Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Choices in Forever ( Chapter 60 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 61:
 
Ryou tossed and turned in his restless sleep. Thought's of Itsuki kept on entering his mind painfully. He was just so scared that he feared if he didn't watch himself in this new dimension that he would never make it out. Make it out. Those words echoed in Ryou's sleeping mind. He suddenly woke up, and those words were still ringing in his ears. He sat up slowly. He had forgotten that he was not from here…but what about his past with Kurama? Maybe that wasn't real? But he had felt it first hand; he felt all the moments come back into his mind. It had to be real…but then what about his home? Why had he been there?
Suddenly Ryou saw his door start to open. He laid down quickly and closed his eyes tightly. What if it was Kurama? It probably was. Ryou opened his eyes and saw Kura…Karasu? Ryou let out a gasp. Karasu grinned down at him and sat down on the bed.
“Now, how are we feeling?”
“Karasu? W-where's Kurama?”
“He's in bed, and sleeping, like you should be. He's gotten sick. But that doesn't answer my question, how are you feeling?”
“Fine…just a headache is all,”
“Really? Well, let me see,” said Karasu trying to remember what the healer did.
“Uhh…Okay,” said Ryou slowly in an uncertain voice.
Karasu leaned down and pressed his ear to Ryou's chest and ordered him to breathe in. Ryou did as he was told. Karasu heard a bit of water in his lungs, surely not as much as Kurama had, but there was some. Right after he breathed in a fit of coughs started.
Ryou laid back down after being told to by Karasu. Karasu covered him up and looked at him.
“Ryou, you were sick to begin with, weren't you? Well, this doesn't help anything, does it?”
“No…I guess not,” said Ryou, but then suddenly broke down in tears and turned on his side to face the wall.
Karasu bit his lip, had he said something wrong? He rushed over to the door and closed it; if Kurama heard this he would certainly come out and possibly kill him for supposedly making Ryou cry. After he did that he went over to Ryou's bed and sat down.
“Ryou? What's wrong?”
“N-nothing!!” Yelled Ryou, making Karasu flinch in fear of Kurama coming.
“Yes there is, now you can tell me anything, Ryou. And I mean that,”
“Y-you're mad at me f-for making Kurama s-sick,” sobbed Ryou.
“Where'd you get that from? I love seeing Kurama like this, don't tell him that, but I love it when he's too weak to fight back,” grinned Karasu. “I'm not mad at all,”
Ryou stopped sobbing slowly and looked up at Karasu. “R-really?”
“Of course, Ryou,”
“Is Kurama m-mad at me?”
“Nope, something tells me he doesn't mind me taking care of him the way I do,” lied Karasu with a smirk.
“Oh…then I feel a bit silly for crying like that…”
“Don't feel silly, Ryou. You were confused. And besides, I'm glad we could clear a few things up. I can't help but feel that there is some tension between you and I,”
“What are you taking about?”
“Oh you know. The way we both like Kurama-,”
“What?!” Gasped Ryou.
“Of course you don't like him in the same sense that I do, you like him in…hmm…well, I'm not quite sure how exactly you like him, but I'm pretty sure you don't feel the same way as I do about him, but nevertheless I know you love him,”
“Yeah…I guess I do sort of,” said Ryou with a blush.
“And…,” Karasu sighed. “You're the only person I would ever even think about sharing Kurama with…mostly because you don't look like the dominant kind,”
“Oh…I…ah…thank you?”
“You're very welcome, little Ryou. Now I shouldn't be keeping you up with all this talking. You should go to sleep now. I don't want you to be sicker, Kurama will get depressed,” Laughed Karasu as he pushed Ryou back down and covered him up. “Goodnight-,” Karasu looked out the window and saw the sunning in the overhead. “Good afternoon,”
Ryou let out a chuckle and nodded. “Good afternoon to you too, Karasu,”
Karasu closed the door with a light “click” and Ryou heard footsteps going away from the door.
 
