Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Shifting Tides ( Chapter 53 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 54: Shifting Tides
 
Kurama let out a small gasp as he felt Karasu's hands make their way to the back of his neck. His hand began to massage his neck muscles tenderly. Kurama tried to back into the wall, but it would not give. Karasu had no intentions of letting Kurama out of this.
“K-Karasu? What are you trying to do?”
“Oh, Kurama. Are you really that clueless about this? I'm going to truly make you mine now,”
“What? Now? But-but, can't that wait? I-I mean you know, till Ryou's okay?”
“Love, Ryou is okay. Nothing can get him while in this home, and he can get out either. I put a ward that does not allow him to leave without you or I,”
“But still! Can't this wait?”
“No,” said Karasu while cupping Kurama's chin in his palm and lifting his head.
Kurama bit his lip and looked up to Karasu with wide eyes in disbelief. How was he going to put it that he really didn't want this now? And without hurting his feelings could be a little hard. Of course it wasn't easy to hurt Karasu's feelings, except when it came to Kurama. Lucky him.
“Do you really want to do it in my hallway, Karasu?” Asked Kurama with a bit of a blush.
“Of course not, itooshi! That would be very unacceptable,”
“Well, then we can't right now! There's nowhere else, Karasu. My room is a mess, you know, heh, heh, sometimes I'm not really that much of a neat-freak,”
Karasu smiled. “That's okay. I could've guessed you aren't. That's why you can come home with me for a while. No longer then a week, I promise,”
“But-but! Karasu! What about the new threat that is in the Spirit World?”
“I told you before, Kurama. No more. No more fighting. I was going to remind when we talked of it earlier, but I didn't want to up-set you when you were with Ryou,”
“Karasu-!”
Kurama felt Karasu press a damp cloth to his mouth. Kurama's eyes widened. What was going on? Then he remembered. Iit had been such a long time since Karasu did this. Kurama knew that the cloth was drugged with who knows what. Kurama fought against Karasu, but Karasu's grip was by far stronger then his. He soon felt his body give way and his mind wonder into darkness…
 
With Yomi and Bakura***********************************************
 
Both Yomi and Bakura bickered for quite a while. It wasn't long before Bakura gave up completely. Yomi, of course, was triumphant in the argument.
“I'm glad you see things my way, koi,”
Bakura growled and gave the best death glace he could muster. He watched as Yomi got up from the chair as a person walked in. After Yomi was gone and the door was closed Bakura stared at this person in confusion. It was a mid-height demon with straight dark brown hair and green eyes that watch Bakura's every move.
“Who the heck are you?” Bakura questioned harshly.
“I'm Niku. I'll be watching you for this week,”
Anger once again aroused in him. Was he to be watched like some child?! No way, not in this life time, anyways. Then a thought came into Bakura's mind. A way he could get out, perhaps? Yes! But Bakura would have to do another one of his “Ryou acts.” So he looked up to Niku with large innocent eyes.
“Would you like to play a game with me? It's been very lonely here and not many people play game with. They're all so busy,” Bakura said sadly.
Niku gave a curt nod. “What do you wish to play?”
“I'm not sure if you know the game, it's called Duel Monsters. It's rather fun,”
“I do not know how to play, I'm afraid you're going to have to walk me through it,”
“Oh, I will,” thought Bakura evilly.
Bakura took out his cards and split the deck. Soon the room was clouded in shadows. The duel didn't take long at all. Even though Niku got the better half of the deck, Bakura still shattered his defenses and sent him to the shadow realm afterwards. After the duel was over Bakura wasted no time in getting out of the room. He ran down the halls swiftly, making sure that no one could see him. Then he once again found his way outside and to the weak part of the gate. He stopped. Did he really want to go back in there? Then from behind him he heard someone.
“Hey! Stop right there!”
Bakura turned to see a guard running straight towards him. After that he spent no time in getting down on his back and slowly sliding under the gate, but this time the points of the gate scraped his shirt and he felt the pricks cut over his flesh in long thin lines. Finally his head was under and he was out! He stood up and brushed himself off. Then suddenly he felt something hold of his hair.
“Heh, heh, you again, huh?”
“Shove off, I'm on the other side of the fence, there's nothing you can do!”
Bakura heard the demon let out a growl. Before a successful smiled come make its way onto his face, Bakura felt the demon give a harsh tug at his hair and make him hit the fence head on. Bakura felt his whole body go numb and pain made its way through every inch of his body. The demon soon let go and shoved Bakura to the ground in front of the gate.
“Fine, go die if you want to, mortal! I was thinking if you asked nicely you could've got life in prison. But-,”
Suddenly the demon stopped talking. Bakura tried to turn his head to look, but found that he was paralyzed. The next thing he knew Yomi was in front of him. Bakura looked away, but he grabbed his chin emotively and forced him to look him in the eyes. Yomi raised a hand to Bakura's face and struck him brutally. Bakura refused to let tears show, but it was in vain. He hurt so horribly right now. He could feel nothing but pain the refused to go away. Then he felt himself being lifted by the scruff of his collar, he was forced to look at Yomi. He felt trails of blood drip from his mouth. It tasted sweet. But he as carelessly dropped to the ground.
“I should let you die here for disobeying me twice now…”
Out of the twisting pain he was in, Bakura managed to say something. “I…I'm s-sorry…”
That statement was followed by him passing into a coma, he mentally and physically hurt and exhausted. Yomi looked down at him and picked him up slowly, looking at his bleeding face and tear soaked eyes. He carefully passed through the gate and walked over the dead corpse of the ex-guard and made his way back.
 
With Itsuki**************************************************************
 
Itsuki walked down the dark dank tunnel to the room that held Ryou. But he didn't know that Ryou was no longer there. When he opened the heavy metal door he saw nothing but an empty bed and cut ropes. Who could've gotten in and done this?! Then one name came to his mind. Kurama. There was no doubt in his mind that he had taken Ryou.
“If that fool thinks he can just take Ryou back without a fight, he's wrong!” He yelled in his head.
He was going to have to stop Kurama from ever taking Ryou back again. He would have to kill him…
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the reviews!
And thanks for reading!
 
(I'll try to put more Yomi and Bakura in, I didn't realize that I haven't put them for like 5 chapters ^_^' oops, haha. There's going to be some more in the next chapter too, and I'll put some more Ryou drama in it, and Karasu, too! *Please don't kill me Alexis!!!! Haha)