Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Kidnapped Ryou ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 51: Kidnapped Ryou
 
Ryou laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He had woken up some time ago from the storm that was raging right outside his window. He had fallen asleep before, but almost right after Kurama left the room he was awake again. He was terrified to go back to sleep, without Kurama with him, of course. He felt that at any moment that…that man might return. Ryou had no idea who he was, or what he wanted…and wasn't sure if he wanted to find out. Suddenly Ryou was jolted out of his thoughts by a sudden ringing. But he calmed down he realized it was just the telephone. He let out a sigh of relief. It had gotten dark again and he had to admit that he was on edge a bit.
The phone continued ringing for a few minutes. He looked over to the cordless phone that sat on his nightstand. Ryou wondered if Kurama heard it, he knew there was also a down stairs phone. Maybe he was busy? Or maybe he had gone out? Ryou didn't know that his phone was the only one ringing…
“Kurama must be busy, I guess,” thought Ryou with a sigh. “It's horribly rude to not pick up the phone. I can probably take a message for him,”
Ryou got up from his bed and approached the ringing phone slowly. He picked it up and looked onto the caller ID, it was unknown. He was sort of hoping it was Yusuke, Kuwabara, or even Hiei. But then again, Hiei didn't seem like the kind of person to use a phone…or even know what one was.
Without wasting another minute he pressed the “talk” button.
“Hello?”
For a few moments he heard nothing, maybe they hung up? But then Ryou heard a quiet chuckle on the other line.
“Hello?” He said again. He was starting to think it was a prank phone call.
“Hello, little Ryou,”
Ryou's eyes widened and he dropped on phone to the ground. It landed with a few sharp “clanks” and then settled down to one spot on the floor. Ryou stood there and looked at it. He was hoping it was just the sickness getting to him, but was proved wrong. He knew it was real. But who was on the other end? He walked over to the phone and picked it up, he then walked over to his bed and covered himself fearfully, and then he pulled a blanket up over his head to shield himself from the near-by lightening. After that he put the receiver to his ear.
“W-who are you,” whispered Ryou in a raspy tone because his sudden dry throat. “Why are you calling m-me?”
“Oh, Ryou. If only you knew how splendid you sound when you are frightened,” laughed the voice.
“W-what? What do you mean?”
“The way your voice shakes. The way you don't try to hide what you feel,”
“What is it you want? You still didn't answer my question yet,” said Ryou in a firmer voice.
The voice chuckled. “Yes I have. I told you that you would find out in good time, patience, Ryou, patience. But I have some questions for you, also.
“What?”
“How would you feel if I asked you to come stay with me? Say…forever maybe? Give or take a few years,” he said with a chuckle.
“W-what?! I-I would say no!”
“Oh really? What if I didn't give you a choice? What would you say then?”
Ryou didn't say anything. He didn't like where this conversation was heading. He had to go find Kurama. He would know what to do. But he would have to find Kurama. Ryou was going to throw off his covers and run to find Kurama. But he didn't make it. Right when he threw off his blankets off he froze. He saw a shadowy figure standing right by his bed. He let out a gasp.
“Going somewhere are we?”
“Kura-!” Ryou started to yell, but it was too late. A hand was firmly clamped over his mouth.
Ryou would have to hope that Kurama had heard him. That's when the shadowy figure leaned down to Ryou, and for the first time he looked into the man's eyes. They were a gold-ish, color. Then he saw strands of light blue hair fall near his face when a bolt of lightening hit the ground.
“Shh. Hush, Ryou. Do you want to wake Kurama up? It's late and you should be asleep. But because I see you are having trouble sleeping here…why don't you come home with me?” He asked kindly.
Ryou let out a small cry. Then the man did something that Ryou did not expect. He took his hand off Ryou's mouth and gave him a harsh, yet gentle, kiss. Ryou's eyes widened immensely. He pushed his way off the man and ran towards the door, but didn't make it very far. It seemed that the shadows were against him. They tripped and blinded him. Ryou landed on his face painfully. He felt hot streams of tears make their way down his face. Then he felt the man walk towards him and gag him. Ryou tried to fight back, but it was no use.
Ryou felt himself being lifted. He looked up to the man with tearful eyes, pleading eyes. He wanted this all to be a dream. Soon the man noticed that Ryou was crying.
“Oh, don't cry. It will all be better soon, I promise. You'll like it much more with me then you'll ever will with Kurama,”
Ryou shook his head and cried harder. He wished Kurama could hear him. Ryou soon noticed that he was no longer in his home. He was in…a pick up truck? He felt himself being strapped in and heard a door close sharply with a loud bang.
