Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Forget ( Chapter 55 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 56: Forget
 
With Karasu and Kurama*********************************************
 
Kurama drowsily turned and moved closer to Karasu in his sleep. This movement awoke Karasu. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and looked at Kurama.
“He's so cute when he sleeps,” Thought Karasu as he pulled silk blankets up to Kurama's shoulders.
Kurama moved a bit when he felt the sudden warmth on him and a smile made it's way onto his lips. Kurama really was cute in his sleep. His cheeks had tints of pink on them just like a child and his beautiful porcelain skin was crowd by scarlet locks, he truly was quite a sight. Karasu put his arms around Kurama again and before he knew it, he was kissing Kurama on the lips keenly. Surprisingly, this did not wake Kurama. Instead of him waking up, he actually kissed Karasu back. Karasu was very surprised by this. But he decided to take advantage of it and stay in the kiss. But finally Kurama did wake up from lack of air. His emerald eyes slowly opened and he noticed that Karasu was on top of him…and kissing him? Please let this be a dream. But he knew it was. “K-Karasu? W-what are you doing?” Asked Kurama shakily.
Karasu opened his eyes and looked at Kurama, finding him awake. Now what was he going to do? He did not want to frighten Kurama to never sleeping with him again because of the fear of what he may do.
“Nothing,” Said Karasu as he got off Kurama slowly with a strong blush on his cheeks.
“Nothing? It doesn't seem like nothing to me. I think you've been being a very naughty boy,” said Kurama with a smirk of playfully.
“I was not!! I swear! I…was…just leaning over to see what time it is and fell on you,”
Kurama looked over to the clock on a nightstand by his bed. It was true, there was a clock there. He was good.
“But then how do you explain your hands then?”
“I…slipped,”
“And your lips?”
“I…um…okay, you got me. I kissed you and you kissed back and I guess I got carried away, itooshi. I'm sorry,”
“I…kissed you back?” Said Kurama with flushed cheeks.
“Yes. And you looked like you were enjoying it…were you having any pleasant dreams at the moment?” Grinned Karasu.
“No! No I was not, thank you! I…it was probably the drug still taking effect on me,” Said Kurama stubbornly.
“Really? Well, anyways, let's see what time it is now, maybe it's morning,”
Karasu started to lean over to look, but Kurama pushed him back down.
“Oh no you don't,” Said Kurama while waving a finger at Karasu. “You've been looking at that clock for the last hour probably from what you said! I'll look, you stay right there,”
“Of fine,”
Karasu pouted and crossed his arms as Kurama drowsily turned and looked at the clock.
“11:27”
“Hmm, it's still late. Lay down, Kurama. You need your rest, you are human,”
“But Karasu, all because I'm-,”
“I won't here of it. I've already kept you up long enough,”
Karasu took Kurama by the shoulders and pushed him down until he was lying. Kurama gave a good fight, but he was simply too tired to. Kurama finally gave up and looked up to Karasu with a pouting look in his eyes. Karasu smiled down at his kitsune.
“You truly are a beautiful creature, Kurama. Human or not or half, I don't care, I love you,”
Kurama didn't know what to say all of a sudden, they were fighting a minute ago playfully and the next he knew, Karasu's treating him like he is fine porcelain that could break any moment. As he stopped struggling, Kurama felt Karasu brush his hand lightly against his cheek. Then Karasu laid down himself, and pulled Kurama closer into a cuddling position. Kurama was pulled into Karasu's chest by his strong arms, facing away from him. Kurama's eyes were wide open when he felt Karasu plant a warm kiss on his neck.
“Go to sleep, little Kitsune. It'll be morning soon,”
“But-,”
Kurama was cut off when he felt Karasu place a hand over his mouth to silence any farther talking. So Kurama, happy that he was not trying to drug him instead, settled down and closed his eyes. He was tired, to tell the truth, but he didn't like being treated in such a manor by Karasu…or anyone, for that matter. But, at least he was understanding towards him, that was a good thing, indeed. There were plenty of demons that wouldn't bother with the wait. He was lucky…in a way.
 
With Ituski********************************************************
 
Later that day, Itsuki met up with Sensui. He was convinced that he should wait to take his plans into action. He would first have to find a way to get to Kurama. With Karasu always around him it would be hard, and he couldn't really think of trying to fight Karasu, he would never win. So for now, he had to think of what to do…
 
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Thanks for the review!
And thanks for reading!
 
Wow, this chapter was REALLY short. Sorry about that, haha. I've been working on this other fanfic called “Evermore.” It's mainly about Karasu and Kurama, and it really sucks, haha; I'm going nowhere with it!! Grrr…I hate writers block!!!!