Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Returned Love Finally? ( Chapter 54 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 55: Returned Love Finally?
 
With Karasu and Kurama*********************************************
 
“Itooshi? Itooshi, wake up,” cooed a voice in Kurama's head.
Kurama groaned and slowly opened his eyes, but his vision was foggy. He noticed he was laying down on something that felt…soft? And it even felt sort of warm. Soon his vision cleared and he saw he was in a familiar room…Karasu's room. Kurama looked down and saw that what he was on was the silk sheets of Karasu's bed. Kurama dreadfully looked around and noticed that he was here and it wasn't a dream. The room looked the same as the last time he had been in it, except this time it smelt like sweet oils. Kurama flinched at the thought of what Karasu is thinking right now. Wait…but where did that voice come from? Then Kurama looked beside him and there laid Karasu with a grin on his face.
“K-Karasu? What's going on?” Asked Kurama in a worried voice.
“Shh. Relax, darling. It will make things so much easier for you,”
“Thing? What things?”
“Kurama, I'm going to claim you,”
Right after he said that he leaned over to Kurama and kissed him. Kurama's eyes widened as he felt this. He tried to pull away, but there was nowhere to pull away to. Karasu didn't notice this and continued and made I even deeper. He climbed on top of Kurama and nipped at Kurama's lips. Kurama let out a gasp and Karasu took advantage of that and let his tongue wander into Kurama's unwelcoming, yet welcoming mouth. Kurama finally came to his senses and took Karasu by his shoulders and pushed him off. Karasu looked at him in confusion before pulling himself off, but then wrapping his arms around Kurama tenderly while bringing Kurama to his chest in a sitting position.
“What is it, love?” Asked Karasu in a caring voice while brushing crimson strands of hair out of Kurama's face as he lifted him onto his lap.
“I…I'm not ready to do this,”
“Yes you are, Kurama. You're at the perfect age-,”
“No! Not like that. I'm not emotionally ready, Karasu,”
“Oh…I see,” Then a smile made its way onto Karasu face. “Then I'll wait,”
“You…you will?”
“Of course, love. You're well worth the wait anyways,” he chuckled.
“Really?”
“Yes, itooshi, yes you are,”
“Well, then I can leave now?” said Kurama while sitting up hopefully.
Karasu chuckled. “Oh no you don't, love. We're here, so why don't you stay the night?”
“Wha? The night? I-I don't know-,”
Karasu got up and pushed Kurama back down into a laying position and grinned. “Aw, Kurama. Don't be so high strung all the time,” Said Karasu while tucking Kurama in warmly.
Karasu laid down next to him and took him back into his arms. Kurama laid perfectly still and tried his best not to make a move. It really didn't take long for Karasu to notice his uncomfortable situation. Karasu pulled him closer to him.
“What's wrong?” Purred Karasu. “You've been in here before, and we've laid together before, what's different this time? I want you to relax, itooshi,”
“I-I know, Karasu. I just…er…don't know how to, I guess,” Said Kurama with a sheepish chuckle.
“Oh, you don't? Well, why didn't you tell me? I guess I can help you, I you want,”
“Uh-,”
“And I don't take no as an answer, love,”
“Oh…Okay then,” Kurama bit his lip and tried not to let his mind wander to what Karasu might be thinking.
“Now…to start off, get on your stomach for me, will you?”
Kurama agreed slowly and turned over, without taking his eyes off Karasu. Once Kurama was comfortably on his stomach, Karasu climbed on top of him with a grin.
“Karasu? What are you doing, I thought-,” Kurama let out a sudden gasp from a pressure on his shoulders.
“Yes? Is there a problem?”
Soon Kurama noticed that Karasu wasn't trying to kill him, what a surprise. He was actually just massaging him kindly. But he didn't really like this either.
“Karasu? Can you stop? I don't really like this either, no matter how nice it feels,”
“Oh…okay,” Said Karasu with a disheartened tone that proved he was enjoying it just as much as Kurama was.
“I'm sorry, Karasu,” Said Kurama while looking down to the silk blankets.
“Don't be. I would hate to rush you, which would certainly spoil everything, itooshi. How about we go to sleep now? You look quite tired,”
“I guess,”
Karasu laid Kurama back down gently, and then Karasu himself laid down next to Kurama closely. He slowly took Kurama into his arms, cautious to not upset Kurama and make him push him away. But Kurama did nothing. To Karasu's surprise, he felt Kurama lean against his chest in a comforting way. Karasu tried his best for Kurama not to purr or do anything like that. As the night slowly wore on, Kurama slowly fell into a deep and comfortable sleep.
 