He soon felt the truck start to move. It felt like it went from 0mph to 70mph in a second; Ryou got a sharp whiplash from that. He let out another soft cry and looked out the window. Rain from the storm outside hit against the window in a harsh rage, as if trying to get in. He wondered how long it would take Kurama until he notices he was missing. Maybe he doesn't care? No! That…that can't be! Kurama told him he cared for him; he wouldn't lie about something like that.
Ryou looked over to the man that was driving the speeding truck. “W-where are you taking me?”
“Home, Ryou,” he grinned.
Ryou's eyes widened at this. Where was that!? He let out a small gasp as the man behind the wheel ran a red light and narrowly missed an oncoming car. Ryou looked back and saw the car crash into a pole of a streetlight. The front of it was completely ruined and he saw the drive come out of his car yelling and shacking his fists.
“P-please slow d-down,” pleaded Ryou.
“Why? Are you afraid, Ryou?” He asked with a grin.
“N-no,”
The man smiled and pushed the petal closer to the ground, making the car go faster. Ryou's hands tightened around the seat belt against his chest and tightly closed his eyes. He felt his head spin and his legs become numb.
“Ok, ok ,ok! I'm s-scared…p-please slow d-down now,” Ryou softly sobbed.
“Heh, heh, that's what I thought, Ryou. Don't try and conceal your emotions, I love then all far too much for any of that,”
“W-what do you mean?” questioned Ryou.
The man chuckled. “I thought you could have sensed my attraction to you by now, my little itooshi,”
“What?!” Gasped Ryou.
“Oh yes. Just keep acting naïve, it just makes you oh so more lovely and innocent,”
Ryou's eyes widened in horror as he felt a hand start to thread its way around in his hair. He immediately jerked his head away and pressed him self against the door of the truck. But then noticed that he was already out of the strangers reach…then what was that? Ryou started to panic. He turned around and started searching for the handle of the door. After feeling it for a few moments he found an empty hole were the handle should be. He turned back towards the driver with an expression of horror on his face. Then the man held something up that gleamed in the light of the streetlights.
“Looking for this?” He asked kindly while a bolt of lightening illuminated the truck and wet streets. To Ryou's terror, he noticed it was the handle to his door.
The man unrolled his window and threw it in the back of the truck. A large bolt of lightening suddenly hit, making a loud clasp of thunder. Ryou jumped and blocked his ears. The man rolled up the window and let out a chuckle.
“Don't like thundering, do we?”
“I-it was just loud…that's all, but…no, I don't like it,”
“Well, you don't need to worry about it much longer, we're almost there,”
“…Where is “there”?”
“A surprise, Ryou. But we won't being staying in this place for that long. We will move off to the Demon World once our plan is done,”
“Ours?”
“Oh, no, no. Not as in you and I, it's between a few others and I. You don't know them, and won't for that long of a time,”
“W-why not?”
“It has to do with our plan. Now…that enough questions from you, how about I ask you a few?”
“I-I guess,”
“That's good. So, did you tell Kurama that you know?”
“Yes…”
“And? How did he react?”
“H-he was a bit shocked…he wanted to know who told me, but I didn't and still don't know your name. But he wasn't angry, if that's what your thinking…he held me and told me it would all be okay. He told me that's all I need to know for now and he would tell me more when the time came…I know he doesn't want to tell it all to me right away because…because he's afraid it might hurt me,” Ryou said with a bit of a smile.
Ryou heard a faint growl from the man he was sitting next to. Had he angered him? What would he do?
“Well considered that the last time he will ever hold you,” said the man harshly.
“W-what? What do you mean?! What's g-going to happen?” Gasped Ryou.
“Shh. You'll understand soon enough,”
“U-understand what?”
“That you won't be going back. You're coming with me from now on,”
“What!? But, but…why!? I…I don't want to leave Kurama!”
Suddenly thoughts of his sister came flooding back. He already lost her…he didn't want to have to leave Kurama. It would feel just like it did then. He didn't want to be alone. No, not again! He wouldn't go through that again…he wouldn't bare it.
“N-no…I won't!”
The man chuckled. “You don't have a choice, Ryou,”
Ryou quietly turned to the window and looked out sadly. It wasn't long until the tiring sickness took over him and sent him into a silent sleep. The man soon noticed this. He used a pair of his `extra' hands to cradle little Ryou while he slept. He knew it would take a while for Ryou to accept what was happening, but in time, he would. And he was well worth the wait.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Thank you for the reviews! ^_^ They are strongly appreciated!
And thanks for reading!
(A/N: If you can't guess who the man that is kidnapping Ryou right now is, you'll find out next chapter)