Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Reacquainted ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 53: Reacquainted
 
Ryou sat on the bed and nervously gripped the sheets of his bed. He didn't feel good sitting between Kurama and Karasu. Kurama put a reassuring arm about Ryou and forced him to look upwards.
“Now…did you see what this man looks like?”
“A…a little bit. He had light blue-shi hair and gold eyes,”
“Yes, but Kurama, he doesn't need to tell us. I already know who it is,”
“What? Then why did you say anything, Karasu!?” Asked Kurama.
“Because I wasn't sure, itooshi. But now I am. It's Ituski, ever hear of him?”
“No...no I never did. Who is he?”
“Well, I'll tell you a bit, only what you have to know. He's a demon, which you probably already guessed, and right now he's helping with the new threat you have. You know, the one of the apocalypse? Yes, I believe so,”
“But…why would he be after Ryou?”
“Why don't you ask him your self, love?”
“I will, Karasu,” said Kurama with a bit of annoyance to his calm voice. He looked down at Ryou. “Do you know why, Ryou?”
Ryou swallowed a lump in his throat. “Y-yes, Kurama,”
“Then? Why don't you tell us, Ryou?”
“O-okay. He…he said he was attracted to me…”
“What?! But he doesn't even know you,” said Kurama.
“I-I know. But he said he's been watching me ever since I came here. I don't like this Kurama, not at all,”
“It's okay Ryou. I won't let him get you,”
Kurama pulled Ryou closer to him and Ryou wrapped his arms around him. Ryou snuggled him Kurama chest. He didn't want to leave him, and he wouldn't.
“I'm sorry to interrupt, but why are you going to do that, Kura-chan?”
What do you mean, Karasu?”
“Well, you can't be around Ryou always, can you? You work with the Spirit Detectives and…well…you know, that's not the safest job,” chuckled Karasu. “I say you quit,”
“Karasu! I can't do that! I…I have depts to pay,” Kurama whispered the last part to him.
“No, I can get rid of those for you, itooshi, you know that. I am a Lord of the Demon World, did you forget?”
“I think I'll pass. I enjoy the people I work with and would not want to leave, I'm afraid. But…thanks for the offer,”
“But I insist. It wouldn't be any trouble. And then maybe after that…if you want you could come with me again for a while so nothing will get you or Ryou,” persuaded Karasu.
“No, I'll stay. I'll be fine, Karasu,” Kurama nervously laughed.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, but you can stay here if you wish,” Kurama let out a gasp and closed his mouth. What had he just said!? Did he ask Karasu to stay with him?!
Karasu chuckled. “Oh, Kurama. You're so kind, but I can't accept that. I love you dearly, but I want you with me. It would be safer for you, don't you think?”
“Yeah, I guess, but-,”
Suddenly the phone started ringing. Ryou grabbed Kurama and held on tight. He didn't even what to look at it. It brought back the memories of the previously night. Kurama tried to get up, but was sort of stuck by Ryou holding him so tightly. Karasu looked at Kurama and smiled, then he got up and walked towards the cordless phone. He picked it up and looked at it. Then pressed the talk button.
“Hello?” he asked.
“Hey? Kurama? That you? …You sound…different,”
“Sorry, but Kurama's very busy,” teased Karasu. Kurama scowled at him.
“Give me the phone, Karasu!” Yelled Kurama
“Karasu?! The heck is he doing there, Kurama?!”
“Nothing!” Shouted Kurama towards the phone.
“Oh, don't lie, itooshi. They all know what we're doing” purred Karasu. “I'm sorry, but he can't got out of bed right now, can I take a message for him?”
“…no…eh…I-I think I'll call back later, bye!” Said the voice quickly and hung up.
“Who was that?!” Asked Kurama.
“I think it was Yusuke or Kuwabara,”
“What did the voice sound like?”
“Stupid,”
“That's must have been Kuwabara, then,”
Karasu let out a gasp. “That's not very nice, Kurama! Wait…aren't they both stupid?”
“Karasu,” laughed Kurama. “And you're calling me not nice!”
“Well what they don't know won't hurt them,”
“That still doesn't make it right, Karasu,” chuckled Kurama.
