Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Rescued by Karasu? ( Chapter 51 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 52: Rescued by Karasu?
 
Kurama woke up that morning with the sense that something was terribly wrong. He shot out of his bed and ran to Ryou's room. What he saw filled him with dread…Ryou was gone. But…how!? He hadn't felt anything that night or heard anything. He walked over to the empty bed and looked around in it…there was no trace of him. Kurama fell on his knees and started to cry. He knew that this was his fault. How could he have been so foolish?! Thinking that the strange person who visited Ryou wouldn't come back?
Suddenly Kurama felt a pair of arms wrap around him. Familiar arms. Kurama stopped crying as he heard a soothing voice.
“Hush now, don't cry, itooshi,”
Kurama looked up to see Karasu sitting behind him. Soon a wave of anger passed over him. How could he tell him that?! He didn't know what had just happened and he was coaxing him to calm down. Kurama threw the arms off him and looked at Karasu with a blind fury.
“How can you say that?” Hissed Kurama.
“Say what, love? I just want you to stop crying. How about you tell me what's wrong so I can make it better for you?”
Kurama sighed. He knew Karasu was only trying to help him; he couldn't get angry with him. He might as well tell him about what happened.
“R-Ryou's gone,” Kurama half sobbed. “Someone took him last night-,”
“What? That's terrible, Kurama,” Karasu thought for a moment. “I'll help you find him, how's that sound?”
Kurama smiled. “That sound very good,”
Kurama gave Karasu a hug and got up.
“Wait till we're done for you to give me a reward,” said Karasu with a grin.
Kurama let out a scowl, but then smiled a bit.
“Okay fine, I'll wait,”
“Good. I'll be back in a while, don't go anywhere, itooshi,”
“What? But…but I'm going to look also. He is my friend,”
Karasu gave a sigh. “Yes, I know he is. But there is probably going to be fighting involved because it was a demon who took him, and you know you aren't allowed to do that, love,”
“What?! Karasu! I can fight! And I will. I am no longer in the Demon World with you,”
“I know that. But I still don't want you hurt,” said Karasu while taking Kurama's hands in his own. “These hands aren't made for fighting and that such. Stay here like a good little fox while I'm gone,”
“Karasu…” growled Kurama. “I'm not going to stay here and wait. I'm going too and I don't care what your view is upon the matter,”
Kurama walked pass Karasu towards the door. But an unknown force stopped him. Kurama scowled as he tried to move forward. Kurama tugged and pulled against it, but soon fell forward, but Karasu came over to grab him before he hit the ground.
“It won't take me long…I already know where he is,” whispered Karasu in his ear.
Karasu slowly laid Kurama down on the wooden floor and stood up straight. He looked down to Kurama with violet eyes. Kurama stared upwards with perfect emerald ones. Karasu smiled and got on his knees slowly and leaned down to Kurama. Kurama's eyes widened when he felt Karasu start gently kissing him. Kurama tried to say something, but his voice was lost. Karasu soon climbed onto him and deepened the kiss. Kurama gasped when he felt Karasu start licking his lips, asking for entrance. Kurama felt the wet warmness on his lips end abruptly. Karasu got up and took one more look at Kurama's astounded expression.
“I'll be back soon, my kitsune. And then we will continue,” Karasu chuckled as he left.
Soon after Karasu left Kurama was able to feel himself again. He got up shakily and put his hand to his mouth. Did he just?! No…he couldn't have! He did! Karasu had just kissed him…a lot. It was fast, but it felt like eternality for Kurama. He didn't need a mirror to know that his cheeks were flushed; he felt so much heat coming from them, more then ever. He panted a bit and then went to go sit on Ryou's bed.
Soon his mind came to him. He had to go find Ryou. He had to find out who took Ryou; he had to find out as much about him as he could. So without another thought, Kurama got up from the bed and walked to the door. But he was very disappointed when he found out the door was locked from the outside. But what really dismayed him was the fact that there wasn't even a lock on that door! Once again Karasu was protesting his feelings in way that Kurama did not approve of. Then Kurama went to the window and tried opening it, but only succeed in cutting his thumb. Kurama sucked the cut and gave an angry scowl. Even now Karasu had the best of him. Well, all he could do was sit and wait, and hope that Karasu could find Ryou.
 
With Ryou:
 
Ryou found himself tied to what looked like a bed. He followed the rope and found that it led to the bedpost. Ryou hands were tightly tied together. He winced from the pain of his circulation being blocked off. He tugged at the rope, but that only made it hurt more. Then he looked around the room he was in. It…it looked like a cave. Then Ryou let out a gasp. He saw something…no…someone approaching. He didn't like this. He knew nothing about this man, only that he was attracted to him. Ryou pulled harder at the rope, but it stood strong.
“Calm down, Ryou. It's just me,” said a voice.
Ryou couldn't see anything through the darkness. He squinted his eyes in order to see, but couldn't. Then the man came into seeing range for Ryou was shocked to see that it was Karasu!
“K-Karasu?”
“Shh. Yes, it me,”
“Oh Karasu…p-please untie me…I'm s-scared,” Ryou cried.
Karasu took a look at the surroundings and knew why. All he really needed to see was Ryou being tied to a bed against his will to know that Ryou was in grave need of help.
“Don't worry. Your captor is away right now, you need not to worry,”
Karasu took out a blade and cut the rope that tied Ryou's wrists together. Ryou rubbed his wrists and then looked up at Karasu with wet eyes.
“T-thank you, K-Karasu,”
“Hush, hush, Ryou. Don't thank me. Now let go back to Kurama, okay? And there you can explain to us about what going on, and tell all you know, understand?”
“Y-yes, Karasu,”
“Good,”
Ryou gave Karasu a quick hug and when he let go he noticed he was no longer in the cave. He was in front of his and Kurama's home!
“Wha? H-how did you? I-,”
“Should we go inside?” Karasu cut in.
Ryou thought for a moment in confusion then answered. “Yes,”
Ryou and Karasu walked in and started their way upstairs. Karasu opened his door and motioned for him to enter. Ryou did and saw Kurama on his bed with his head in his hand. He looked like he was very stressed out. Did he cause this? Would Kurama be mad at him?!
“K-Kurama?” Questioned Ryou.
Kurama head flew up and looked at Ryou. “Ryou?”
“I'm sorry Kurama…for getting kidnapped,”
Suddenly a chuckle came from Kurama, more a chuckle of relief then of happiness.
“Sorry? Ryou! Don't be sorry! How could you have stopped it…if anyone should be sorry…it should be me. I should have watched you that night,”
Ryou smiled a bit.
“But you need to tell me everything about this man that you can,”
“I-I know,”
So Ryou sat down with Kurama and Karasu and got ready to tell them. But Ryou seemed to notice that Kurama was inching his way away from Karasu, but he just passed it off. Karasu was probably just trying to hit on him again. But…Ryou couldn't let his mind falter. He had to tell everything to Kurama, he trusted him to.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the Reviews! ^_^
And thanks for reading!
And if anyone wants to talk about fanfiction or just plan out anime, my e-mail and IM is: foxchick28@hotmail.com!