With Karasu*************************************************************
 
Karasu walked over to the kitchen and sighed. It hurt to say what he had said, but he knew he had to do it. It would make Kurama happy…even if that meant sharing him. But there was a very fine line between Ryou and Karasu. Ryou was shy and likes Kurama in a crush sort of way that was cute and sweet, and Karasu wasn't even sure if that was how he liked him. Maybe it was just a sort of “look up to” like. Karasu…well…we all know how he likes Kurama. So there was really nothing to worry about when it came to sharing, Ryou probably would never say anything, anyways.
Karasu walked through the kitchen and then walked into a living room. He sat down on Kurama's couch and looked around. Then he saw a bookshelf. He got up and walked over to it. He scanned the titles, the usual human books. But then one book caught his attention. Photo Album? He smirked.
He took it out and carried it back to a chair and sat down. He slowly opened the cover and saw pictures of Kurama. He smiled to see how happy he was in all the pictures. Those were all recently taken. Karasu flipped and saw some pictures of Kurama when he was a toddler. He looked…well…like he didn't belong, mostly because he really didn't. Compared to all the other children in the picture, Kurama really stood out, and not only because of his striking red hair.
Karasu smiled and closed the book. He didn't want to look at anything that Kurama would feel embarrasses about. He put it back in its exact place and got up. He wanted to go check on Kurama. He walked up the stairs and slowly looked into the room. To his surprise, he saw that Kurama was still awake and looking out his window with a forlorn look. Karasu opened the door fully and walked in, catching Kurama's attention.
“Why are you still awake, love?” He asked kindly while approaching the bed and sitting down on it.
“I…I guess I just can't sleep,”
“Should I help you?” Asked Karasu with a smirk.
“Uhh…n-,”
“Fine, since you asked nicely,” said Karasu as he got in the bed with Kurama.
Kurama scooted over to the edge of the bed, away from Karasu. But to no success, Karasu took Kurama by the waist and pulled him closer to him. “Do you like this, Kurama?”
“Huh…I…”
Karasu suddenly let go of Kurama and sat up. “Kurama…do you? I don't want to hurt you by doing this,” said Karasu seriously. “I know how fragile you are on the inside…and out,”
Kurama frowned for a moment. He grabbed Karasu by his waist and pulled him back down quickly. “I'll show him fragile,” Thought Kurama.
Kurama threw Karasu down and climbed on top of him quickly and kissed him fiercely, sending both of them chills. Karasu's eyes widened in a bit of disbelief, but certainly did not mind. But Kurama didn't stop there; he kept it going for two minutes, until he couldn't hold his breath any longer. He broke away and laid there, looking down at Karasu. Karasu just had a look of complete confusion, yet of pure blissfulness. But it didn't take long for him to regain his cocky attitude.
“Oh my. Contain yourself, my Kitsune,” he purred.
An unwanted blush spread across Kurama's face.
“But now it's my turn,” he said seductively.
He took Kurama by the shoulders and threw him onto his back and then began to kiss him feverishly. Kurama willingly gave entrances to his mouth and closed his eyes slowly. He could tell that Karasu was much better at this. After about five minutes Karasu once again forgot that humans couldn't hold their breath forever. Once Karasu released Kurama, Kurama panted for air and looked at Karasu.
“Did you like that? Be truthful,”
Kurama smirked. “Yes…I did,”
Karasu was overwhelmed by a sense of something he couldn't figure out. He took Kurama in his arms and wrapped his arms around the red head tightly while purring. Kurama relaxed against Karasu's hard chest and sighed. That sent chills through Karasu. To Kurama's curiosity, he saw and felt Karasu jam his hands into his pockets, looking for something. After a few moments of searching, he took out a vile of clear liquid. He showed it to Kurama, who, looked at it strangely.
“What's that?”
“Drink it, Kurama,” said Karasu.
“Not until you tell me what it is, Karasu,”
“I want you to be with me when I die, I want us to be together in death, I want you to be there,” Said Karasu while taking the cork off the top and thrusting it towards Kurama's mouth.
“You still didn't tell me what it is,” Said Kurama while backing closer to Karasu's chest to get away from the vile.
“I want you to live forever,”
Then it hit Kurama. He knew what it was. “Karasu, you know I can't. And if I do drink it, then I'll live far past you,”
“I'll do away with you, we'll die together,” said Karasu lovingly.
“Karasu, that's crazy,”
“Crazy or romantic? If you ask me, I'd say it sounds a bit like Romeo and Juliet,”
“Karasu, I don't want to. I can't,”
“Yes you can! Just try it, if you don't like it then I'll take the spell off, I promise,”
“Can't we do this another time?” Kurama half pleaded.
“No, I'm afraid not. I want you the way you are right at this moment,”
“But-,”
“Please, just try it, my kitsune! Please, for me?”
“Umm…alright, but if I don't like it you'll take it off right?”
“I promise,”
“Ok then…” said Kurama uncertainly.
Kurama carefully took the vile from Karasu and looked at it. He slowly put it to his mouth…
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Yet another cliffhanger!! Yeah! Haha, I wrote this while listening to Rush! I their song Presto. It reminds me of Karasu, haha. Listen to it if you get a chance. And also review if you get a chance! Thank you!