talk to you some more,”
“Nah, nah. Old Jin will stay right here,” he said with a nervous laugh.
“Come on, Jin. I promise nothing will happen,”
Jin thought for a moment. Then sighed.
“Sure…but if I get caught-,”
“Yes, I know. I'll explain it to him,”
With that said, Jin flew over the fence and landed near Kurama softly. He looked around tensely, and then looked at Kurama.
“Jin, It's okay. Come on,”
Then Kurama remembered something. Ryou.
Ryou was looking at them with astonishment and curiosity.
“Ryou, can you go play for a while? I'm sorry, I have to leave for a few moment,”
Ryou nodded and then turned to go walk around the gardens.
Jin and Kurama walked a little bit. Jin always looked nervously behind him and Kurama soon noticed.
“Jin, calm down! I swear nothing will happen! Trust me,”
“I'm tryin, Kurama! I'm tryin!”
Kurama smiled. It was funny to see Jin act so hesitant.
“So, why did Karasu want cha to come with him? One, I thought he was…well…dead. And two, I thought he said he didn't love you. Isn't that what he said?”
“It so happens that he never did die, and he lied about not loving me. I don't know what to believe, though,”
“That's ok! Look at me, I'm always confused, and I make it out fine,”
Jin laughed a while from his last remark and folded his arms behind his head.
“Well, at least he's not so nervous anymore,” thought Kurama.
Soon Jin stopped laughing at his own joke and once again turned to Kurama.
“And who's that boy?”
“The boy? Oh yes, that's Ryou. He's…sort of a friend of mine,”
Jin gave a nod. And then smiled.
“Rather nice young lad, could only expect tha he would be `round someone like ya-self,”
“No, I don't know what you're talking about, Jin,” said Kurama with a smile while looking at the ground.
“Cause you do, fox? Cause you do know what I mean?”
“Jin…that didn't make sense,”
That statement was followed by a lot of laughter. Finally they found a wooden bench to sit on. Jin jumped on it first, followed by Kurama, who just sat on it normally.
“So, who have things been since the Tournament?”
Jin shifted on the bench and turned towards Kurama.
“Good, good. We've been trainin. Rather bit o fun, if ya ask me. I don't know `bout the others, tho,”
“Oh, yea. How are Yusuke and the others? Do they know you're here?”
“There good, I assume. I haven't seen them in a while. And no, they don't know where I am,”
Jin nodded and then they sat a few moments in silence, but then Kurama remembered something.
“Jin…” said Kurama while putting his hands on Jin's shoulders.
“Yeah, Kurama?” answered Jin, blushing a bit.
“If you see the others…would you tell them?”
“Well, Kurama. That depends, doesn't it? Do ya want me ta tell?” Said Jin while closing his eyes.
Kurama closed his eyes and couldn't hold back a smile. But then he felt someone taking his hands off Jin.
Kurama opened his eyes to see Karasu standing right behind Jin. And Jin didn't even notice yet. He still had his eyes close and was smiling.
“What do we have here?” Asked Karasu coldly.
Jin's eyes shot open and he turned around quickly and almost ended up fallen onto the ground. He felt all the blood drain from his face when he saw Karasu.
“K-Karasu! Long time no see! How's it been since the Dark Tournament, eh? Heh Heh, dis isn't what it looks like! I swear!”
Jin franticly got up and stood before Karasu.
“Getting a bit friendly with my fox, are we? You should know the punishment for that, shouldn't you? And also for entering without my word also,”
“Karasu, no. I wanted him to come in! I told him to” said Kurama while walking between them.
“Oh, really, itooshi? Did you also want to put your hands on him, or did he tell you to?”
“No, he didn't tell me to. I did it out of my own free will, Karasu,”
“Very well, but your word is not my word, and he still should get punished for trespassing,”
Jin groaned and closed his eyes. He knew what happened to demons to were caught trespassing on a Demon Lord's land. Instant death, or being locked up forever.
“Ohhh, just give me instant death. A free soul as mine can't be locked up, please,” said Jin while looking at the ground.
“No, Jin. He isn't going to do anything,”
“How can you be so sure about that, darling? You know of what I am capable of,”
“I don't care! If you do…then…then…I'll never forgive you, Karasu! Never!” Yelled Kurama stubbornly while turning his back on him..
Karasu couldn't help but smile. His fox was so cute when he got upset and livid.
“Okay, my kitsune. I'll let him go, I guess,” said Karasu while walking over to Kurama and picking him up.
“Yippy!!! I get to live another day! I can go trainin again tomorrow!” Said Jin as he flew up into the air.