With Bakura************************************************************
 
A throbbing pain in his right cheek waked Bakura. Then suddenly all the memories, which had happened to him in the last day, flooded into his mind. He didn't know why, but he felt horrible. Did he do something he should regret, or is it just him? He looked around and saw that he was back in his room again, and this time another person was sitting next to him. He looked at the person, whom he had now decided was a demon. He had dark shaggy blue hair and cold steel eyes. Bakura took a few glances at him, but quickly looked away, He knew he was in some sort of trouble; he just wasn't sure how much. Soon Bakura couldn't bite his tongue any longer.
“Who are you?”
“You have no need to know,”
“That's doesn't help much,” Thought Bakura to himself bitterly.
“Where's Yomi, then?”
This time he had no answer. This greatly irritated him. No one had ever had the nerve to leave him without an answer. Maybe he would have to be a bit more assertive.
“I said-,”
“I know what you said, you don't need to know,”
Hmm…this one wasn't as kind as the last. Bakura laid down on the bed slowly and looked at the ceiling. He knew he wasn't going to get out, even if he died trying. Yomi had no intentions of letting him go. He would just have to deal with it. But on the other hand, no one had ever loved him before, except Ryou, of course. But Ryou sort of had to love him, anyways, Ryou would love anything that would love him back. And of course he knew that Ryou knew he cared for him. He had to! What would happen if something would happen to Ryou? Yes, we all know. Another thousand something years trapped in a small idem, great huh? It's not as fun as it sounds.
Bakura turned his back on the demon sitting next to his bed and looked out the wide window that was on his wall. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he did listen to Yomi every now and then. Yomi sure seemed to be interesting in him, so why couldn't he be nice back? He could try it. Even though it wouldn't really be a very tomb-robber like thing to do. But it was true, he no longer robbed tombs and stole corpses, he looked after his little Hikari and searched for the items that would help him take revenge for all the wrongs that had been put against him. But he had so much rage still inside him from everything that happened so many years ago. Having to watch your family and friends die isn't a very good impression to make on a child. It was no wonder he turned out the way he did, but then again, almost everyone in that town was a thief so he would probably grow to be one anyways. But not as good, the saying was true. From great despair comes great strength and wisdom. Maybe he could give Yomi a try. He was strong, he didn't have to worry about anything happening to Ryou, he knew Kurama would take good care of him.
Suddenly the door to the room opened. Yomi walked in with a serious look on his face. Bakura guiltily looked down at his blankets with a sigh. Yomi sat down on the bed next to the bed and motioned the guarding demon to wait get out and close the door and wait outside. After that, Yomi looked back at Bakura. He was going to let Bakura go. If Bakura didn't want to stay, he wouldn't make him.
“Bakura, I'm going to-,”
“Yomi, I-I'm sorry. I won't run away anymore. I…I love you,” Bakura's eyes widened when he said this. Had he really just said that words that he had said to no one except his Hikari and his family?
“I love you too, Bakura-chan. But if you…if you still want to leave I won't stop you. I can bring to back to the Human World,”
Bakura looked up into Yomi's eyes. This was him chance. He could leave and never think of this again. But…he couldn't do that.
“No…I want to stay…with you, Yomi,”
Bakura threw himself at Yomi in a strong embrace. Yomi slowly returned the embrace in confusion. He thought Bakura hated him. He had said that, hadn't he? What could chance his mind? But he didn't want to know; he just wanted to be with him now…
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Thanks for the reviews!!
And thanks for reading!