Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ With Karasu ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 38: With Karasu
 
Karasu walked up a few more flights of stairs. Kurama looked out the wide windows every time they passed one. The night seemed to get darker and darker, but that's the way it was in the demon world.
“Karasu, are you please put me down. I'll walk by myself,”
“No you may not. I prefer to carry you, love,”
Kurama scowled under his breath.
After a few more minuets of walking Karasu set Kurama down on the floor.
Kurama stood in front of a pair of rather large doors. Karasu opened one of the doors and pushed Kurama in lightly.
Kurama entered unknowingly. The room was very pretty, as pretty as his room was. Almost everything was covered in fine red and black silk.
“Now…you said something about being tired? Why don't you lay down?” Said Karasu with a grin while motioning to the large bed.
“No…I'll stand,”
“You most certainly will not. Now lay down before I make you myself,”
“Fine, Fine…”
Kurama walked over to the bed and laid down onto of the blankets.
“No, no. Under the blankets, you'll get cold. It's supposed to be a rather cold night tonight,”
“I'm not cold, though,”
“But you will be, so get under them now or I'll help you with it,”
“Fine, fine,”
Kurama was now beginning to get a bit annoyed. He got up from the bed and lifted the cover. He then slowly got under them while keeping a close eye on Karasu.
The touch of the cold silk gave him chills, but it soon began to warm up and Kurama started to feel rather sleepy and even a bit blissful. Kurama closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
He was so relaxed he didn't notice Karasu walk up to the bed. Karasu started to affectionately rub Kurama's side. It took Kurama a while to figure out what was happening.
When he did it was too late. Karasu had already gotten in bed with him and was once again holding him tightly around the waist.
“Karasu…” groaned Kurama while shutting his eyes tightly.
“Yes, darling?”
“Can I get out?”
“No,”
“Why not?”
“You'll catch a chill, of course. The last thing I want is for you to get sick, my kitsune,”
Kurama turned over to face Karasu. That's when Kurama noticed something. Karasu's mask was off!
“Karasu! Your mask! Put it back on,” said Kurama while reaching over to the nightstand it was placed on.
Once he had it he shoved it onto Karasu mouth and held it there for a moment.
“Now, how do we latch this thing on?”
“Kurama, I don't need it anymore. I can control my power,” said Karasu with a smile while removing Kurama's hands from the mask and throwing it to the floor. It landed with a sharp `clank' that echoed throughout the room.
“Oh…”
Kurama blushed a bit and felt rather silly.
“It's okay, love. Now…how about we have a little talk?”
“That's okay. I really don't want to-,”
“And I will not no for an answer,”
“Whatever…now what do you want to talk about?”
Karasu sat up into the bed and looked at Kurama. Kurama noticed that Karasu was wearing some sort of black silk pajamas that brought out his violet eyes.
“What did that demon want to do with you?”
“Uhh…. now that you mention it…I forgot,”
“No, no. Don't lie, Kura-chan. Tell me the truth,”
“Well…he wanted to mate with me, I guess,” said Kurama with a tint of pink in his cheeks.
“Oh really?” Replied Karasu while raising an eyebrow.
Kurama nodded and then looked confused.
“Why did you want to know that?”
“Because, love. Listen to me. Never go out to those woods ever again without me. You'll hurt yourself. Or someone may claim you against your will. You were lucky it was an old demon who was kind who found you,”
“I would have been just fine if you had not taken my rosewhip, Karasu!”
“Yes, I know. Don't ever think that I doubt you strength, Kurama. You are amazingly strong for a human and quite independent, I should know,”
Kurama felt his insides warm up when he heard this. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks and turning them red. Karasu was really treating him like a person, not a pet or a prize. Kurama let a smile graze his lips.
“And like I said before, you are never to fight again. And I stand by what I say,”
“Karasu!”
“What?”
Kurama said no more. He gave his back on Karasu and curled up into a ball.
“Kurama? Did I upset you?”
“…”
“Not talking to me? Oh, I think I can change that…”
Karasu slowly reached over to Kurama and wrapped his arms around him. Kurama let out a squeak of surprise and fell off the edge of the bed with a `thump.'
“Ouch….” Moaned Kurama.
Karasu reached over the side of the bed and grabbed Kurama's collar. He gave a light tug and then lifted him back onto the bed.
“Oww, my head…”
Kurama started to drowsily rub his head.
“Aww, did you hit your head? May I kiss it and make it all better?”
“Karasu, no you may not,”
“Well, maybe I want to,”
Karasu brought Kurama closer and started to rub his head for him.
“Better?”
“Karasu, it's fine,” said Kurama while breaking away from his grasp.
“Oh-,”
Suddenly there was a firm knock on the wooden door.
Karasu sat up in the bed and looked at it for a moment in hatred.
“Why now?” Thought Karasu.
“I'll get it!” Said Kurama quickly while running towards the door.
Then something hit Karasu. It was Yomi! He had been expecting to meet him tonight.
Karasu quickly got out of the bed and caught Kurama and threw him back towards the bed.
“Let me get it, itooshi,”
Kurama sat down on the bed and pouted a bit, but listened.
Karasu looked back at Kurama and then opened the door a crack and looked out it. Indeed, it was Yomi.
Karasu quickly stepped outside the room and closed the door behind him.
“What?” Whisper Karasu.
“What are you talking about `what'? We have things to do, stop wasting time,”
“Listen Yomi, I'm sorry I can't go tonight,”
Yomi looked a bit confused for a moment, but then remembered something. Kurama.
“Ohh, Kurama's in there isn't he?”
“Yeah,” said Karasu with a smirk.
 
Meanwhile in the Room****************************************************
 
“I can't stay in here! I have no idea what Karasu is capable of now that he's a Lord of the Demon World. I can't even tell if he's lying and loving me. I need to get out of here,”
After Kurama thought this, he looked around the room for a way out. Then something caught his eye. A window.
“Perfect,”
Kurama cautiously looked back at the door and then preceded to the window. He carefully unlatched it.
He took a look outside. It was now completely dark. There was no telling of what may be out there.
Kurama took a deep breath and climbed out onto the ledge of the window. That's when he remembered something. This building was over five hundred stories high. And it looked like he was on one of the top stories. This wasn't good, but he couldn't go back. So he started his way down. He grabbed and large brick and let go of the ledge. He felt his heart jump and then start again. He soon felt somewhere to put his foot. And he continued in this pattern.
It didn't take long for him to get exhausted. Then he remembered something. He could probably summon a plant to help him down. How could he have forgotten that?
So slowly but surely, Kurama summon a large vine. He held a firm grasp on it and slide down. He started going slow at first, but then sped up. And before he knew it, he was at the ground. He landed softly as the plant soon disappeared.
What was he going to do now? He hadn't really thought of that, yet. He would have to search the woods and maybe find a portal before Karasu found him.
So he started running briskly into the woods.
 
Meanwhile with Karasu****************************************************
 
“Okay, but we're going to have to do this some other time,”
Karasu nodded and enter his room again. But something was different. Kurama was gone.
“Oh dear. It seems my little fox has wandered off again,”
Karasu walked over to the window and looked out.
“He must have climbed down. Such a tricky fox,” thought Karasu.
Without wasting time, he went down as well. He would have to play a little game with Kurama tonight. He just wanted to go to sleep with him, but if Kurama wanted to play games with him, that was just as good…