“Karasu…put me down, or I'll never forgive you either,”
“I can live with that one, love,”
Despite how Karasu still wanted to hold Kurama. He kicked his way off of Karasu and he soon let go.
Finally Jin flew back down and looked at Kurama with a smile.
“Thank ye, Kurama! Yer the best! I-,”
Suddenly, Jin noticed Karasu giving him a cold glare that made him stop. And despite the warm weather, he felt his whole body chill.
“And-and I gots ta go. The others will be wondering where I've gone off, to, you know,” he said nervously.
“But, why? Stay a bit longer, please?” Asked Kurama in confusion. He did not want Jin to leave. Not only did he stop him and Karasu from being alone, but Kurama also wanted to talk to him. It's been a long while since the last time they spoke, and Jin was certainly was good at making conversations.
“Sorry, Kurama. But, you know how it is. Don't get back soon and they'll be practicin' on me!”
So with that said, Jin flew into the air and waved a goodbye to Kurama. Kurama stood there, not understanding why Jin wanted to leave so eagerly.
“I wonder why he wanted to leave?” Thought Kurama mentally.
Then suddenly he felt two strong arms wrap around him and pull him towards Karasu.
“Oh fox. Why do you always tease me so? You know how I am with you,”
Kurama felt Karasu start stoking his hair slowly. Kurama's eyes widened and he fought to get away from Karasu. But instead, Karasu turned Kurama around to face him.
“What do you mean, Karasu?”
Kurama eyed Karasu carefully.
“You know what I mean, love,”
Kurama thought heavily for a few moments. Then something hit him.
“You mean…you were…jealous?”
“If that's what you want to call it, then yes, I was very jealous,”
“But…but why? It was just Jin,”
“Because, Kurama. Did you see him blush when you put your hands on him? I was doing him a favor,”
“What? How?”
Kurama was now completely lost.
“Because I wanted to show him that you were mine. No one else's,”
“What!? Karasu! Listen, for the last time, I'm not yours,”
“Oh, but you are, Kurama, yes you are,”
“Karasu…” growled Kurama defensively. “I said no,”
“And I said yes, darling,”
“And I said I don't care,”
Kurama finally got out of Karasu's gasp. He turned his back on him and crossed his arms. But he didn't notice that Karasu was right behind him suddenly.
“Don't I get a `thank you'?” Asked Karasu while putting his hands on Kurama's shoulders, his hands soon moved to his neck and starting rubbing it lovingly.
“For what?”
Kurama tried to get out of Karasu's grasp, but to no success this time.
“Because I let your friend go, of course. I could have done away with him in moments,”
“Well, I like to think you did that out of kindness, Karasu,”
“Oh, you think of me as kind? How very thoughtful of you, my love. No ones ever called me `kind' before. It means a lot to me,”
“Well, I can imagine why…” muttered Kurama.
“What's that dear?”
“Nothing, Karasu,”
“I thought I heard something…are you getting sick?”
Kurama sighed and turned to Karasu.
“Karasu…listen. I'm going to go talk to Ryou about something. Do you think you can give us some alone time…just for a bit?”
“Yes…But under one condition,”
“What's that?”
“Come and give me a hug before you leave, I'll miss you far too much if you don't,”
Kurama ran his hand through his hair. He really didn't want to do this…not at all.
“Karasu…how about later? I'm busy,”
Kurama was going to have to put his mind in overdrive to think of as many reasons as possible not to go near Karasu.
“None of that, you know as well as I do that you have plenty of time,”
Kurama bit his lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. He knew there was no way getting out of this with Karasu.
So Kurama approached Karasu. He stood there for a moment in thought. Then he slowly wrapped his arms around Karasu in an embrace. Karasu willingly returned the embrace and almost lifted Kurama off his feet.
Then Kurama felt Karasu start to rub his back and bring him closer.
“Ok ok! Hugs over! Let me go!”
“Oh darling. But you're making me so happy. Can't I just hold you a little longer?”
“No, you can't and you won't,”
With that said, Kurama broke away from Karasu and took a few steps back from him while trying to regain his balance.
“I have to go talk to Ryou now,”
“Oh fine. We'll be together later, anyway. Go enjoy the day, for night is soon to come, itooshi,”
Karasu grinned and then watched as Kurama turned and left toward the place where he last saw Ryou. Kurama looked back once or twice at Karasu before he was completely out of view.
Now he had to go talk to Ryou…before he meets another demon…
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for Reading ^_^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HHehdfhfhbdfshdrf