“Oh quiet, Kurama. You know you probably do the same thing,”
Then Kurama noticed that Ryou was still holding on to him tightly. Kurama pried his arms of him and lifted him up. He put him on his lap and brushed his hair back with deep concern.
“What's wrong, Ryou? It was just the phone,”
“I-I know…but-but that's how he got to me last night,”
“Oh…I see. But it's okay now, I promise,”
Kurama turned to Karasu. “And you're right. I can't be here all the time. Is there anything you can do to keep other demons out, Karasu?”
“Well, I guess I can put some wards on the windows and the doors, if that would make you happy, my fox,”
“Yes, that would be perfect…but I'll still be able to get in, right?”
“Of course, love,”
Kurama nodded. “When will it be done,”
“It already is. I knew you would request one,”
“Oh...er…well, thank you. So no demons will be able to get in here right? Well, besides you and I?”
“Exactly, itooshi. And no humans either, right?”
“But…why not? That's what they have locks for,”
“I know, but Itsuki is working with humans, don't you think he would try and get him through them?”
“Oh…that's true,”
“And now that there is a ward on, you and I can have another little talk, but with just you and me, okay, Kurama?”
“I…umm…I don't know,” Said Kurama. He had a feeling that Karasu wanted to finish what he had started earlier.
“Oh come on! I promise to make it fun for you,” coaxed Karasu.
“No, no, I-I think I'll stay right where I am,”
Karasu got off the bed and walked over to Kurama. “I insist,”
He took Kurama by the hands and pulled him up off the bed. Kurama let out a gasp and tried to pull back, but to no use, he was already on his feet.
“And right this way,” he said leading Kurama out of the room. “Ryou, Kurama and I will be in the other room, please stay here,”
“O-okay…?” Said a very confused Ryou.
After Kurama and Karasu were in the hall and the door to Ryou's room was shut Kurama pulled away from Karasu. He looked at him with anger.
“What is it, Karasu?! What could we discuss out here that we couldn't in there?!”
“This…”
Karasu leaned down to Kurama's height and gave him a light kiss on his lips. So light that it felt like that his lips only brushed against him own for a mere moment. Kurama stumbled backwards and landed with a “thump.” Karasu let out a chuckle and helped Kurama up. Once Kurama was on his feet again, he backed up from Karasu.
“What was that for?” Asked Kurama.
“What do you mean “for?” I wanted to surprise you, and it looks like I did. Did you like it?”
Well he didn't mind it. But he wasn't going to say that. “Well…I…uh…-,”
“So you liked it? Ohhh, I could have guessed that, my itooshi,”
“I never said I liked it!”
“Well your expression says you did, your checks are flushed as red as your hair,”
Kurama realized that his checks were very hot. He felt the heat coming off them. Karasu put a hand to Kurama cheek and stroked it tenderly. Kurama's cheeks got even hotter with the touch of his hand. Kurama pulled away slightly. Why was he doing this?! Kurama really knew why, because Karasu wanted to show his love, and this was the only way he knew how, probably.
“Karasu…I…wait!” Karasu was walking towards Kurama now.
Kurama backed up another step. With every step he took back Karasu took two steps forward. It wasn't long until he hit a wall. There was nowhere else to go. Karasu put arms on either sides of Kurama. Kurama pushed against the wall with much force.
“What? Are you still afraid of my touch? For some reason I don't believe that, itooshi,”
“I-it's not that, it just the I-I don't even know what you're trying to do,” lied Kurama. Maybe acting naïve would work.
“Oh yes you do. You've known for quite a while now, love. You just never chose to realize it, or you're acting naïve to tease me,”
“But, but! I-,”
It was too late again. Karasu was kissing him. Kurama tried to break away, but to no success; it only excited Karasu more and more. Karasu gave a light moan and pushed himself harder upon Kurama. He put his hands to Kurama's face and stroked his cheeks. Kurama suddenly felt dizzy and lightheaded, was he actually enjoying this? Yes, he was. But he couldn't admit it. Soon Karasu broke away to let Kurama breathe. Kurama panted and then looked up to Karasu with shock.
“I missed you a lot, my kitsune,” Whispered Karasu in Kurama's ear with a slight chuckle.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Thanks for reading!
And thanks for the reviews!!!